New Bird Ideas? Page 4
  • 241 Comments
  • All will not work! Don't you see that new Space bird photo on the AB Facebook Page? It is Skunkbird! Smells Ewwww!
  • @Sahil Gagrai That was an April Fool's day joke.
  • A duck. Just a plain old duck.
  • My ideas:
    Pink bird (Flamingo)
    Gray Bird (EDIT: I noticed Bird Leader's thing about Dodo birds. The wiki picture had a gray one. Plus, they're extinct, so it makes sense it's old.)
  • Skunk bird
    When tapped,it will give out stinky,harmful gas(more like teargas).
    The pigs will stop breathing and die after about 10 sec.
  • Flame bird: when you tap him he explodes with fire
  • I'll probably be yelled at for suggesting this since it could make for some really complicated level completes but I would love to see (definitely needs a better name) a "double lazer bird" in AB Space. It would simply be just like the existing LB but you would tap the screen once to get him going in one direction and then you'd be able to tap once more to redirect him again, this way you could wrap around planets, corners of structures, etc.... There are numerous levels in the DZ that would be fantastic if you could redirect the LB twice!
  • A cool bird idea is a 3 Bomb Bird like as Ice Birds :-)
  • I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but what about a firebird that burns wood?
  • How about a fire bird that burns the structure!
  • A White pelican with its belly sky blue
    weakness:wood
    shape:oval
    power:shot and when pressed it makes a u turn in the air but smashes down to the ground

• @vezok1090 -- There are a lot of good ideas here that haven't shown up in the Make Your Own Bird Contest
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/1103/make-your-own-bird-contest
    Maybe you could add a reference in the main post?
  • there should be a dodobird
    weakness:nothing
    power:it makes a circle of 3 inches and extincts every thing in the circle
  • A bird that either upon impact or clicked or tapped, it will create a black hole that sucks everything around it inside it, and after a few seconds, it shoots all of it out at a very fast speed.This bird will be purple.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Electric Bird - activated like Bomb bird (tap or after time). Once activated it emits a small electric charge/forcefield around it that pushes & damages surround structure. The best part about the addition of this bird is that they can also add metal as a structure along with the wood, stone, & ice. This Electric Bird while only able to inflict minimal damage alone can conduct its charge through the metal. ie. Pig or TNT sitting on a metal part of the level that is hard to get to but is "charged" & kill/detonate by the electric bird.
    Oh...and I should mention the Electric Bird is Grey
  • @fooly8 great ideas! u are full of them :)
  • yeah! they are awesome ideas!
  • I think it would be great if they had an angry birds called Angry Birds Revenge. You could take a picture of someone & then choose that picture to put on the pigs & watch them explode. Just a thought.
  • I have a few ideas for birds. Feal free to tell me any suggestions! :)
    -A "Scorch" bird that is on fire and can ignite anything it touches. But, if it touches water or ice it snuffs out.
    -A "Supersonic" bird that when you tap the screen after you launch it, it emits a soundwave that destroys anything. But, it has a very small radius.
  • name-wind bird
    color-purple
    shape-round n fluffy
    beak shape-two half ovals(beak open sucking in air)
    power-breathes out strong wind(like the big bad wolf) and knocks down the "fort" of the pigs
    weakness-brick
    beak-tangerine
    how it works-it is the same size as the average angry bird but once launched it sucks up air and gets larger in size. When you tap once it releases air knocking down the pigs "fort".
  • fan bird, teleporter bird, vortex bird, storm bird, ghost bird, disco bird, E.R. bird.
  • Thunder Bird
  • hello i'm new here
    -glow bird, if there are dark pork planet :P
  • A flame bird!
  • I have an idea for a bird that should probably be paid for. It's a rooster, similar the white bird, but the egg doesn't explode. A couple seconds after being laid, a large snake hatches from the egg and plows through to the right of the level, staying on the ground. I got the idea from the myth of basilisks/cockatrices, giant snakes hatched from rooster eggs. (P.S. I do know that roosters don't actually lay eggs, so don't go telling me that my idea sucks because of that.)
  • Prehistoric Bird: When in top in the build, some big rocks fall from the sky

I created that bird for a video that I made
  • To describe what my rooster idea looks like, the rooster is a reddish-brown, and after laying the egg, flies upward and off the screen, doing no damage to the fort, not including the egg damage. If the ability is not used, he is very weak, and will not destroy wood or stone, and will only crack ice and bruising pigs. he is slightly larger than the white bird.
  • how about a helium bird its like the orange bird but its grey and when it puffs up it raises until it disappears off screen
  • I know this isn't a bird but i made a pink bird in space she resembles wonder woman
  • Also the helium bird brings up anything that it touches
    I'm gonna post alot because i have alot of cool bird ideas but i'll try not to spam
  • More ideas

Mermaid Bird-Turns into a mermaid when it enters water
    Quadriple Bird-Splits into 4 and all 4 combined can break concrete
    Golden Armor Bird-Can break concrete and kill armored pigs with ease
    Supernova Bird-blows up everything on screen
  • the quadriple bird is a square shape with a grey tail and head feather and grey spots and is light yellow he has green eyes and a dark orange beak that is a diamond shape
  • The red bird with a bow: it would make an arc around the top of it that would be a rainbow and destroys a lot of stuff.
  • How about a Super bird it summons all the birds around it and when u click/tap all the summoned birds use their powers
  • A bacon loving bird it eats any pig it comes near

can u draw it
  • A Zig zag bird it goes in a zig zag pattern

Do i post too much on this forum?
  • New
    Ghost Bird
    Sport Bird ( Hockey, Football and ....)
    Element bird (Tornado Bird) water Bird
  • In my opinion,a bird that could disapper and reapper somewhere else would be really cool.Miss the last pig?Make this bird reapper on him and pop him.
  • How about a white bird for angry birds space?When we tap on the screen,a crosshair will appear and the space white bird will shoot and explosive egg towards the crosshair.(kinda like the laser bird but it shoots an egg)
  • i actually have 2 bird ideas

1. a gray bird dat strikes lightning at the pigs and zaps them gone.
    2. a purple bird that has a bright light dat blinds the pigs so they fall and die

I came up with these bird ideas while with my guy friend Bryant at skool in study hall lol. Do u guys like my bird ideas?
  • For a Thanksgiving update to AB Seasons: Angry Turkey! He's named Tom, of course. :) When he hits a structure, pigs within 10 pixels flock to him and get popped, or the "stuffing" has a wide dispersal pattern.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!