The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 496
  • 160343 Comments
  • @cc jolly, happy birthday! Did you see your cake from us on page 1?
    @wanda, good morning! Muffin and coffee! No problem, I'm still getting the hang of it. How did the dish turn out?
    @ mighty, doing great! :)
    @blaha, how are you? May I get you anything? :)
  • i'm not sure, but they dropped 25 other channels
  • @karen, good morning! What may I get you! Nice score yesterday! ;)
  • @wanda
    Yes evening there is a Big Party in a Dent in our capital and now (afternoon) i make paty @home with Jägermeiste, Vodka and Beer :-)

@sunshine on which Page i have to Look :-)

• @sunshine
    Yesssss i See it. Thanks soooooo much ;-) A nice Day :-)
  • @sunshine, thanks so much! This muffin looks great :), just as good as the blueberry ones you made last week !
    I haven't made the pasta dish yet, I am waiting for when my son comes to visit. He is a vegan; I told him about the recipe and he is looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

@angryboy, the only channel dropped around here was MeTV, which is the only cable channel we watch. It did come back this morning, too.

• @CC Jolly I hope your party is a lot of fun :).
  • @wanda, you want to use the firmest tofu you can fine, and wrap it in paper.towels for about 20the minutes to drain it!! :)
  • Yes it will be Fun. But tomorrow i think i will be on Standby. So no updates for tomorrow. I will See enough Angry Birds circle around my head :-)

The Birdday Cake tastes fabulous ;-)
  • Thanks, @sunshine! There is a great store in this area-Jungle Jim's- and they have every type of food you could imagine :), so I will get the ingredients there. If you ever want to see a fun place to shop, check out their website-you can take a virtual tour. It is a crazy place; it's actually the #1 tourist spot in the county. It is amazing!

@CC Jolly take care of yourself :); moderation is a good thing!
  • the update can come anyday
  • Thank! Yours looks great as well!! Enjoy! :)
  • @angryboy how do you think OB will function in space?
  • I have to run now, so may I please have a refill of coffee to go, @sunshine? Thank you!
    Errands to run, laundry to do, miles to go before I can play AB :).
    Happy Flinging to @all. Good luck on the lotd.
  • hmm...just like on earth, but probably more distructive, what do you think @OB?
  • @wanda, have fun! I just went to that site, crazy!!! :D
    @angryboy, I'm not sure how he will be in space, it will be interesting! :)
  • Morning @sunshine, @wanda. Could I have a coffee please sunshine?
  • i just wish the update would come by tuesday
  • @angryboy, I wonder what OB will do in the gravity fields once inflated, should be fun.
    @sunshine you know a lot about cooking with tofu?
  • he'll proably just float around
  • @angryboy, That's what I'm wondering if he floats around, you have to count on alot of damage when he first inflates, if he's just going to float away.
  • @OB what do you think?
  • @wanda Yes I'm watching news now. do you know how many child was among the 14 dead?
  • @sunshine my daughter is removing meat from her diet, we are experimenting with alternate protein sources & tofu is next on the list.
  • i'm back
  • Ugh. Morning.
  • @karen how my I help? :)
  • Morning @rd, why so ugh?
  • @rd! Have a wonderful latte! :)
  • hey @rd, whats up?
  • @sunshine, any good resources, websites, cookbooks etc. - I understand it's not hard to work with, you can treat it like meat really.
  • Remind me next time I stay up past 5am to just stay up instead of sleeping. I felt just fine before I fell asleep. I probably got 2½ hours last night. So...*dozes off*
  • does anyone have any spare hair-dryers or fans?
  • *wakes up* a latte sounds delicious. Thanks.
  • @rd does the BP have any spare fans? or hairdryers
  • Good Morning @all, and a Happy Birthday greeting to @CC Jolly! I think I will stash a piece of that cake for later!!
  • @burbman, here is you mocha! Good morning! :)
  • Hey @angryboy - I am leaving to go fishing in three hours! Pretty excited!
  • woo! good luck!
  • Thank you @sunshine, it has been a while since I have gotten my morning sunshine mocha! You must have been busy.
  • @sunshine, does the BP have any spare fans or hairdryers?
  • @karen, the new farm vegetarian cookbook. Hagler & Bates. This has the manicotti recipe @wanda and I were talking about. Also tofu cookery. Louise Hagler. Good luck!! :)
  • I don't know if we have any fans or hairdryers.
  • oh well....i'll just go downtown *walks out*
  • @angryboy, yes! Here you go! Lol I'm afraid to ask what you are hoing to do with it!
    @burbman, I've been trying to get back into my work out schedule!! Thanks for asking! :)
  • *runs in* hey thanks @sunshine!! *runs to BP Jr*
  • Starting to work averages in Piglantis. Up to 1-4 so far, I think I can squeeze a few more points out of my strat from the walkthrough page, but the one bird approach intrigues me. I have blown the TNT a few times so far this morning, but so far Kate, (and sometimes Leo too) remain out on the bow of the ship playing "king of the world" and I have to fire a second bird to finish them off. Does this happen to everyone else too, or am I hitting the ship in the wrong spot?
Post in the New Forum!