The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2119
  • 160343 Comments
  • woot-woot! Thank you, thank you @kelani!

HTML link...what are you looking for?
  • My migraine didn't last as long as their discussion about it @SweetP. Thanks for your involvement in Memorial Day. They should have seen all the poppies that were worn in here last year.
  • Looks like html lessons are going on in here. Am too late?
  • Ooooooooooooooh I think I did it lol!! Or is it too big? Ah whatever! Happy Birthday Sweet @Mumsie!! Hope you manage to pop in on this crazy day of yours! I know the family will want all you're attention but us numpties (well apart from estar) have been causing our usual havoc lol!!!! Oh Lordy!!!
    KissesXXX
    Ok let's see what I can do ;)
  • hmmm...you can really see it well but my avatar, Garfield, is holding a golf club.
  • Oh @birdaddict there you are!! Haahaaaa!! Oh wow what a morning!
    Btw @mumsie I had an argument with gravatar this morning and it cut my kitty's legs off!
    Ooooo talking of which,love your Garfield birdie!!
  • @Mumsie, happy birthday, have a nice day
  • cripes... my last post should read "can't really see it well but ..."
  • I was laughing at your post but feeling your stress too. Caught in traffic with no legs!
  • @jlz, is that yarn or icing? Doesn't look like icing - but they're darn cute! I'm getting the feeling that this party is just you me and a lurker or two...is @bernersenn still here?
  • oh - there's everyone!
  • Oh man alive I need a breather! I'll take a glass of bubbly. *cink* To your health @mumsie! Hope you have a day as special as you are!!
    @birdaddict it DID feel like I was trying to run with no legs lol!!!
  • Per usual I forgot my password to Gravatar and had to reset it AGAIN... seems to be the thing when Bday avatar changes are due for me LOL!

Good morning JLZ and Goodnight BirdAddict!!

Ow and sorry @bernersenn almost didn't see you, we ladies do take over when one of our own has a very special day, now don't we... but good morning to you as well!
    Still need to catch up on the last 150 comments in here, but I think I will have to wait doing that until tomorrow hee hee
  • Ahhhhhhh it Jaapie!!! He there wee man! Nice to see you!!!
    Ok drink finished.....what else have we got?
    Birdie it looks like it's just the 4 of us!!
  • Haahaaaa! Love it birdie!
  • It's icing @birdsddict! I can bake but I can't knit ;)
  • I did. At least I left a hint for her just before...9 am your time.
  • Ermmmmm... OB did you set the alarm this morning for @mumsie like I asked?? or did she hit the snooze button and is still in dreamland? Nahhhh knowing mumsie she is running around like crazy doing all sorts of things.. hahahaha

JLZ I love those cookies!! I will have the red golf car, yummmm
  • She's probably getting breakfast in bed served by the grand kids! I may have to disappear abruptly.
  • Oh I'm so sorry,that was @sweetp! I'm all confused! Hey there sweetp,great pic!
  • Gosh I'm tripping over my words trying to talk before my next "interruption" arrives!
    Thank you @estar aka Teach! Didn't we do well? Wooohoooooo!
  • I hate that you've been feeling a little run down lately @Mumsie. Most of the young Whippersnappers couldn't keep up with you on one of your bad days. How do you do it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMSIE!

I'm saving my last dance at the party today for my favorite dance partner. See ya later.
  • Good... night @sweetp I keep forgetting, which timezone are you in?? There are so many across the pond I keep forgetting... almost 2AM right?? Great pict, I would love them hips she has got ;)
  • This teach is so very very proud of the both of you!! (psst in case an image does come out larger than expected, especially the portrait ones, just adjust the 300 to something smaller, say 250 or 200)
  • Hey @jlz, hope work doesn't get to hectic for you. I'm gonna have to go visit my pillow here real soon. I got hungry looking at all these yummy treats. I went to the kitchen and came back with a banana and some m & m's . Hows that for a bedtime snack.
  • Mister Rat!! Good evening to you or should I say night?? Did your power nap already? or are you getting ready for one?
  • Gotta go for 45mins so kisses to the birthday girl if she pops in.
    Hi and bye @sweep @rat!
    BBS
    X
  • I'm too confused to answer that question @Estar. I don't know anymore. BTW, Hi!
  • Hi and bye back at ya @JLZ666. Good night @SweetP.
  • Oh nearly missed birdie. Night night honey! Thanks for all your hard work! Teach is proud of us! *blush* kisses X
  • Where's @Mumsie? Out running a marathon I suppose.
  • No offense @birdaddict, but that looks more like a dear than a dog. If I was a hunter, I'd have shot it.
  • LOL Mister @Rat sorry for the commotion, at your age that can not be easy to be over run by a couple of ladies throwing in all we got ;)

Post in the New Forum!