The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2160
  • 160343 Comments
  • That's o.k Pa that was just my first run;)
  • @Kathy Heck! Just telling them that the red bird is important will probably be enough to get lots of higher scores than mine.
  • @all -- Has anyone else taken a look at AB Epic, which came out worldwide today? It's a role-playing-game (RPG), which I'm not used to. Still struggling with the concept.
  • I changed my mind @HunnyBunny. I might just catch you after all. The wabbit hunting is going well.
  • @mvnla2 I haven't checked it out yet. .hmm role playing..I don't get it.
  • @rat tequila, tea, coffee, crispy bacon ears?
    A lifelong friendship with Mrs Bunny?
    Anything you want.........
    Thank you, just hit 100070 on 8-13
    Not as good as you or @lyrian but I'm a very happy bunny
    And you doubted me............
  • @Lyrian do you have a Samsung android? Just curious cuz i do and it keeps turnjng on Google voice typing that's what meszez me up!
  • @Lyrian Oops. Sorry about that. I forgot to mention that 'BP eviction notice' was a joke. :)

@Rat you just now figured out what that bird is for? :P
  • Yeah @Kelani, I'm pretty dense huh?
    WTG Mrs. Bunny. I'd like to think I helped ya.

Edit: I don't have the advantage of reading the walkthroughs yet. I'm sure someone's already mentioned what to do with Red.
  • Ok, curious. What's about that 'ma' and 'pa' thing, how comes?
  • @kathy I just got the new Samsung galaxy s5. Mostly I only use the voice function to search a recipe when my hands are dirty from cooking, but I have accidentally hit the button a few times with my thumb while typing.

@melanin *sigh* there ya go, preying on the gullibility of noobs, how could you? :P
  • Thanks @Lyrian -- what a cute, good-natured looking motley crew of pups! I can see now what you mean about Zeus, he looks like a bowl of untamed energy…I bet you had only a fraction of a second to snap that pic before he jumped into another adventure. And poor Allie, she's got both the bandages and the cone!
  • I can't find the album @fenikus how'd ya get there. .iwanna see the puppies ;/
  • @fenikus Thanks, it was a cheap trick that got that picture of Zeus. I had my fiance help me distract him. And Allie has since lost the bandage, but she still has to wear the cone to keep her ear protected from scratching and other "helpful" dogs.
  • Looking with one eye to Brasil-Croatia (soccer for the sports nit-wits) AND on the leaderboards. You've got to stay awake here, because they're blowing one away before he knows. @rat on my heals, @hunnybunny is performing extreme good. Awesome
  • http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/lyrian/album/ huzzah, I have learned how to copy/paste on my phone
  • Lol thanks @Lyrian I took the long way around:) you have 4 pups wow.. sure are are great looking pups for sure:)
  • That BI #1 leaderboard is active @bernersenn. Not bad yourself.
    Zenobia? Never heard of a dog named Zenobia before. That's some pack you got there @Lyrian. I've changed to more of a cat person. Robert, (aka Bob Cat), spoiled me. We lost him this year but he will always be remembered in my heart.
  • @Lyrian I remember him as if it were yesterday. But I misspoke. He died at the end of last year. Doesn't feel like that long ago.
  • No Pa it doesn't seem that long ago :( ♡♡♡
  • Ooh see I missed your comment about your phone @lyrian I have galaxy s3 Im due for upgrade in august.. maybe I'll try that one. .who is @melanin? Or was that keyb typing Kelani? Mine so far has called him kenobi, jericho..lol
  • @bernersenn the Ma Pa thing hard to explain .. kinda just happened probably my phone called him Pa one day and it stuck :)
  • Ah ha, I see all the top male flingers are like a moth to a flame around the new female top flinger. My chance to sneak a few extra points whilst they're away........
  • @hunnybunny, please tell us your secret on that #13
  • @bernersenn you drew me back in, damn the @mention
    Scroll back a couple of pages to the Rat Strat
    It took a long time, but 6000 points are not to be sniffed at
  • @Rat Not dense. Actually, I was hoping you'd tell me. Cos I just throw him wherever. :P

@hunnybunny rofl. good one. Actually I've been busy failing horribly at getting past #31 on PC.
  • Acually I was in a coffee klatch with the ladies of the nest one day @bernersenn. And somehow I let them goad me into guessing there ages. BTW, don't ever let them do that to you. There is NO right answer. But when I got to @Kathy, she wasn't there by the way, I said I think she's possibly a GrandMother. Well, you know they rush to tell @Kathy and I had to do some quick backpedaling. I told her I said she was a Grand Ma. She bought it, started calling me Pa, and I haven't had the nerve to stop the illusion. I kinda like it.
  • Aww ya Pa now i remember .. and i like it too;)♡
  • I already knew it wasn't my phone hee hee..just couldn't remember exactly what it was. .ahhh the coffe klatch..haha
  • Ob i need a drink. .I'll take a SunUpper haven't had one of those for a while and Im in a sunny mood:) the Bp is hopping with lotz of new and old faces.. just like the old days huh? I see we've turned about 7-8 pages today alone; )
  • And you are a Grand Ma to your child @Kathy.
  • Yeah @Ma. You have @Estar, @Kimmiecv, and @JLZ666 to thank for that one.
  • Oohh and i forgot to mention lurkers hee hee thanks @CatsnBirds for explaining the 'amateur poofing' rule ..yep @Lyrian it wasn't pretty. .heehee..
  • @kathy, melanin is kelani according to my phone, it's a slow learner when it comes to forum names. Personally, I love this phone, but I can't compare it to any other smart phone because this one is my first.

@Rat, I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. It doesn't matter how long it's been, my dog randy lost his battle with cancer almost 3 years ago and he is still in my heart. Zenobia via is named after the warrior queen of syria, from a long time ago. Her armies kicked the Romans in the teeth so hard they left Asia minor. (This is all according to my brother, he named her) Zen doesn't know the meaning of quit, she is the most tenacious dog we have ever known.

Sorry all about the slow reply, my neighbor just brought home a new puppy and wanted to introduce me since I watch her dogs for her when their family goes on vacation.
  • Haha @Pa no worries; )
  • Battery getting low. .gonna go flingin'
    BBFNIMCBLIDKBPW
  • Ok, finally some time to actually fling today. Mrs. Bunny, @bernersenn, you guys have rodent infestation under control? I'd like to go back to Beak 2 -- half the levels done and I'm still 10K above the Head Rodent, level for level.
  • I hear ya @fenikus. But I didn't look too hard during my second pass on BI #2. I wanted to come play with everybody else in part one. But I will be back!!!
  • Rat infestation certainly NOT under control. @fenikus as you said, it's going to be bloody battle, but perhaps you could lead him away from Beak 1, like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, just to give the mere (not rodent) mortals a chance :-)
  • @HunnyBunny Y'all have done great at distracting me from flingin'. I've barely flung today. And SWDNF will be home soon. Then dinner and quality time.
  • @Hunnybunny, what in the world…? What the heck am I shooting at in S-22 bonus level and how do you get points????? Okay I think I'm supposed to protect the eggs from lava with those 7 antenna eggs. But what gives points?
  • Ah, never mind! -- the eggs you save are worth 10K each…duh.
  • @Lyrian If your phone won't play nice, or just want to type less, call me @Kel. I read all the posts anyway, so the @mention is mostly an attention getter.

@Rat I think you've distracted yourself from flinging. Never seen you so chatty before. You've even surpassed my daily prose output. :P
  • @Kathy -- I may be finished with Epic; requires a lot of repeats of levels, not to get 3* or a higher score, just to collect enough stuff that you can continue upgrading your birds and reviving them when they are near death.
    Time to return to BI, to see how low I've sunk in the last 18 hrs or so.
  • @fenikus why are you asking me about S-22? I think it's only one in Beak I never three starred

Sorry @bernersenn you're #2 and I beat your 8-19 score

Goodnight all. Happy and profitable flinging
  • @Kelani, how do you get 110K or even your 106K on S-22? If you have any leftover antenna eggs, do they also give 10K bonus?
  • Yes they do @fenikus.
  • @all Has anyone else noticed that the wabbits are running faster today? I think something spooked em.
  • @JLZ-666 sorry about that E18 score but it's an Eggsteroid level. That's my last stand against @Rat9.
Post in the New Forum!