v1.8.9.0 for iOS – it's out, and it's bugged

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.8.9.0 for iOS – it's out, and it's bugged

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • Di
    @dblakey04

So was this resolved? I downloaded the update first of Nov, late. It’s as if it never finished upgrading. Banner at the top keeps saying updating (with Game Center logo) but it never finishes. Help, please for this granny.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@dblakey04

iOS v1.8.10.8 is out now. To answer your question, Rovio did address the problem where you could not select a buddy unless you were connected to Facebook.

Di
    @dblakey04

I’m not having an issue selecting a buddy. The Game Center banner at the top will not stop. Also, the updating with a green check will not go away. If I try and delete the app, it says everything will be deleted. I’m passed level 230, my 7 yr grandson would just die if we have to start over. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’ve not heard of the Game Center problem — try hard closing the app, logging out of GC and relaunching the app? To thwart the “Updating Progress” code, hard close the app, switch to airplane mode, relaunch the app, harvest coins and/or missions and play a few nodes. When you want to watch a video, switch the wifi on while the app is running in the background and the “Updating Progress” screen should be gone. Fwiw, the “Updating Progress” screen is triggered by playing in the lab and by clicking the check mark on the actual screen among other things.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum v1.8.9.0 for iOS – it's out, and it's bugged

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.