What do you think is the hardest level to 3 star in the original Angry birds game? Page 1
  • 73 Comments
  • Yeah, 4-14 was tough!!! Took a long time to get 3 stars. However, the thorn in my side was level 8-10. It was the last level I 3-starred (before the Big Set-Up update) so that has to be my choice for hardest original level.
  • Some of the Halloween levels were a huge pain in the arse.
  • Agree!!
  • 4-14 was def. hard the first time but I think the one I spent the most time on was 3-3. Getting those rocks to fall correctly took me FOREVER. I remember spending a lot of the car ride from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon state park on that level last March.
  • I spent a lot of time on 3-1 and 5-16 !!
  • 4-14 and 6-12 very hard for me... I don't even like to go back there and try for a higher score!
  • 4-14
    That &*@# was annoying lol.

But these Christmas levels are getting tough since the snow doesn't fall. Smh I hope Rovio makes an update where the snow follows basic physics.
  • I spent literally three hours trying to get three stars on 13-12. It completely killed my fascination with the game. It was my next to the last level to 3-star and I was so done with the whole thing, that I've almost resolved to delete it now.
  • 6-14 for me. That was the last one I 3-starred on the original 3 themes, and I swear I came within 1000 points of the 3-star threshold half a dozen times before I finally broke 92k. Those toucan birds are so frustrating to time correctly.
  • i still haven't done 4-14, you literally have to be perfect. 3-5 was another one where you had to be pin point. That one took me forever.
  • 3-5 was probably the toughest for me just because it took so long time to figure out how to do it.

Out of all versions, however, I think Seasons Greedings level 16 was easily the most difficult level to 3 star. Especially because you have to ricochet the white bird just perfectly to do as much damage as possible.

I actually did not have quite as much trouble with 4-14, once I figured out that I had to aim my first bird low, in order to take out the first three wood blocks that are resting on the ground. If you do this right, the first two stone "towers" will collapse each other, and it's a lot easier to get to those pigs in the bottom right. Actually, now that I think about it, I did take forever on this level. It was super hard.
  • 4-14 was the main reason I spent several hours trying to figure out how to transfer my save game from my iPhone to iPad. That level takes 4 perfect shots plus some luck to get 3 stars.
  • I think that 4-21 is the worst. I have not gotten 3 stars on that yet (on android), got it totally by luck on my pc I have just about given up on it. I may be strange, but 4-14 is one of my favorites. I really like it, and sometimes go back just to play it again for fun. It was hard, but I actually got that one without watching a walkthrough.
  • 8-10 was my most bedeviling. Got to 250 pts from the 3-star threshhold, then couldn't seem to get it no matter what I hit. Then, after 2 solid weeks of frustration I actually managed to complete it with the yellow birds left for the bonus, only to find my score had gone up a measly, stinkin' 60 pts.

By now, with depression mixing with apoplexy, I once again completed it with 3 birds, having been blindly flinging them every which way, and dully watching the count up at the end, it slowly dawned on me that I finally crossed over to the light side, and met the 3-star threshhold at long last.

The grim slog was finally at an end. Serenity and blessed relief at last was mine...
  • on original i hate 3-5 but i also despise all christmas levels
  • 4-21 it took me hours to get three stars so is 4-14
  • 3-5 was the hardest of all, and it wasn't until update 1.6.0v that I was able to complete it.
  • for me it was all of them.
  • 8-9 i hate that level...
  • Just about every damn level in Hang 'em High. Getting 3 stars on all levels on every other episode, including Mine & Dine and the ones from Angry Birds Rio, are so much easier.
  • 17-7 has to rank in the top 10 hardest....
  • Im not exactly sure what the difference is between the old and new angry birds cuz I aint even know there was two. but I use google and there's only three divisions each with 21 levels.

I have three stars in everything exept 3-20. I even have 3 stars in all the goggle special levels. but 3-20 is F-ing ridiculous. I haven't had that much trouble in any other level. so I say 3-20 is the hardest.

btw, how are some ppl getting 6 divisions, when all I have is 3?
  • @FuriousOsteich Google+ is kind of a separate beast. It may eventually have more levels, but the mobile/Mac/PC versions of Angry Birds has over 288 levels. Plus there is Rio and Seasons as completely separate apps.
  • Don't know about you guys but for me the level that has scarred me for life was 7-13. Don't why but it took me 3 Hours to 3 star it. I like a challenge but in this level the 3 stat threshold was insane and time after time I would see that i was few hundred points off each time! Other annoying levels were trick or treat 2-11, Original 3-1,4-14,5-16 5-20 3-20 8-10 and half of the frekin levels in Ham em Ham. Xmas 1-16 1-17 and Rio 5-11 with golden beach ball level number 5. Ashamed to admit but my phone skin in the bottom right corner is chipped just a tiny bit from when I chucked to the floor trying 5-20!
  • Some of the Mine and Dine Chapter 17 levels were quite annoying. It's hard to get even 2 stars on 17-15!
  • all levels are easy for me, ameteurs
  • is it just me or are the Rio levels A LOT easier than the original?
  • No, it's not just you. Rio is definitely easier. I suspect that's because it was tied to a kids' movie. They want to get 'em hooked while they're young!
  • In poached eggs?In world 1 1-13 was defenely the hardest.2-5......that took me hours.I really dislike 3-19.It was the last one i 3-starred on poached eggs
  • 17-7 was extremely tough, possibly harder than even the toughest level in Hang 'em High!! But it's over now.
    http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/banzaigtv/AngryBirdsUltimateAchievement.png
  • 4-14 have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have just completed the Poached Eggs and had no problems getting 3 stars on each level. But I spend more time on getting better than average scores.

I tried AB Seasons 1-3 and found it quite difficult until i saw the walkthrough.
  • 4-14 is a deadly level for me, i have never passed even once!! : (
    I become the angry birds!
  • 3-14 is my choice cannot even redo it on my colleague's cellphone
  • in rio the boss fights were the hardest levels for me.
    the first one (against the white bird) is the only level of all versions that i haven´t threestarred myself. and my brother tried litterally one night on it!
  • That is Nigel. As far as I am concerned, that level does not belong in the Angry Birds world.
  • 6-12. Undeniably. I've had great patience for angry birds levels, none have really ever given me a headache (but i'm not gunna lie, but i stopped working on seasons greedings when i got to 1-16, but who else didn't lol). 6-12 was extreme for me....i went insane on it for so long, and it was the first level i ever decided, forget this, i'm just looking up the walkthrough. but hey, it led to me finding ABN.com, and there's no problem in that!! :D
  • The hardest level to three star is level 18-12. Now thats hard. Maybe there should be a badge for that, Fit of the Fittest, I don't know. But the only way people can get the badge is if they send a screenshot of their score to the Angry Birds Nest crew, proving that they did get three stars.
  • @bigbrotherbird97 -- although 18-12 was challenging, 109 out of 140 scores posted have 3-starred this level, so I honestly don't think it is worthy of a badge. Now, if that number were more like 10 out of 140, then I think a badge may have been in order.

Just my unsolicited two cents.
  • I'm fairly new to this so if I'm on the wrong part of the forum please let me know.

I am on a PC, and have done all levels opened to me so far, have gotten most eggs and now am gathering stars. I'm just about to give up. I'm trying to do 7-4. Doesn't seem to be a hard level, but I have knocked everything down, and I mean both walls, all piggies gone, and all fruit leveled or destroyed, and I can only get 2 stars!!!!! My end scores have also been highger than the "highest score". I checked the walkthroughs, and noticed that in some cases whoever is playing has a score LOWER than the listed high score and they get 3 stars. I give up, I guess I don't understand the basics of the game. What do you have to do to get 3 stars on this level.

Thanks,

Barbbjb
  • In this case, 7-4 you have to beat the minimum ( or match ) score of 80000. The leaderboard on this site will give you a lot of information for each level.
    Here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/leaderboard/angry-birds/?worldid=3&worldname=danger-above
    The game saves your highest score ever achieved on each level, it will show on the top right of the screen as "highscore".

• Thanks Sal9, I just couldn't understand how someone could get below their high score, and get 3 stars. Right now the high score at the top right of the level says 77,240, so you're saying I have to get a minimum of 80,000? I'll check out the link. Thanks again.
  • My hardest level so far is 5-16. I cannot for the life of me get my bomber birds to stick on the top "shelf" long enough to blow up and shoot the rocks to the farthest pig.
  • Thanks AMslimfordy---got it.
  • @Barbbjb - don't worry about it "sticking", if you want it to "stick" so that it will blow up at a specific point, just tap the screen...whenever you tap the screen, it will explode immediately...

Hopes that this helps...
  • Seasons Greedings 1-16, hardest on record.
  • Thanks Heathen, my problem is he won't stay on the ëdge of the "cup" long enough to explode. As soon as he hits it he falls backwards and then explodes and therefore he doesn't propel any rocks. I can get him to sit on the cup a few below the top one, but not the top.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!