The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1460
  • 160343 Comments
  • On the way to 73k in a Chevrolet... LOL

Page 1460 brought to you by @bravepagechanger! :)

* emergency aisle lights on full *

The @e-star protest gallery: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/105910#Comment_105910
  • Argghhh my comment disappeared... Hey @HunnyBunny ;) safe night safe flight Ob please bring our new bunny friend a drink:)
  • Lol @HunnyBunny hope your night and flight go without incident and " he who does not fling"
    Keeps being " he who snores so you can fling"
  • What the heck!!!
  • @Kathy: Nice slingshot! ;D
  • @leggy please include me in pm:) ty
  • What's wrong @Kathy?
  • Thanks all, time to sleep x
  • ow ow Hunny, watch out... because it is!! The BP is the worst addiction of them all!! I am the worst at leaving at night. Keep popping back in tee hee!
  • Thanks for joining @tbk1 :)
  • Night night Hunny, fly safely off to dreamland!
  • ow sorry brave forgot.... [[[hugggs]]] back :D
  • ((((( @E-star ))))) :D
  • Just got a message from the keeper of our flashlights... toothache is really bad and she (Kimmie) is laying low for the moment, the pain may cause her to break rule number 5 oopssss!

Also @ABCrazy, she asked me to pass on the congratz on getting the DZ badge!! Drinks are on her tonight :D
  • Aww poor kimmie:( and NO drinks are on me for the weekend..darn why is everyone denying me that lol we are all such a generous bunch:)
  • @brave1966 looks like your stand in for"keeper of the flashlights" are you up for it?
  • Sorry I'm in and out the Auntie is visiting for her birthday:/)(/// confused..her annoying daughter is here..loud loud loud...
  • @kathy: polishing materials and spare batteries are at the ready! :D

((((( @kimmiecv )))))
  • Thanks @brave1966 i knew i could count on you:)
    *passes key to vault * i trust you'll keep it safe:)
  • ((((( @leggy ))))) sleep well! :)

@kathy: I shall. :)
  • Night all, well done to @leggy, @brave1966, @karen68 and myself for getting the Underdog badges, @amslimfordy got it too:D
  • Congrats @AngerManagement, @leggy, @karen68, @annach, @AMslimfordy, @stocktoad, @aleksch, @swellD, @catsnbirds, @lesleyg (AngryAdvisor), @lisko, @wRm, @to_walking_tall, @sparty83 (finally!) and moi! Biggest dog day to date!
  • @all Slim asked for someone to take a screenshot 1 min (or 1 sec?) before close of challenge today. The more try, the more likely someone is to get it.
  • Good thinking @mvnla2 :)
    Congratulations to all who achieved underdog badge today:)whew Auntie and annoying daughter gone!! OB a Sunupper please:)
    Thanks @brave1966 for being on the ready for flashlights..gotta be quick with E* she tends to try to sneak it home and under her covers..sometimes she has a tight grip as her hand falls to the side while she doses off so if she gives the slightest hint of a yawn grab it!!
  • I feel like i missed so much..:( gonna read back..bb soon.
  • Did @e-star sneak off to dreamland already? lol
  • @brave1966 she may have but she usually says good night

Oohh @E-Star are you lurking? We are about to confiscate your flashlight..
  • Well @brave1966 seeing as it s 3:30 am there I'm going to poof over and pry the flashlight out of her death grip;) brb
    *poofs to the other side of the pond...tiptoes quietly in..sees E* sound sleep gently pries fingers one by one..ah oops shhh..she is turning over..grabs flashlight quickly poofs back to BP...* quick passes flashlight to @brave1966 quick lock it up..i think i woke her...
  • Hurry....
  • Hurry see i knew it now she's sneaking around in the no pu Forum ...lol
  • Ermmm nope Brave still running around like crazy in the Nest hahahahah and @mvnla2 received your call about the screenshot and have made one. It is in the comments waiting moderation... stupid double link thing hahaha
  • hahahahahaha LOL Kathy, not sure in which house you pried a flashlight out of someones hands, but ermmmmm that wasn't me hahahahahha LOL!! ROTFLMAO!!!
  • Haha lol E* i should have known better..i am so exited we have so many followers now i didn'tmeanto comment on that page..i know we need to keep it short and sweet names only , maybe leggy should include in the description opening page..that if someone want the pu symbol to mention you..
  • *poofs back to Netherlands ,, tiptoes in..quietly places stolen flashlight on table,,, poofs with the wind*
    OB a Sunupper please..i was here the whole night...right? Yes i was never left this stool...
  • yeah but it is in our nature to chat Kathy, we can't help ourselves... sorry @leggy!
    Well if all is clear who is against, I guess she can place the wall I put up a couple of pages ago (and will keep up to date as I see other people popping in signing the petition) and the overview will be there as well.
  • Wished you gotten the right address, than you would have poofed in and seen I was right a wake and up for a nice chat on our couch :D
  • *poofs onto couch next to E* (((( hugs))) its all good;) i didn't get caught lol
    And yep your right..we can't help but voice our opinions and help for others;)
  • Well happy and not so happy to say Most of the honey cinnamon whiskey has worn off erm kinda! But my stupid tooth is back to letting me know it's pissed off :(
    I hope everyone else is having a good weekend?!
    Hey @e-star and @Kathy :)
  • LOL unless I'm close to dead I would try hard not to miss bed time for my girls!!! :)
    Gotta sober up a bit so I can get Tigs meds ready for the week, don't want to mess that up!! Although my typing is still a bit wonky as I can see auto correct still working overtime!! Hahahaa
  • @Kimmiecv -- I find it hard to believe you've had to wait so long in such pain. Is it next week or not until the week after? Have you tried whining to the Dr. that you can't wait that long? Is there maybe another Dr. who can fit you in sooner? It sounds like it is getting worse day by day. I can't believe the constant pain you're dealing with.
    Best wishes.
  • Pfieuwwww Kathy, wouldn't want you to get caught in some strangers house... can I get you a nice cup of tea? Sorry, this late in the night, i always drink a hot cup of tea... which I think Kimmie can use as well... heeee loopy loo!!! And stupid tooth.... maybe just get some pliers and pull it out now... is painful yes, but reading your comment, I guess the pain levels are already at maximum :s
  • ..((((( hugs )))))) @Kimmiecv your typing looks fine to me lol..maybe that whiskey hasn't worn of yet and your still seeing funny..lol
    Definitely get tigs meds ready..i know you'd never mess that up..i would yanked that tooth out by myself at this point..and come to find out my appt.is the 21st not 25th so our whole week is gonna suck:(
  • IKR mvnla, I was surprised as well. Over here in such conditions an app the same week. Wish there was a way to get her overhere!
  • * checks @e-star's flashlight batteries, polishes it and places it in the vault for safekeeping *
  • Thanks @mvnla2 @Kathy @e-star and no it's not abscessed so they don't consider it an emergency so not until the 25th. And I can't pull it out because it's fragmented so they're going to have to make an incision in order to have something to pull out. :/ yikes that sounds horrid!! :(
  • @ripsy, here comes 73000! :)
  • That's a real horror story @kimmiecv. (((((hugs)))))
  • LOL @e-star now brave1966 is trying to snatch your flashlight!! WAHAHAHAAAHA everyone's trying to get you to bed!!! :D
  • Yucky huh @brave1966!! (((Hugs)))) :)
Post in the New Forum!