What's your favorite Rovio video, comic, and Toon? Page 3
  • 147 Comments
  • @justadoo44: You can only vote for one video + one comic.
    @luisG: The page has been updated!
  • BBmiami can i change my video to 'ABSW cinematic trailer'?
  • yea and can i change my vote 2 ABSW cinematic trailer it was sooo funny wen the birds were at the bar lol and some unexpected things happening lol even though i never saw star wars b4 but plan 2 c the movies
  • sure! The page has been updated to switch @angryboy and @penguinlover's picks!
  • um @BBinMiami i believe u made a mistake about the voting srry 2 point this out but we both voted 4 ABSW cinematic trailer not the ABSW character videos srry again @BBinMiami just wanted 2 point dat out
  • @BBinMiami could you switch my vote of meet the pink bird to the ABSW cinematic trailer I really enjoyed watching the trailer planning to go some Star Wars movies soon.
  • hey me 2 Harrystar6 best trailer ever
  • @penguin it's really funny when bombs blow them up in the bar and when the pigs go crazy and try to shoot the birds.
  • hahah yes @harrystar6 wat about wen the birds were laughing 4 no apparent reason in the bar and black bird got mad bc he betted the most money lol and princess leia in her bikini on a flyer woo hoo lol umm i think they drank 2 much beer lol so funny
  • @penguin I had no idea why they laughing either I thought Han laughed because bomb had no money because he put a button down instead.
  • um i think dats y also Han Solo had a crush on princess leia in her bikini ohhh and the birds were jealous so they gambled money and got drunk maybe lol but the button part and the part wen they laugh hysterically cracks me up!!!
  • That part when Han laughs is really funny I could tell that bomb wasn't happy.
  • haha yea its bc Han was in love with Princess leia and they were betting 4 her and wen the button was near Han and he stopped looking at the flyer seems he really liked her he saw the button and laughed and dats wen the trailer got good
  • Ohh I didn't know that ( haven't seen the movies for a few years now) thanks for telling me :)
  • no problem saw the whole trailer and there was a crush scene in it and Han was like mmm so dat meant he liked her id c the movies at all yet but i will wat about the cut scene in hoth they were hugging each other during the first cut scene wen the empire was attacking hoth
  • I really enjoyed the Star Wars movies I can remember a few bits of the movies the part I liked the most was when vader kicked dark mol off the ledge.
  • aw man now i wanna c the movies sooo much man if only netflix would work ugh
  • If only I can get them on DVD Disney are making the movies on blu ray now I hope that make it for normal DVD's still
  • oh the funniest part of the ABSW trailer not only the bar scene but the part wen they were heading towards the death star and were with these funny expressions and screaming as if they were going 2 die lol oh and wen bomb sliced a pickle haha
  • @bbinmiami I vote for Fazers video and Xmas comic.
  • Holy cow! I turn my back for one day and now it's like the Bloated Pig in here!!! XD
    @Penguinlover oops! Sorry. it's been updated.
    @Harrystar6 sure! The page has been updated!
    @justadoo444 also sure! The page has been updated!
    And with this update, we have reached 25 total votes! Thanks everybody! ;D
  • LOL @BBinMiami we were mentioning the trailer it was very funny lol and thx woohoo lol
  • I know it's been a while, but the page has been updated with the Fly me Home Tonight video.
  • I haven't seen it yet
  • Now I know it's been too long. Way too long. But finally, a huge update has come! In this update, I added more videos, plus now you can vote for your favorite Angry Birds Toon! For those who have already voted for a video and comic, now's the time to vote for your favorite Toon! I already have. But you still have to!
  • My Favourite Angry Birds Toon is Another Birthday
  • I liked that Toon, too. There was a lesson in that Toon, but I can't quite type it out Thats one vote, but there can be many more!
  • My favorite video is "Freddie for a day" as I love The Queen and Freddie Mercury.
    I almost cried yesterday watching Another Birthday toon. What a cute little piggie.
  • @Cosmoyour votes have been added!
  • Egg Sounds is up! Pig Talent is coming soon!
  • Another Birthday
  • @BadPiggies your vote has been added, and with that, we have reached 30 votes! Thanks to all who voted, and I hope we see 40 real soon!
  • Sorry it's been a while, but the last 2 Toons are finally up!
  • My favorite toon is True blue
  • Anf my favorite video is ABSW cinematic trailer
  • I know it's been way too long, but new toons are finally up!
  • I think is Off duty because it has my favorite bird--Bomb
  • I like the first and twelfth ones: Chuck time and Thunder Chuck.
  • The page has been updated for Boba Fett's Delivery!
  • Updated with Double Take!
  • I think Trojan Egg is my favorite now. LOL I probably would have stolen @angryboy's crown too! But shhhhhhh...... It's a secret........
  • ....I'll keep quiet...but yeah.. I can change it...
  • Wow, this post is OLD
  • I vote Angry Birds peace song for my favorite video. I've known angrybirds for ages now and that song brings me back to the good ol days of Angry Birds during the winter
  • It may be old, but it's still thankfully going strong!
    Your vote has been added!
  • Toon is gotta be Slingshot 101.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!