The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2391
  • 159984 Comments
  • Aw. Seasons South HAMerica & Pig Days came out for PC. Now I have no more excuses not to play them.
  • Hmmm interesting @kelani ! I ve had a Nextel turned Sprint account since about 2003 or maybe it was 2005 when i first got my first cell phone it was Nextel
    Good Luck in SH ;)
    OB I'll have a PigKiller please ..*grabs a pair of earplugs to muffle Stella noise*
  • Aw, you don't like Luca's *waaaaaah* every 5 seconds? :D
  • Lol how'd you know i came to that bird @Kelani ? Are you stalking me through Stella?
    And dont say cuz i just posted there. .you posted here first lol;)
  • @Pa isee your still#1 and holding in B1 &2 :) wtg!!
  • @Kathy cause about 4 levels after he appears, I had to mute the sound to shut him up. He's supposed to be every girl's stereotypical annoying younger brother, but Rovio took that way too literally.
  • heh just saw your post. lol
  • Lol @Kelani ya he's really annoying hee hee but i don't want to turn off sound complety for some reason:/ usually i do play with sound off. .its strangy addicting but annoying at the same time in this episode haha
  • @Kathy eventually I just turned it down so I could barely hear when a bird flew into something. I guess your ears go numb to the sound effects after awhile. btw, can you do me a favor. When you're reading walkthroughs, if you see any posts where I said only the FIRST swapped bird is added (instead of all birds) can you let me know in here? There's been a lot of misinformation posted in those walkthroughs and I want to make sure it all gets removed.
  • @Kathy I told you not to bother with the stella leaderboards! :P That level 29 score is probably someone swapping until every speck of debris was gone. Also, maia's comment was before we knew multiswap was legal.
  • Ok sorry bout that @kelani and yep I'll let you know if i see any of those comments; )
  • @Kathy I'm kidding. and thankya. Hmm. I'm halfway through SH. 3* everything. in one or two shots. I thought you guys said a lot of these levels were hard?
  • They get harder @kelani and not ask hard to 3star but trying to get a decent score.. you know me I don't settle for average lol..exeption being Stella oh and abra I'll setlle for average fir now:)
  • What Happened to Autumn !!! ?????
    OB I'll have a nice warm drink. .hmmm idk surprise me :)
  • Ooohhh how Bout a fireball !! Yeppers !! Cinnamon schnapps will warm me :)
  • I want cold. It's only 67 here. :(

Oh wait, SH-8 is gonna be a pain. I had to open my big mouth.
  • whoa. that tilted SH-11 level about made me fall out of my chair with vertigo.
  • Heee heee fun fun fun @kelani !!
    Uhmm what do you consider cold? It went from 90's to 60's (40's overnight)
    I consider anything under 65º cold lol..
  • @Kathy cold is when I go "hmm. it's cold. I need a coat" :) About 65 indoors, 50 outdoors.
  • I know @Ma. Maybe we should send someone to check on @Romo. He might have fallen and can't get back up.
  • Hee hee @Pa fallen down to #2 right!
  • Uh huh!!

Edit: I'm not sure how to spell it. That was a guttural yes. ha ha
  • Winters coming @Ma. You need to get back on your milkshake diet. A few pounds will go a long way towards keeping you warm.
  • Yeppers @Pa I know i do :/ in my next life I'm gonna be a big ole' grizzly and hibernate for the winter; )
  • Hi everyone!
    Sorry I haven't come it a little bit.
    @kathy what is a Pig Killer?

• Hi @AEX10 nice to see you:)
    We don't really know what a PigKiller is.. is a secret drink of OB but is alcoholic and pretty strong. I'm sure if you asked he could get you a non-alcoholic version:) it always help whenflinging at those dastardly piggies; )
  • drunk people are more accurate? That's new.
  • Who said anything about 'drunk' people @kelani?
  • @Kathy I meant drinking. :P
  • hi all, how's everyone tonight?
  • Lol @kelani it's not necessarily the alcohol inn OB 's special concotion we believe he has a 'secret recipe' which enhances pig flinging ability. .which is why I also recommend the non-alcoholic version; )
  • Hi @AEX10. What does that moniker mean anyway?
  • Hi @jkhab69 :) doing well getting tired staying up to late as usual. .hee hee and yourself ?
  • 'Moniker' @Pa ? What'd I miss?
  • I tried one of his PigKillers @Ma. I couldn't hit the little piggies but I had fun trying.
  • @Ma Handle, name, @mention, nickname, moniker.
  • Ok cool than I will take 1 Pig Killer please :)
  • Well my battery is about ready to be changed and i got a stupid refresher course tomorrow morning. .gov't wasting money refreshing workers on work they do day in and day out for the last 10-40 years lol..
    Large coffee for me in the a.m.
    But for now i must go to sleep..plus my tablet is doing some software update thing and says I cant use it until done.. how's that now my devices telling me what to do!
  • Ohhhh I get it @pa ya what does that mean @AEX10 ?
    Anyway good night all. .
  • And then they became self aware.....
  • Those PigKiller are fun @Pa hee hee
    Night @Pa
  • Good Night Ma
  • Well, among other things, AEX10 is a Dutchie stock symbol.
  • So are you sayin we got us a nouveau riche whippersnapper among us @Kelani?
  • AEX10 stands for something very Very VERY Secret ;)
  • It's also a temperature controller for an extrusion machine.
  • And also a dude on Overcast Network (Minecraft pvp)
Post in the New Forum!