The Bloated Pig Jr. A Place of Angry Birds Luxury Page 105
  • 6780 Comments
  • Spegetii!! :D
  • page change
  • that was close!
  • My new page change theme song. Spegetii ! Very craptastic!
  • craptastic......hmm...like those youtube videos by jsullivan1998?
  • ...........................................................................................................................................
  • www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH-mNOyxlZI
    Spegetii (but only once)

• .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Craptastic isn't it
  • ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(beep)ing craptastic
  • Shhhhhhhhhiiiiz
  • Holy mother of wet saddle sauce.
  • this is kinda breaking rule #1
  • Heh heh.
    Alright excuse what I just did. I was just doing creative cursing.
  • @Dyl -- Welcome! I've seen you around (I just guess today). Happy BirdDay! If you need any help, just ask. The ABN is a very friendly place, and we're all willing to help.
    Good Luck!
  • it's minor or light cursing......
  • its still cursing
  • Ooh what the fletcher.
  • ........................................*sighs*
  • Argh cooch waffle monkey butt!!
    Alright I'm done cursing.
  • yep....... alright moving on.....
  • ...........................what...the..sell?
  • hmm..... what in the world?
  • Going to bed soon. G nite
  • what is it?
  • i'm going now....
  • what's wrong??? tell me
  • did I do something wrong?
  • hey! what was with last night?
  • i need some coffee
    *goes and gets coffee*
    *sips*
    ahhhh....
  • @angryboy i was bored and had nothing better to do
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!