The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2155
  • 160343 Comments
  • You look away for one minute and @bernersenn has sneaked into Beak pt1 top place again
    Dagnabbit is that how you spell it in the Carolinas?
  • I fear with our never ending storms that these old piers and boardwalks will disappear :( Did you see the YouTube vid of Tramore in Ireland @hunnybunny?The wave came over and picked up the lady and her dog? That's where my stepdad is from and his family still live there. The beach,waterfront shops and arcades,along with the old pier were smashed pretty bad. It's still not restored yet and of course the fear is "when will happen again?" I'm glad you're secure in your dock! I'm at the top of the highest point in our area so it would have to be one biblical flood to reach us ;)
    @kelani If that's true then why isn't she your wife? Or is she? Too cute :D
    Ok that's me hitting the sack. Long day with early start tomorrow and I need to shut my brain up,so I'll bid you all night night.
    Laters
    X
  • Gngb @JLZ 666 - maybe tomorrow will be better than you think! I'm off now too - OB please may I have a hot chocolate with marshmallows, but only white ones not pink (I don't do pink!) thank you. No golf tomorrow, just boring hoovering, cleaning and making soup for my own Mumsie!
  • Goodnight @mumsie @jlz666
    I'm off too, so goodnight everyone else

Princess Kathy obviously not in the house, I've managed two page changes in a row. On her Wabbit Hunt I expect
  • Last 3 days when I've opened Space, I've gotten a free powerup or eagle. Are the rest of you getting that?
  • Whoa Busy Day huh Ob? I'll have a PigKiller please while trying to catch up lol.
    @mvnla2 I've heard that book is Great I actually bought it for my niece last Christmas. .I'd like to read it myself also heard the movie is comparable; ) and thanks all for the warnings and what to watch for on the ad spider bite.. seems o.k just sore and red still:( and nope @dmsral @bernersenn no Extra Spidey skills lol..I'll stay out of the 'Welsh Rabbit' conversation only one thing @hunnybunny that's all I ever heard it called AND why i never ever bothered to find out what it was cuz if it has Rabbit in its name I ain't eating it !!
    @estar you said 'a "cod in prison' so that's the reference to 'sleeping with the fishes..lol 'cod is a fish ;)
    O.k 1/2 page down 2 to go lol
    Ob yep another please:)
  • lol. @Tiffin beat my high score on #39 and an hour later I took it back. Shame on me.
  • @hunnybunny that's a beautiful spot!! I had one smaller lol actually on a back deck walkway that was unused part of the building ilived in..I had my plants all around and a tiny pportable stone , plug in waterfall haha it was peaceful as yours looksike..a very good quiet spot to read a book;)
    @jlz666 dash lol @jlz-666 .. sorry bout that. .I didn't 'duh' connect the dots that if estar needed a dash on main that you would too lol by the way thanks for the shake in the early morning:)
    K I'm tired of playing catch up.. sorry i missed anything:/
    @kelani I got a message from
  • Stuff done, 1AM so better head over to my pillow... so here I go off to my Pillowwalk in honor of @kimmiecv

@JLZ hope you will have a smootttthhhh day tomorrow, nighty night!

@kelani like I mentioned, sometimes life stories get mixed or even archived incomplete. Thanks for the refreshing of the Kelani file on my brains harddrive ;P

Ahhhh @kathy thanks for letting me know... whatcha call that sleeping bed in a prison cell?
  • A notification I mean from @tiffin explaining the strat s/he used. .
  • @estar it's a 'cot' you were close. . Nighty night sweet dreams :)♡♡♡
  • Yes @kelani I keep getting a space eagle every 24 hours:/
  • @Kathy why would @Tiffin send you his strategy?
  • Aww man now i gotta catch up on p.m's a birdies work is never done AND I gotta eat and fit in a backup! ! When is a girl to fling? @estar I don't know how you do it !! Good bless you soul. .
  • Hold on @kelani let me check the notification. .brb
  • Never mind @kelani lol.. he just mentioned me that's why I got notifications. .but he did say how he got it..my bad..told ya I still playing catch up hee hee..
  • Thanks @kathy the phonetic translator got it almost right hee hee. Now go and kick some Space pig butt! Night night! [[[hugsss]]]
  • @Kathy and @All don't waste any time on those #39 strategies. I figured out the high scoring one again, and will post as soon as I finish a few chores.
  • @kelani -- I'm as green as your avatar. I haven't gotten any free PUs in Space since the BI update! UNFAIR! AND a SE!!! Gnash, gnash!
    @Kathy -- Why not me?
  • @mvnla2 I don't understand that ..I do have the premium hd version though maybe that's a difference? I've only up to 7 mighty eagles after I just checked so I can't be getting them as frequently as i thought. .but could also be cuz i don't exit the appvalways I think maybe after 24 hours IF I exit the app..I'll keep an eye on it to see how often I get them
    I don't even use them anyway lol..
  • I always close my app, and I've spent a max of 6 hours playing at one time. I too have HD version. Which one do you have, @mvnla2 ?

whup, just beat my #39 score again. This strategy may be too powerful for public consumption. :D

edit: whup just beat my #39 score again by 3k. lol
  • Ya Va!!! .. OB a PigKiller please! ! I really need to look up my Space drink:/
  • Anyone heard from @TomPuss? She haven't been around in quite a while ?
  • @Kathy @kelani -- I have the HD version, and I exit it fairly frequently on iPad, but don't do a hard close. I do have a few SEs since I have been collecting the PUs in Space every day.
    I haven't heard from TomPuss either.
  • @mvnla2 I hate writing 'radioactive boulder'. My brain tells me the green glowy rock has to be ice containing -200K radon, radium-228 or 226 and Zinc Sulfide, or Tritium with some kind of phosphor. You're the expert. Which one do you tihnk it is, or is the game just using movie science? :P
  • @kelani -- I'm not really a chemist, so have no clue. I don't think AB physics extends to real properties of matter. I think it's just movie/computer-game science.
  • What do you mean @kelani ? The green boulders that give of gas mi would call them radioactive why not m
  • @kelani I think level #
    #1 is a RSL
  • @AMSlimfordy @Kelani @Rat -- So who is this "The Vortex of Doom" who is #3 on the BI part 2 leaderboard right now? Doesn't seem to have a lot of scores entered in other games / episodes, and when they are, they are a lot lower.
  • I got one this morning @mvnla2 I'll do a full shut down and see if i get it again tomorrow; )
  • @kathy @kelani -- Well, I have 241 SEs. Maybe that's why I'm not getting any? And maybe I have PUs turned off? Don't see the rest of them???
  • @Kathy radioactive ore doesn't normally glow green. The stuff that glows on watch dials is a gas mix. I guess I'll just call them glowy rocks.

#9 or whatever level I complained about yesterday is a RSL. Haven't seen any others yet. #1 could be, though.
  • Uhmm @mvnla2 so you didn't purchase the SE's right ? Soo the whole time you've been playing space you probably got them but maybe didn't notice..I don't know how you wouldn't though cuz you have to check it out of the way before the game starts. .I did have a lot more before I lost progress. Maybe there is a limit? Idk
  • @all Not much flingin' or kibitzing today. Didn't feel up to it. Mrs. Bunny may be safe longer than I hoped for. @bernersenn is having some success on his wabbit hunt. WTG

Sorry about the fishes comment @Estar. I shouldn't have said that and then run away. I knew it was a language issue. Just thought it was funny. lol

@Mvnla2 I have 362 Space Eagles.
  • I've seen your lovely garden before @HunnyBunny, but I didn't know about the view out the front. I'm jealous. Which of those boats is yours?
  • I wish I'd felt better. I hate missing days when the ladies from across the pond stop by for a visit. Hi @JLZ666, @Estar, @HunnyBunny and last, but not least, @Mumsie.
  • Pa you got off to a good start ;)
  • @mvnla2 @Kathy Wow, I have so few SE's I didn't even know what SE meant. I installed iPad-Space on June 1 so I could play with you guys. I don't know how many SEs and powerups it gives you after a new install, but I haven't used any, and here's my totals:

SE: 7
    Multi-Red Bird Thing: 6
    Space Egg: 9
    Pig Puffer: 7
  • I'm not sure the exact # of SE's I've used @Kelani. But it's less than ten.
    Thanks Ma.
  • @Rat I'd like to play the bonus levels, but no way am I buying 500 of the little buggers just to unlock it.

@Kathy @mvnla2 #39 strategy is posted.
  • Everybody picked at my little joke about Welsh Rabbit until there was nothing even remotely funny about it. I was just making a reference to rabbit hunting that I thought @HunnyBunny could appreciate. I couldn't resist when I saw putting a tomato on the Welsh Rarebit made it a Blushing Bunny. I was laughing my a** off.
  • If I could I'd give you mine @Kelani, I would. But wait. I can get bonus Space levels with 500 Eagles? Maybe in another year I can play the bonus levels. Oh wait again. It will take longer. They rotate what power-up they give you these days. It could take years and I'm not paying for them.
  • @kelani I updated at the same time as you so i have the same amount of all the same things i think. .it's been 7 days right ? 7 day = 7 SE ;)
  • Pa noo I wasn't kidding i really thought it was Welsh Rabbit :/
  • Anyway WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee #2 syx...
  • It goes by both names in the USA @Ma. So both sides are correct on this one. I personally don't care.
  • @Kelani What's an RSL?
  • @Kathy @kelani -- I haven't purchased any SEs, and have only used a few, maybe 10 or 20. The rest are from the used-to-be daily gift PU. I've been collecting them pretty much daily ever since they were available. SEs aren't all that common, mostly I get stuff I wouldn't ever use.
    So @Rat -- So did you get your 362 SEs just from the daily bonus? I know I'm not lucky, but that's really a big difference.
Post in the New Forum!