Which double-attack mast is better?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Which double-attack mast is better?

• I’ve got two special masts, one for Matilda and one for Stella. Which is more useful?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mp127 I believe Stella deals a greater attack than Matilda, so go with Stella’s mast. Heck, Matilda’s attack is the lowest of all the birds.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

What other boat parts do you have? Are any of them appearance increase powerups?

Mp127
    @mp127

Bow from Squid Pig event and Cruiser, so any special captains effects.

Gartacus
    @gartacus

Jealous that you’ve been able to get two of those masts… I’ve had my eye on the Bomb and Red ones.

-G

justpast40
    @justpast40

@mp127, I have the 2x Matilda on iPad & 2x Chuck on iPhone & agree with @mighty-red-1, the Matilda Mast is the worst of these 2x Attack masts. Stella has to be better because Matilda is awful. I calculated that she provides about 9.15 x the Matilda quantity, i.e. 100 Matilda with this Mast provides an Attack of approx 915 2 times. On the other hand, (I believe) Chuck Attack is the highest & is about 13.75 x the Chuck quantity or 1375 2 times for 100 Chuck.

I suggest you test this by picking the Matilda Mast, selecting her as Captian & noting the Attack value. Switch to the Stella Mast, change her to the Captain & do the same thing. Obviously it’s imperative to change the Captain to match the Mast & I only mention this because during the Fog Event I saw many of these 2x Masts with mismatched Captains therefore the Mast was in essence worthless.

tantan
    @tantan

Check your Stella’s equipment as well. My captain is Bomb and I had to put away his SS gear and equip him with an old boombox because it added attack.

Skayra
    @skayra

i do say go for stella (or matilda if you have other parts which one gives extra heal if matilda is leader. i forget name but i have 1 part when matilda captain i am geting extra 500 heal)

i have 2x bow for matilda and chuck. i wish a 2x for bomb

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Which double-attack mast is better?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.