The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2679
  • 159983 Comments
  • now i am:)
  • Just hit 106 with sequential, not simultaneous explosions, next fling broke 105, potion fell left instead of right but I decided to have a go. OB neatly tossed the potion over the top and bloated the pig nicely.
    Might have to quit soon, beds to be made, kids to be bathed, dinner and whatnot.
  • Hee Hee I Cheated on that one, ,but only because @knichy mentioned it:D
    well graduation was nice, short and sweet, only 1 hour 45 minute, then we went for breakfast and now i gotta do laundry :(
  • OMG 113!!!!! And I have no idea how to do a screenshot!?!?! @sweetp? Help a brother out, I have never been close to getting a puppy before
  • I snapped a shot with my daughter's Kindle and loaded from there, hopefully it will suffice as proof
  • @knichy what device do you use? on android phone press the start button and home button and home button together, at laundry help ya after
  • sorry @knichy i was typing in a moving truck lol,
    if you ha d android tablet usually just pressing and holding the recent tabs button will do a screenshot if you have an Apple device, @Karen68 or @hunnybunny should be able to help:)
    congrats on the Awesome score, and the new puppy, :) did you get the trophy too?
  • oh and taking a pic with your
    daughter's kindle works too ! lol
  • Mister Rat seldom fling on Sunday. A day written in stone, with no time for birdies! But War is War, and I'll overtake him (for the hundredth time) eventually!

@knichy on IPad: big button on middle left of screen, simultaneously with little button on bottom right side of pad! Goodness, my computer literacy amazes me sometimes!

What is today's challenge? All that Sunday papers, walk, pub, lunch, stuff done....
  • oopsy @hunnybunny Hi,,was talking over you!
  • @hunnybunny i think it's short fuse, not sure which level, but seeing knichy mentioned potions ,I assume?
  • @kathy I'm there. Rarely play ABo, and have hardly entered any scores here. They are woeful. As is my puppy chase..

Congrats again on daughter's graduation, bet you looked good, if cold!
  • Lol ya @hunnybunny I never really played short fuse , I'm all set lol
    And yep your right, I looked damn good lol, but was cold with the breeze off the water, it was under a big tent, totally worth it though , and the ex paid for everything lol ie: parking ,coffe,breakfast after ward and drove me home:D
  • I give up on the challenge! Third from bottom
    Little red refuses to jump up nicely, the potion bottle has lead feet and won't fall, and OB must have drunk too many Blue Mongos!
    Talking of which, OB (bartender, not Short Fuse OB) keep them coming for @knichy Well done

I'm off to bed and Scarlett O'Hara....
  • Hey at least you tried @hunnybunny , more try than i did:/
    Nighty night, Sweet dreams:)
  • Thanks @knichy. It took no time at all to get a puppy using the strategy you posted in here. If you'd posted it in the walkthrough we'd be having another Puppy Parade today.
  • ohh ya @Pa ? maybe I'll give it a try. .
  • Zoomed in. Wait till you see the bottle falling before you quickly go to the second shot @Ma.
  • Thanks @Pa I'll give it a go:)
  • I thought @knichy left a strat¿ Pa?
  • Kk found it:)
  • Almost forgot! CongRATulations on your first puppy @knichy. You did it in style. Top Score! Now that you've got a puppy your kennel will fill up quickly.
  • Not for me @Pa tried it , don't like it, red moves in slow motion, the aiming points @knichy gave don't line up for me.. No puppy for me tonight...
  • Oh well...you tried @Ma.
  • Lol @Pa more like I tried to try.. But didn't really,, short fuse was never my favorite:/
  • But I'm happy @knichy got a puppy And a trophy , and you got a puppy too:)
    Did @comex get one?
  • Wtg @knichy @Pa !! And i see @comex666 and @wicket182 (?) New puppy owners !!
  • So what's the diff between puppy and trophy? I am so new at top scores I don't get it
  • @knichy you beat the previous high score so you get the trophy and are the new highscore trophy holder, but you also get the puppy because you beat 'score to beat' which i believe was 107k so anyone who beat 107k got a puppy, but because you beat the highscore as well you get the trophy:) ( which just means you are now the #1 score on that level, did that make sense? No? Lol @karen68 help me out here? It's late i know the answer, i just can't explain it:(
  • O.k let me try this, The highscore is not nessacarily 'the score to beat' so someone before you created a new 'highscore' by beating the previous 107k , so they got a puppy, then you came along and beat that score, and no one beat yours? Does that make sense better?
  • So anyone who beats the "score to beat" gets a puppy, but since I reign supreme on this level, by almost 5k, I get the trophy too? BTW my boat is a 31' trophy, and I just got all the e-gear hooked up!
  • Not that that's boasting but my first puppy monkey baby trophy requires a bit of chest thumping, especially seeing the @rat right behind. I saw @bernersenn in there earlier,......
  • Yes @knichy u got it!! Not only a puppy but the trophy too:)
    Have a Blue Mongo on my tab:)
  • @knichy you have a 31' boat? Directions please? Lol.. I'll be there tomorrow:)
  • O BTW I did see the angry bird movie yesterday, kinda cute for 5-10 yr olds.
  • Omg You saw the actual Movie @knichy??? It's in the theaters already??
  • Having a blue mongo now, Mrs knichy just went up for bed and fell asleep face first bent over pulling blankets up, second funniest thing g I ever saw. Now is the time sprockets that we dance!
    Do I have toe go get my puppy or does it come to my doorstep
  • Oopsy lol premature typing, @sweetp is on vacation so i don't know who's giving out the puppies, I'll find out tomorrow for you @knichy:)
    I gotta go to sleep to ,BF is also face down in his pillow lol , and i was up at 6a.m gotta work tomorrow:( nighty night
  • 'sprockets' @knichy? Did your device catch my hoodoo voodoo? Or do i not wanna know lol.. Nighty night
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nighty night @kathy,.now you go do that voodoo that you do SO well!
  • @knichy you'll get your puppy soon (@kathy sweetp isn't on vacation yet, she leaves Wednesday). I'm sure real life will allow her to award it before she goes away. Congrats - that was one awesome score you got on that level!
    You actually won a pup with your 108k score because you beat the existing top score at the start, which was 107k. Improving to 113k gives you the nice shiny Top Score trophy which is always a nice bonus!
    Congrats to @rat as well for your pup!
    Off to bed too - no work as it's a holiday for us tomorrow, but it will be a busy day.
    Night all :D
  • @knichy many congratulations to your puppy. And the #1 position. Great job. I tried it a few times, got bored and headed over to Seasons (MH).
    Good morning to you all
  • Thanks @Karen68, but I should be congratulating you. I'm not near as good as you when it comes to getting puppies . I only get a puppy about 50% of the time that I take the challenge. ha ha ha Aren't you glad I only play in Space and then very seldom take the challenge. Flinging in Short Fuse today was an exception in honor of @knichy posting his flinging details in the bar. I figured if he could do it...did I say that out loud? Awesome score @knichy.
  • How's the weather in the Netherlands today @bernersenn?
  • It's colder than normal, 54 degrees, and very wet here too @bernersenn. I like it. I'm not looking forward to the 100+ degree and high humidity weather that's coming all too soon. Have a wonderful day.
  • Same to you @rat
Post in the New Forum!