The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 390
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hope the Wienerschnitzel tastes as nice as the one Sunshine cooked a few weeks ago... me hungry :)
  • which one was tues?
  • hey @rd and @E
  • @angryboy ths rose bush's
  • oh- he knew which was his wife because she was the only plant without dew
  • did I scare everyone away?
  • heee Kathy-ship sailing by... How are you my dear?
  • oh there you arelol
  • Ok @EStar, are you ready for dinner??
  • I'm good @E-Star. and you? I see your rushing. for Weinershnitzel LOL
  • Yep CC.. did you get some fresh piggies? I skipped diner today, so me hungryyyy
  • @angryboy I was gonna say that but...you said they were exactly the same ...
  • they were when they first got turned
  • @rdnzlrips82 I also got a request from birdman what doex slim think?
  • I am fine Kathy, I am indeed rushing... had to pay my parents a visit... technology support needed, so we had to help them out tonight... 3 hours gone :(
    But problem fixed, so that is always good!
  • ohh o see @angryboy I misread it..
  • that's nice of you @E-Star ill let you get to your dinner sweetie ;)
  • @CC ... mmmjammm... that is a really good Wienerschnitzel! (this is one of those times I wish the computer could make it real by pressing a button :)))
  • *poofs to patio for smoke*
  • I haven't said anything. Kind of slipped my mind.
  • @Kathy I don't mind the company (especially when it's you), would you like a taste... here grab a fork and dig in.. it's really good!
  • Ok so what like to do after dinner ?? :-)
  • Hi my friend ripsy, how are you doing today? Didn't got a chance to read al my email... so... internet last night??? Did it work or did it fail again at the same time?
  • Give me a sec @kathy
  • sure I never had weinershnitzel what is it?. mmm its tasty th @E
  • @CC mmmjammm... still eating... but what can you recommend from Austria?
  • o
    k @ rd
  • @e-star. Update was successful. New.method seems to be a better idea. I do edits in wordpad then copy and.paste to page 1. Preview, check.links and.save.
  • It's so nice @Kathy... it's a dish made with boneless meat (veal) thinned with a hammer (escalope-style preparation), coated in bread crumbs and fried.
  • But no internet downtime last night ripsy?
  • @ripsy I tend to do everything in textedit (Mac) and save it... I had to many occasions my browser failed and I lost my message.
  • Also good were "Kaiserschmarren" or "Schweinsbraten". I think this sounds funny to you :-)
  • oohh@E-Star its good..but I don't eat. veal ty though;) at least it was a virtual bite ;) lol
  • Internet worked fine. I told the ISP that I was the owner.of a large business and I had to have my daily.transactions sent by then or I risked overdrawing on my checks.
  • ROFLMAO @rdnzlrips82 ...it's. kinda. true...;)
  • Actually it doesn't really CC, It's close to German which is a language can understand a bit.. not as much as English though
  • hahahah @ripsy good for you!
  • @Kathy... the Schnitzel can also be Pork if you like... but I am not sure if it's called Wiener Schnitzel... I think the German call it a Wiener Schnitzel Art... Have to say I am not a big fan of veal either.
  • That's what I am doing from now on @e-star. Easier. Safer.
    @kathy The Birdman was taken care of.
  • I find it so coooool here. @E-Star so we a ready with eating (virtual) now i want to marry you. So we are the first two Usere who married in ABN virtual :-) You have only to say "Yes". Aaaaah i am crazy
  • Cool @rdnzlrips82. I feel bad. if he was a genuine user and didn't know what he was doing but instint tells me otherwise ;)
  • I told them that if they were going to keep having problems at that time, I would send them the bank fees.
  • @kathy genuine users don't request friends that way.
  • ehhhh... sorry to break your heart, but I am sitting next to my virtual found partner in real life... and he is the ONE... so no marriage with someone else... even if it's virtual... But a Jolly good try though haha
  • oooh @CC Jolly @E-Star has a very devoted hubby;)
  • @ripsy... right! That's what I look for... just got a new one Red_Bird21
    One minute active and already he found me...
  • I am a very popular girl ;)
  • has anyone seedn @sunshine today?
Post in the New Forum!