v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can someone clarify whether the two Premium EOP accessories are exclusive or not? I seriously don’t have the patience or the energy to deal one more day of this event. I don’t see any “Exclusive” markings but why are them not listed in the shop? My Level 15 EOP acts like a weakling.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@optimuspig
    Thanks for the explanation, it makes perfect sense. Yes I do have both and as you said it did complete a squad.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I’ve only farmed gems and had over 3K prior to the start of this challenge. I’ll usually spend 100-120 gems to early upgrade a TF, so the 400 I’ve spent so far in this challenge isn’t a big deal to me since I’m at rank 445/450 (my current max). The last two days I wasn’t in a hyper competitive group and only had to play enough to get 550 tokens and was able to get first place. Even beat a player named “Win.” :) If I can beat this group, I’ll get EO today, otherwise it’ll be Sunday since I won’t be able to play much tomorrow.

I do think this challenge is geared toward to different types of people. People with a lot of gems willing to spend them, or those with few gems and are willing to spend real money, so I think this challenge really sucks for newer players.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I don’t think I’ve got hats for Grimlock’s

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So basically 4000 more tokens until I get to rest properly. Why aren’t these accessories showing up? Are they exclusive? If not, then why aren’t they showing up normally?

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Eh, after reading about EOP powers, I guess he isn’t worth it if being leveled up :/ I’ll just stick to getting accessories for my Grimlock and Goldbite instead then and if possible, maybe another accessory for Lockdown as well.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Yes, I have a fully maxed out Epic Optimus and sadly he isn’t upto his namesake. :/

goldenlyra
    @goldenlyra

I’m very new to this game. Started playing it just in 2016, mostly from boredom with other game apps. I have read through many of the threads on here and the theme seems to be the same – ABT is fraught with glitches and inconsistencies. Which makes me question why I would (or any of us would) invest any time (or, yikes, money!) on these Challenge contests? There is no way I am going to get the EOP in this contest. And I have used gems every day to stay in the top three on the leaderboard – but the top player is always too far ahead to reach. They won’t even tell us how the boards are generated! In this new challenge tonight, I was convinced I was going to go through the entire node without one flying pig, etc. Toward the end 6 showed up. Wow, now that’s going to drive me to the top! Inconsistent – no way to know what nodes (or number of items to shoot) you will get when you use your gems to compete. I think I may just be walking away from this game and all Rovio games soon, as they don’t seem to care about anything but taking money from the players!

Chōsa Heidan
    @filip-fija

With their gem shop offers (wich prices go up and down each day, and they still are not affordable for a reasonable person) and giving exclusive transformers for unreasonable\unreachable token amounts, makes Rovio all about money and less about everything else that we expected while downloading the game. Good luck to those who have the abillity/time/MONEY to win new characters. If this kind of politic continues, and no new characters are available to win in an old fashioned way, the game will lose it’s purpose; to be more phun and less of a money tentacle. ( Fun, Rovio. Remember that phrase?)
    I’m writing this in the name of all players out there that think the same, just wont write it out loud.
    Probably couse of their aching fingers from playing the challenges.

Cheers

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

@gradientturtle7
    Is there any chance this latest challenge could be extended? The sequence of winning Epic Optimus followed by EO’s accessories caught us all by surprise and knowing it earlier would have modified our strategies such as spending extra gems upfront. I do like these challenges quite a bit which added extra passion for the game. Hopefully there is a way to release the stress quite a few of us are currently under.

cbya
    @cbya

@datguygamer

If I remember correctly Shockwave’s accessories only showed up in his profile to purchase once the event was over, so probably the same for epic optimus prime.
    But of course they will be expensive near 1,000 gem level probably like other accessories… (the jetpack and medallion should be about 1000 gems, the lion hat cheaper).

PS he’s wearing all the gear in the cover picture when you click on event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m pretty sure Shockwave’s accessories were always there in the token exchange store because I remember planning out my game play over the Holiday Event period to ensure I would have enough tokens to redeem for Shockwave, his accessories, and gem packages.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I JUST SPENT 80 GEMS ON A RECHARGE, AND THE FIRST RUN AFTER THAT I ENCOUNTERED THE “END OF THE WORLD BUG”!!!

@gradientturtle7

cbya
    @cbya

I’m on iOS and distinctly remember the shockwave accessories not showing up in the token exchange until he was actually purchased, just like epic optimus this time. Of course, I am not nearly on top of it as much as you are and did not know he was 3,000 tokens initially…

The reason I remember was that I was thinking that the same thing might happen with epic optimus prime and it did, so his accessories will likely be purchaseable later like shockwave’s are, but the character itself won’t be for the near future.

Edit / Update: @arceemega posted that EOP’s accessories are exclusive (for now).

@optimuspig
    Are you sure you weren’t initially planning to buy those christmas accessories for optimus and soundwave etc (an elf hat with ears and a christmas star respectively)? And then maybe changed to shockwave accessories once those opened up after you got him?

otter
    @otter

No I do not…. I should have gotten at least 500 if not 1000 tokens in that challenge…. If it happens again tonight I may through my tablet through the window….

sammer48
    @sammer48

Arrgh Rovio. Began new challenge, had best run with 65+ pigs and game crashes entering tram. crashed 5 times trying to open,now open and challenge will not load. Seems like servers are overloaded with people at start of challenge? Anyone having a problem?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

It’s pretty clear to me that I’ll be skipping the Lion Hat and putting my priority on the Jetpack and Medallion.

You can buy a +5% damage Headphones in the barracks for 25 gems. That’s a much better deal than trying to fight it out for the 1,000 tokens needed for the Lion Hat.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Unlocked EOP today. Kids are still working to do the same on their games. Doubt they will make it… going to be very tough for them.

Sigh… expensive accessories. So tired. I just want my life back!

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

Thanks for waking me up i didn’t see the accessories so i bought already the had now i have to try to get at least one of the items.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

So what Jetpack and Medallion are for? I doubt I’ll be able to accumulate for both till the end of competition, but one still might be in the range of possibility. Wouldn’t like to choose wrong.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Bora da all,
    Just did my fully charged run and this is how it went:–
    Run 1. 26 pigs
    Run 2. 0 game crashed just as I started.
    Run 3. Had 38 pigs and then 1/2 way through Crashed
    Run 4. Never made it off the train Crashed

Boy am I glad I never used Gems. Comp leader has 736 geeeezzzzz mun

wrw01
    @wrw01

The Jetpack is a 10% weapons cool down item. Obtained it last evening. It helps but this Transformer is an opportunity for improvement with its weak power even at level 15. Does not handle stone or some of the flying items very well. Then again it may be my eye hand coordination…

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

And how about the medaillon does anybody now that?

Boblob
    @boblob

120 coins away from unlocking EOP so I should have him by today. I refuse to pay real cash for anything on this game and I think the 6000 coin requirement in an 8 day competition was Rovio’s way of trying to get folks to buy gems with real cash. I’m glad I got my 1000 coin wins early in the theme cause I think the player scramble in the final few days competition will be cutthroat. I think I’m missing two transformers cause I downloaded game a few months ago when those offerings were no longer available. But if they cost any real cash I wouldn’t have gone for it anyway. I know Rovio needs to make money but I’ll let other players support them with real cash. Plus my game seems to have a bug that won’t allow me to watch videos of commercials. I actually like that bug.

Cow23
    @cow23

Anyone worked out why the standard pig total is different to the completion pig total for this days event? It’s counting something in addition to pigs but I’m not sure what … Think it might be energon cubes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.11.3 — CHINESE NEW YEAR THEME

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.