The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3207
  • 160343 Comments
  • Maybe I can do five.
  • This needs sorting.

@admins
  • @desperate-dan, I'm taking care of @ endurance's scores. After consulting with the other admins, it's been decided that we will not accept any of his scores from whatever version they're using (which is not official Rovio release), because it is not fair to those of us that use the "real" games. I will send a PM to let him know this. If he starts a tantrum, then it's bye-bye.
  • Ok, thanks @sweetp. My reference to what needs sorting was that the BP keeps going to Rio.
  • @desperate-dan I've been going to Rio a lot lately, too! I thought it was just my phone. I'll have to ask our Cruise Director about it.
  • Me too on Rio. I think it starts when you press return. Now I have the error box @Sweetp @birdleader
  • Every post takes several attempts
  • @hunnybunny - did you see the Men's eliminator? Phoenix really blew it!
  • Phoenix were lucky to be there.
  • AB Chrome resurfaced a while back but Endurance mentions episodes not available to Chrome so it's not that.Seems tho' the sweet one is banning his scores.
  • Still working on it. Sorry for the delay.
  • Does it happen elsewhere besides here?
  • Come on Fire!
  • ...baby light my...
  • Are we back?
  • Not crashed yet...
  • 0-birder in today's Challenge. Doesn't make getting a pup any easier though. Not for me anyway.
  • Right, I know you have all been missing the drama of my attempts to get a Sharpshooter badge (or not) so I'm afraid I am now going to continue to inflict Part Two: the Ultra Sharpshooter badge saga. I mentioned earlier that Ham 'Em High wasn't exactly the most sensible episode to attempt this on (48 levels) but since I last posted I quite easily progressed to Sharpshooter status. On a roll, I have now advanced without too much pain to 47 out of 48 levels in the top 10, so just one short of the position requirement (13-14 is missing). As far as proof requirement goes, it's 44 out of 48 (12-15, 13-8 and 14-4 are the other three).
  • 12-15 looks really tough, I set my best score on that 11 years ago and I can't get near it.
  • Grovelling may be required. Still being sent to Rio BTW.
  • 13-8 cracked. Three levels to go,
  • Oh dear, correction, 12-7 also needs proof. Still four levels to go. It's like running up a sand dune.
  • Dan, you are obviously mad!
  • Yes it's not only 13-8 that's cracked.
  • Are we back now or is Rio still lurking?
  • Seems OK to me.
  • Well @hunnybunny, I wasn't mad at the start but I am now. Anyway, 12-7 has been put to bed and more's the point, the final top ten score has been achieved, so it's 48 out of 48 for Ultra Sharpshooter qualification. But 12-15 and 14-4 lack proof. This does not look straightforward.
  • Back to Rio just now, I'm afraid, 6 times.
  • Now try it using only hand and eye coordination @desperatedan.

Who said that? It wasn't me,I would say congratulations on a well deserved badge and I'm sure @sweetp will bend the rules just for you.Mind you has anyone seen the trailer for new Sky drama called Sweetpea?I wouldn't mess with her.
  • Nice try @brianN, but this is Ham 'Em High and 37 of those scores were fat fingered on my tiny phone.
  • And quite a few of those Classics levels involved new innovative strategies. Just saying.
  • Anyway, 12-15 sorted, just 14-4 left which is a brute.
  • Yes but it's tarnished by those 8 scores using rinse n repeat methods and let's be honest anyone can get top where Classic comes in to play.

As an experiment I went dark on Flock Favourites and went top ten in first 6 levels (inc one top score)pretty quickly.Don't think I'll be posting them not really much of a challenge.
  • Sorry Dan didn't want to sound mean still a good achievement and 14-4 not so brutish if you have V 3.4.0 handy?
  • I went into a shop to buy a product this week . I had a choice of a pack of multicoloured or a pack of Classic Black. Note the use of the word classic here. I had to laugh. But what was I trying to purchase?
  • Budgie smugglers
  • Nice try @ixan57. Could have been, although I'm not sure about the classic black.
  • The pack of Classic black that I purchased was…doggy poo bags. Nothing other than Classic will do for Twiggy. I know how to keep my pet happy.
    (I am having to write all my comments in Word and cut/paste to have any chance of not being sent to Rio - @sweetp, do we know why this is still happening?)
  • @desperate, sorry I have no idea why. @birdleader tried to fix it but I guess it was only a temporary one. I'll have to alert him again.
  • @birdleader The new location looks good, appreciate the inclusion of the history of the BP. But will all of the past conversations disappear? I enjoy going back and remembering past members and topics.
Post in the New Forum!