What a hot mess! Very Bored and Confused

I've been playing a decent amount of time. Since the upgrade several things are wrong. First and foremost every other time I do anything my screen goes blank. I can still hear it but no picture. Have to shut down. So frustrating. Never did that before. I have AB 2 as well as many other video games and have no problem at all. Only in Transformers. What's up with that? 2nd I was always able to upgrade with whatever those bubble looking things are which I could acquire through Sparkrun or crates.  Crates doesn't have them anymore and Sparkrun has cut out the 100 that went to achievements. Now I need Crystal's and gems. Still cant figure where all the Crystal's are going and how to use them. I never have enough so can't upgrade. This in turn doesn't allow me to ever open a new territory and doesn't give me new characters. I haven't unlocked a new character since. I get tons of pig coins but for what. They always unlocked a new character. Every battle is the same screen after screen. Even the giant guys are missing in most.  The Challenge isn't even as good.  Boring scenes and enemies screen after screen. Need some new scenery. Need more like the chopper or that giant bubble giant. Question does the bubble giant actually blow up? Have come so close but nada. To unlock the bat area is impossible.  I'm rarely taken to the cave and even they are far and few in between so duh no bats. There's nothing showing how many I actually have either.  Worthless. Wish they had left it alone and just added new things instead of taking away what worked. Any input would be appreciated!   Jules    
Exit mobile version