What do you think is the hardest level to 3 star in the original Angry birds game? Page 2
  • 73 Comments
  • 3-11 was a pain in the rear to finally 3 star... my dad did it for me!
  • Did anyone mention 6-6? That one killed me for ages, was a few points short of 3*. Finally got a single bird shot completion for 3* & never played it again
  • Mine just changed:
    Birdday Party...
    Level 18-12
  • To Sal9

I have really used the link you gave me to the leaderboard stats as far as min number for 3 stars, but notice it only goes up to 8-15. Are there more charts after this level? Thanks.
  • I don't remember it, but in a week/month i will play this game, or rio again. Now just seasons. (I remember 3-1 took long)
  • It shows scores only
  • It was for barbbjb
  • Thanks so much, AM. That really helps to see how close I am. Stuck on one level (10-8) and just can't get above 72000-- only 2000 more to go!
  • 9-13, anyone agree?!!
  • Hi AMSlimfordy, I'm afriad the link you gave me doesn't work anymore. Hope they didn't delete it.

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/leaderboard/angry-birds/?worldid=-1

Barbbjb
  • Works fine for me. It's a massive page with 300 database calls and nearly 1000 comments.
  • Thanks AmSlimfordy, yes, I went back and it was there.

One more thing, and this is not that important, I have completed all the levels for the 3 stars up to Mine and Dine, and just noticed that with all the previous ones it lists on the front the number of levels and the number the player completes ie 189/189 (Poached Eggs)-etc. However under " Ham ém High, it says 135/144, although I have 3 stars on all levels. Just curious where the other 9 may have gone? I do notice that after Ham there's a "Facebook" one with 3 levels I think, but that shouldn't have anything to do with Ham, should it?
  • Yes, that's exactly what it is.
  • Thanks, AMslimfordy. Should have guessed.
  • Birdday Party 18-8
  • Yea same. That level was my nemesis until i got lucky
  • Yeah,4-14 and 8-10 though,we will need some easier walkthroughs for these.....
  • What is this "we"? You aren't an administrator.
  • I don't remember, only that Angry Birds Seasons Wreck The Halls 1-4 the hardest was of all my life.
  • I'd like to think of myself as a very capable top player, except that I just haven't perfected enough of the levels. I simply do not have the time to devote to it. We ARE talking about the ORIGINAL Angry Birds game, right? That's all I play anyway. I think my vote is going to level 4-14. I had to watch videos for this one, and there seems to be only one way to do it. It must have taken me a good 5 or 6 hours just to get the 3 stars. I thought the hardest episode overall to get 3 stars on all levels was Ham 'em High. I have lots of work to do there, and it will be a little while until I get around to it.
  • 11-9 in Abo. I actually found 4-14 to be easy.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!