The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2683
  • 159983 Comments
  • night @Pa. ..
  • SWDNF Retirement countdown: 2 days

Gofundmyretirement.com fund: 3days (Give generously)

I'll be joining the likes of @Hunnybunny, @Mumsie, @Mvnla2, @TomPuss, etc. in the struggle to survive after a lifetime of frivolous spending. Any tips?

HA HA HA HA HA HA Lookout World! Old folks playing through.
  • Good morning to you all.
    Did anyone see the Challenge today? That is also a repetition from very recently. @rat showed us how to deal with this. Strange this, very strange
  • @bernersenn Sweetp, who is in charge of the Daily Challenge organization, is on vacation. There must have been a problem with the schedule which was not updated, but she may not be able to correct this at the moment, unless maybe some @admins take care of it.
  • @sglouk our @sweetp is on holiday. As far as I know will she return and handle the puppies.
    In case of emergency we could contact the @admins

I agree that the schedule is not updated, although our mr. @rat isn't complaining.
  • Nope! Not complaining at all @bernersenn, @Sglouk. I didn't get to play it last week.
  • @Sglouk Aren't you in charge of picking/vetting the Space challenges? Wassup?
  • @rat9 Only admins can modify the schedule.
  • Lookout Season's Greedings, here I come with @kathy
    Amazing start, made 1.2k and moved from 201st place to 200th!
    Bet those seasoned Seasons flinger are quaking in their boots lol
  • @rat don't worry about the money, worry about getting on each other's nerves...
    I'm fine with Mr Bunny on our long weekends (he works Monday to Thursday lunchtime), we have a settled routine, and on holidays.
    If he has a day off in the week he drives me nuts! He's a morning person. I am NOT!
  • I hear ya Mrs. Bunny. Luckily she won't go quietly into that good night. Since her expertise is in demand she already has two great part time jobs opportunities lined up. Consulting and teaching. That should give me enough "me time" to survive our retirement. Fingers crossed.
  • What's wrong with the challenge today @rat9 @bernersenn?
    And how did rat show you how deal with it? I noticed a lot of levels are recent repeats lately @sglouk , have you?
    @Karen68 have you noticed this?
    Yay me and @hunnybunny gonna storm through Seasons Greedings:)
    It's always more bearable when you have company:)
  • @kathy
    Rat was mentionning the fact that when Pig Dipper 6-12 was proposed for the 2nd time, he got a puppy, whereas he hadn't five days earlier despite the fact that the top score was lower then (bernersenn had gotten a puppy by improving top score by 3k).

Regarding today's DC (Tatooine 1-37), I lelieve it is the same as 5 days ago as well, but we can live a few more days without new levels.
  • Thanks for the explanation @sglouk, about pig Dipper, i just mean repeat repeat e levels for challenges have been frequent before @sweetp went on vacation, i know she's had some rough time in real life lately, so maybe just a mix up in scheduling?
  • @kathy not sure Seasons Greedings will ever be bearable! Where are you on the leaderboard? I'm still in the mighty stronghold of exactly two hundredth..

And after my epic rise from fifty eighth to fourth in Ham Dunk, my Seasons overall place fell from 12th to 14th. Damn...
  • One step forward, two steps back. You're going nowhere fast Mrs. Bunny. You better stop playing before you're in last place. he he
  • @hunnybunny I'm somwere in the 350 in ranking lol, gonna be a slow climb up the boards but We Can Do it!! yes "bearable " was a stretch haha!
  • @hunnybunny must be that Pesky @Pellystar dragging you down, cuz it sure wasn't me lol!
    @Pa we could use some Positive comments :)
  • Guilty @hunnybunny, I dropped you down a spot :(

@kathy yup we had yesterday's PD challenge & today's Tatooine challenges back--to-back last week, & we had other repeats recently as well.
    Either the Challenge system is getting glitchy or SweetP made a small goof. But I'm pretty sure she has to enter the levels manually into the database & she does several weeks at a time so I don't blame the occasional slip-up. :)

Have fun in the snow.. yuck, Seasons Greedings one of my top 3 least fave episodes. But you guys can get your rankings up - I'm at 21st & that's with no SHG.
  • @kathy YO YO YO @gumby is in the house
  • @karen68 hello, I haven't seen you here very much. You must be busy flinging :)
    @bernersenn …… the waiting is the hardest part
    @knichy did I hear something about you are coming to Boston?
  • @karen68 I think @bernersenn was also guilty!

Nighy night, fellow flingers xx
  • @gumby nighty night to yo yo yo too
  • Thanks @Karen68 , I've seen comments about repeats but yes it's understandable and I'm sure updating takes quite a bit of time, as i said i know she has had some real life stuff going on so it's too be expected here and there i guess!
    Sure you don't want to join me and @hunnybunny in SG ? Lol
    @gumby Waassssupppp!!
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams:)
  • Stay positive @Ma.
    The scores will come out tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
    There'll be good scores
    You're only a fling away!

• @hunnybunny wow you are actually here the same time as me :) Sleep well my long eared friend
  • ******LATE BREAKING NEWS*********

SWDNF Retirement countdown: 1 day
  • Good night Mrs. Bunny. Sleep well my long eared fiend.
    Damn you Autocorrect!
  • Funny @Pa lol funny..
    Good wishes for SWDNF and best hopes for her retirement:)
    And thanks for the creative positive jingle:)
  • Woohoo you go girl! 199 to go
  • That was supposed to post hours ago
  • Sometimes I think I'd like 10 years of retirement now when we have kids and stuff but could travel all summer, then work from 60-70
  • A job as a rovio level tester would be schweeeeet
  • @knichy So you've been talking to @HappyShake.
    What is swdydn?

Edit: In case you don't know. SWDNF stands for She Who Does Not Fling.
  • Huh?? @knichy of which girl do you speak with 190 to go?
    And ya what's swdydn?
    And woot , definitely come join us in SG , the more the merrier:)
    Misery loves company lol!
    Thanks for the drink:) Blue Mongo please OB:)
  • I didn't have my glasses on @Ma and didn't see the "?" at the end of his alphabet soup. I think he was asking what is SWDNF.
  • @hunnybunny just looked my overall ranking in SG is 260, having trouble with level 1 been at it for hours:( moving ahead as level 2 is on the easier list..
  • Lol @Pa sad thing is I didn't see it either And i did have my glasses on:/
    @knichy SWDNF = She Who Does Not Fling lol..@hunnnybunny generated that acronym with HWDNF meaning Mr. Bunny..;)
  • @Pa what makes you think @knichy has been talking to @happyshake? I thought he was on walkabout somewhere in the world?
  • @knichy was talking about retiring now, while he's young and has the kids, and then working till he drops. You know...HappyShake's strategy.
  • Africa was @HappyShake's last stop and he finished it about a year ago. I assume he's working again.
  • I'm tired.

Good night @Ma

P.S. I let Snicker out for a test run tonight.
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡ Sweet Dreams ♡
  • Oh @knichy you can't do That!! We here in the middle class of America have to work until we drop:( unless of course we win the lottery, good luck with that lol!
  • ruh roh *keeps eyes out for Snicker * not even 10:30 yet. i still have time :/

• @rat SWDNF, got confused,thought YOU were retiring and saying So What Do Now, F#@!
    SWYDN is So What Do You Do Now in response.
    @Kathy, if @hunnybunny went from 201to 200, she only has 199 to go to #1. I typed it 10 seconds after she posted so t would be next, but the "Post Comment" didn't work so well
    a previously stated, looking to hit "front page" in ABO, at 109 (right in front of @mvnla). but maybe i'll come hang with you in Greedings for a few levels
  • late night dinner coming Holyoke style, a couple of dogs simmered in beer
  • I guess nighty night all @bluemongodrinkers
Post in the New Forum!