You've Got the Touch Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 241 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If the pattern from Day 1 holds, then this should be the Day 2 Challenge progression:

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Does anyone know which accessories we can unlock and the cost of them?

Geli
    @geli

@optimuspig Darn it, you are right. Up to 50 tokens and 17100 is for 60. Gonna be a bad 24 hours for me. I hope to salvage 200 bonus plus whatever I can get.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Tooling along and what?! What chicken fried nonsense did I wander into but the boss pig in Slingshot Woods with Arachnid of all bots. Fortunately Greyslam was riding shotgun and quickly dispatched him. Alas, only 400 points. Ended with 536…

Geli
    @geli

I’d be happy with 500 in a non-Unicron run.

Raxor
    @mndc

@paul13 I’m glad that you can beat him now. :D

I fell asleep 3hrs before the end of the first day of the event, I was 1st with 37k if I recall, I got 300 tokens, so my leaderboard catched up very quickly.

Right now, using Photoblast adds a 30% bonus, along with taking one or two Valkyries Squadmates, 15 or 30%.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig 100 will be 33250.

Pattern is:
    10 x
    20 {10 level} + 2x
    30 {20 level} + 3x
    40 {30 level} + 4x
    50 {40 level} + 4x
    60 {50 level} + 4x
    70 {60 level} + 4x
    80 {70 level} + 4x
    90 {80 level} + 4x
    100 {90 level} + 5x

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

You’re right – I had Level 100 down wrong from Day 1.

Raxor
    @mndc

@optimuspig I confirm your prediction about today’s challenge progression, you’ll need 33250 pts in order to get the 100 tokens limit.

Edit : it’s in fact @millforce2k who’s right about the 100 tokens level.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Keeping each other in check :)

@mndc
    Thanks for the confirmation.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I was up most of the night here (Rio 2016) and I know I’m going to be hard pressed to get Red Bumble Bee as sleeping to catch up but with do my best lol

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@20qmindreader yes! Tapping is the key, also swapping in Sentinel Prime and triggering Photoblast just as the shield starts to go (5th pig) will kill him quickly.

Anonymous

@20qmindreader @pampeans
    Concur. The aiming high and to the left is the key, IMO. Too bad Mr. Roller doesn’t have a profile on ABN! As for Sentinel, I’ve only found it necessary to use him on the river run nodes, but he’s definitely more effective when Unicron is blocked by trees/mountains/whatever on all levels. Glassor too, of course. Good thing most of the squad bonuses and energonicon bonuses are so small!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

For anyone who has Rodimus already, what accessories are available for him via this challenge and how many tokens do they cost?

Anonymous

Can’t wait!

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Thanks @mndc so I wonder if blowing up Unicron’s pigs gets him to shoot more quickly. Faster he shoots the 5 pigs, faster the shield will fall. Similar to how missile launchers will only have 2 missiles in the air at once and Grimlocks or other beam type TFs can blow up the missiles right after launch and run up the totals for missile challenges.

I’ve given up on the bonus energonicons and just stick with Photoblast. Earlier I had Valkyries as squad and Ghostbot as bonus energonicon … so in a competition where you only score points by destroying things the suggested energonicon is the one that only works if you don’t shoot anything … I hope that was an intentional joke. I did drag one Valkyrie along with Greyslam and Photoblast.

Raxor
    @mndc

@marty-schofield I never tried to manualy target the launched pigs, but you need to wait a bit before they are targetable, i’ll try the maual targeting to see if it’s possible.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

So are people suggesting that killing the pigs is what actually damages Unicron? I’m unclear on that.

Also — why is Photoblast favored over Glassor?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Anyhow, on my last run of today’s competition I needed a big score to make 1550. (Winning my cohort was never in doubt; 2nd place had under 11,000 points.) So I went with GB Grimlock and Fireblast (the latter for the bonus of course). And I took the dude down!

My score was 2488 * 1.75, which definitely was enough. :) Truth be told, 2488 * 1.25 would have been enough as well, so looking back I didn’t HAVE to use Fireblast. Still, I feel more accomplished because I did. :)

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@pandaczar12

Here are the accesses. The cost 1000, 700 and 600 tokens, respectively.

Touch Accessories

Edit: Accessories (dang auto correct)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’ve been able to win both rounds so far. Both times I’ve been way ahead of the person in second and they haven’t even played a level in the last few hours of the round. The same thing happened in all five of the rounds in the last event and I was either way ahead of them or was able to catch and pass them at the end.

I’ve even been able to get the 100 token level both days too without recharging and I’ve been starting in the morning (about 13 hours before the end). So no lost sleep. Unlike last time when I was starting a couple hours after the round started and still had to recharge one or two times to get to the 100 level in most rounds.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I have the same discrepancy on my boards. I wonder how many people that don’t follow this board or the Facebook board have figured out how to destroy Unicron. Either that or there’s a big lack of interest. On day 1 I missed the last two hours, so the runs I would have saved for the higher bonus were at the lower bonus. Was 14k ahead of 2nd when I stopped. That could have been easily made up, but still won. Day 2 was a bit bigger. I won by 31k after starting in hour 3.

jasebree
    @jasebree

same, places 2,3 & 4 seemed to quit about 6 hours before the end at the 70 token level.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

People probably had things to do on the weekend, family stuff and other commitments.

I’d expect the competition to be somewhat stiffer throughout the week, so relish your first place finishes on Days 1 and 2.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

True, but never been this bad. Tomorrow will be interesting since I’ll be away from WiFi a good part of the day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum You've Got the Touch Challenge

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.