What's new in 1.7.9.4?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's new in 1.7.9.4?

• Just got the dreaded “downloading new assets” and noted that it is now v.1.7.9.4. I am on Android 5.1.1. Silo seems unchanged. Mission lengths appear the same. Still 86 achievements. There is a special offer to buy gems that expires in 1 hour 8 minutes. Get 1000 gems for $8.99, but that is the only thing I can see that is different.

Anyone else see changes in the update?

@gradientturtle7
    Any insight you can provide on what the new update is?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Mp127
    @mp127

As I saw, they fixed intercepted nodes bug. Anything more for now.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Node intercept bug is not fixed, at least not in the iOS version.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Hello. Yesterday’s data update contained:

– A correction for the rarity of Lockdown’s Squawktalk accessory
    – A limited-time special offer added to the gem shop

I’m afraid we’re usually unable to fix bugs like the one that has been associated with intercepting nodes using data updates, and will fix as many of them as possible with updates to the game client. These are a bit less frequent, as they require going through a hefty submission process to the respective platforms each time.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@gradientturtle7

FYI – not related to this update, but it the Goosebumps video is BROKEN. It crashes the game consistently and about every fifth time I try it actually crashes my device. Don’t you guys check these videos? They have been such a huge source of problems for this game. They make it totally unplayable as it seems it is the ONLY ad being served up right now.

We went a whole 5 days with stable play…

Galaxy Tab S Android 5.1

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@angrlee the buttons have been slightly redesingned (more- modern) that’s all

GmamaBirdy
    @gmamab

Very odd indeed fair pig hunters, I have both a galaxy tab and s6 edge, the videos crash consistently on my phone but never on mm y tablet. Even Goosebumps plays all the way thru, Both devices are playing the 1.7.9.4 version on both devices. How odd. What could cause one android device play fine and the other sooo very not fine? Any ideas anybody?

jman
    @jman

@gmamab @angrlee

It sounds like it’s only happening to Android 5.1.1 since I’m having the same issue. Goosebumps is the only advertisement playing and crashes game whether it’s for doubling, mission keys or intro to node play video. Doesn’t crash everytime but at least 75% of the time it does, if not more.

Anonymous

I’ve noticed that the probability of getting Rareium in the lab has been increased. I’m getting a lot more SRs in the lab than before the update.

About the crashes, all the Goosebumps ads crash me too. As well as The Peanuts Movie. All other ads are fine.

Mp127
    @mp127

Did someone had problems with assets this morning? When I enter the game it shows me “downloading assets” and game was downgraded to 1.7.9. After game starts, it was showing this:
    Screenshot_2015-10-16-08-08-54.png
    I restarted game, and it was back to normal. Anyone explain this?

jman
    @jman

It’s already been upgraded to 1.7.9.5

Still crashes on videos.

Edit, occasionally crashes on videos.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's new in 1.7.9.4?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.