The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 363
  • 160045 Comments
  • PPC..lol
  • hmm...*looks around sees irish pub...slowly opens door looks friendly enough *
    grabs a stool ..orders a stout...carefully looks at other patrons loudly laughing and having fun*
  • I've worked really hard on two levels of Piglantis this weekend. It's very interesting finding the nuances (see, for example, the nuances in what AngryAdvisor (@lesleyg) posted on 2-15) of some of these levels.
  • @Kathy -- I don't know how to make map work like you want. Best I can do at the moment is to tell you to open sortable table, sort member names alphabetically, or do find on rdnzlrips. You should get his state and city. Will see if there's anything better.
  • * poofs back quickly* not so freindly there after all.thank goodness for poofing abilities ;)
  • ty mvnla2. I couldn't figure where to find that I found a table but had no names just UUT: then states I'm srry I'm not very smart when it comes to things like this ..its a wonderful idea and you did a great. job ..I am just map and geographical illiterate ;(
  • I will try again..
  • is everyone gone? or is it one of those time warpz?
  • It is almost finished!
  • The,casserole, that is. I will share with everyone here since @e-star didn't share her BBQ leftovers. :)
  • Manwich Casserole @ABL2214.
  • anyone else getting blue box error message?
  • your Internet was probably down for a sec
  • @Kathy -- You may have to scroll table to right to see member names. Maybe I should reorder columns?? But not today.
  • Argh. Don't you hate it when you work all day on a level, post a great score, and then someone comes in and posts a score 6000 points higher than the second highest score?
  • awwww @DocTonyNYC I do hate when that happens
  • @all just came in to say goodnight to my fellow addicts... Finally got 1-11 piglantis.. Now working on 1-12, got average, but not top 50 :(

Ow and Ripsy, if there where leftovers I would have shared, but the American company really wanted a doggy bag and how could I let them down... We have Sunshine to take care of us, they don't :)
  • I saw an instagram/facebook pictures of a plate of leftovers. :)
    Here everyone. Enjoy!
  • hi and good nitle E-Star I miss ya;(
  • Told ya, @estar, that 1-12 is tough.
  • I saw an instagram/facebook pictures of a plate of leftovers. :)
    Here everyone. Enjoy!

Manwich Casserole w/Mullen's Imitation French Dressing drizzled on top. http://t.co/OLJUZ62z
  • @kathy I'm not believing the score that I mentioned above. AA's gonna be annoyed when she sees it! LOL
  • You're making me hungry, @rdnzlrips82. Those are tater tots on top?
  • Did anyone click on the first link I posted?
  • No, I clicked after you edited, I think
  • Love them. Love potatoes in general. Sadly, they are not on my low carb diet!
  • Speaking of food, I need to run to the store before it closes. One thing we don't have, except in tourist zones, in Puerto Rico is 24 hour grocery stores.
  • K. I posted the first one.under my personal.twitter account. Yikes.
  • I will check it out, print it, and save it for when I am back at my goal weight! LoL
  • @kathy time flew by like the birdie I throw... Already 0:40 AM again, so I wish I could have a quiet smoke on the patio with you, but I think I will regret it in the morning, hope to talk to you tomorrow my friend

@doc yes you warned me ;) I was kinda hoping the AB gods where visting me tonight and gave me a break... But I guess they didn't :(
  • Night @e-star.
  • @ripsy I saw the picts... Nice :-)
  • Night night ripsy!
  • I'm sorry good night @E-Star
    @DocTonyNYC. @ rdnzllrips82
    sorry got caught up in real life political argument with politically illiterate. bf...I know its a taboo subject..
    just srry I wasted my time and could have been here. with my freinds ..now I missed @ E-Star :(
  • Lurking in bed with iPad on the covers.. So kathy smoke on the patio?
  • Hey! Count me in!
  • Politics and argument... Hmmm not a good combo
  • Sure ripsy, didn't see you there behind the bottles of pig killer... Am a Short girl :)
  • I think you should hire Mr.Yellow, he can zip from table to table in no sweat.
  • @Bbinmiami the Blues and Ob do a great job on serving drinks.. And sunshine makes such great food, so no need for mr. Yellow.
  • Oh. ok. While I'm here, I might as well get a banana peach smoothie.
  • Sure, OB can you serve BB a smoothie... thanks!
    Haven't seen you in here before have I @BB?
  • i guess now I really have to close my eyes... Night night!
  • Hey there @BB! One banana peach smoothie coming up.
Post in the New Forum!