The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3034
  • 159794 Comments
  • I suppose it would still be Amazing of she could do it with her front paws lol :D
  • And The Princess Has Entered the Pub :D
  • Darn I should learn to take a breath before a run-on sentence! Free Fez to anyone who wants it!
  • Well, let's hope the newbie doesn't come in at this point. Maybe he's a lurker.
  • @DesperateDan You didn't mention the Trophy!! Double Congrats!
    @BrianN newbies always welcome :D but yeah if I had known, I would've held back on the *poofing* any well We Is Who We Is! Mighty Swell get to see our true colours :D
    I wouldn't walk into a pub if while peeking in the windows I saw Us loonies *insert Rolly Guy*
    Speaking of newbies We seem to have scared away @Azurill ¿?
  • Trying to get into the Next on the Main Site,, keep getting Error Database!!
    Anyone else having issues? That's another benefit of the Pub bring in the Old Forum, is not really connected to the Main Site ;)

@Sweetp @Bernersenn any thoughts ?
  • Have no issues today @kathy. You can obviously get thru to BP. Can you navigate round the Nest from there?
  • No @BrianN ,I can get to the challenge page, but it won't open , keeps coming up Database Error.
    I'll try shutting down completely e what happened!
    Before I go what's Today's challenge level?
  • Rebooting my tablet worked, I can get on to the Main Site now.
    @BrianN The BP has a different server than the Main site, so if the Main goes down, the BP still works. Not sure if that's exactly how it works, some techie hoodoo voodoo . . Connect. Com . Net direct path to nowhere bounce off a satellite around the globe and back techie jibber jabber stuff.. you know.. and all you need to know that stuff *insert Rolly Guy*
  • @kathy
    The Nest was down for a while. Now functioning properly again. No idea what happened.
    Please try it again.
  • Figures!! I am subscribed to @comex666 you tube channel and he has Every PigBang Mirror level recorded Except 1-22 ???
  • Thanks @bernersenn it's working now ;) much obliged !
    Have a drink on my tab please.
  • Thanks @Kathy
    OB a guinness for me please.
  • YW @Bernersenn Admins always welcome to free drinks here, that's the least I can do, for all the hard work you guys do to keep the site running smoothly :D
  • Hey @kathy glad things have been sorted out. I seem to have missed all the fun. As you know technogobblydegook is my Polish uncle. My idea of a server is someone who brings out the drinks.
    Go on then, I'll have a vodka martini, shaken not stirred.
  • Yeah @BrianN I'm not good at the technogobblydegook either! And yes that's the definition of server , someone who brings the drinks!
    OB all drinks in the house today! Just Cuz. :)
  • Did someone say drinks
  • @kathy
    Admins are busy people…
  • @kathy Waaaasssssssuuup
    @ixan57 I think the breathing in and out of a bag was for hyperventilating.
    @desperatedan congrats on your puppy and the 10th puppy is a bronze.
  • Jeez say Free drinks and the regular crowd shuffles in :D
    @Gumby Wwaaaassssuuppp??
    @ixan57 you heard correctly, Wwaaaassssuuppp??
    @Bernersenn and you Admins are very much appreciated, although I know some people don't get it! Some think it's just magic lol, or that the Nest has control over Rovio decisions :/
    Enjoy the rest of your evening, put your feet up and fling a couple :D
  • Thanks @kathy I'll have a bottle of 1959 Dom Perignon.
  • Oh BTW @kathy today's challenge is AB Space Pig Bang Mirror World 1-22 (snicker)
  • Flinging away but still 30 points behind @kathy on the Pig Bang mirror Challenge.
  • Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
  • Your doing great @DesperateDan just keep flingin, just keep flinging. .. has anyone seen the Nemo movie,.??
    @Brian Yeah better late than never!
    Lol I'll have to make a list of your lame jokes, that one was actually funny in an odd sort of way
    There's a Polish guy at my work who loves lame jokes, unfortunately being Polish with his accent and all He always messes it up somehow! I had an example but I messed it up, I'll think of it later lol
  • Btw @DesperateDan Congrats on the bronze underdog , and thanks @Gumby , better late than never..
    Hmm seems to be a trend lately, or maybe it's me ¿
  • @kathy i once applied for a job as a joke explainer, i didn't get it
  • Hey @ixan57, I demand royalties for a joke I told on Page 3028!
  • Blimey, over the last year, @asher has accumulated exactly 101 puppies. Dalmatians?
  • I don't get it.
  • A bit like I don't get how Chelsea can beat Man City 3 times on the bounce despite having inferior players.
  • Good Mornin Birdie Friends :D
    @Brian no idea what your talking about, as usual lol¿
  • Sorry @DesperateDan it was that good it sprang to mind right away.
    Great minds think alike
  • @kathy anymore free drink, I have a sore head. Curer needed
  • Yep @Ixan57 For you my friend , Free drinks all weekend!
    Great minds Drink together :D
  • Okay @DesperateDan page 3028 is The One Page I missed!! But I did see your joke and yeah I agree royalties shall be paid! Would you like them to be paid in Beer Form or food form? You may have 1 weekend of Hospitality free of charge at the BP!
  • I applied for a job as a joke explainer. I got it.

Now can I have a free drink too?
  • "You don't listen to a word I say!" "Thanks love, two sugars."
  • @Brian I believe I said Free Drinks all weekend lol.. Who doesn't listen¿
    You want 2 sugars in your drink? If you mean coffee , coffee is always free in the BP ;)
  • *Grabs Hammer and bucket of nails* Raincoat on.. steps outside..
    'Patrons hear grumbling.. then pounding.. swearing.. more pounding.. "silence ###'
    Then... 'Patrons hear More grumbling.. then pounding.. More much louder swearing.. more pounding..Silence ##
    "Ouch" *"&$#
  • *Steps back in the door, shaking off rain*
    Well I've successfully hung the Happy Memorial Day Banner, and a New Sign that says
    "Free Beer and bucket of Crispy Pig Ears "
    https://angrybir.de/3fwH8GO

https://angrybir.de/2TdkOrh
  • That guy is a amateur, back in the day I could do about 10 in a row, not quite as high mind you
  • And Perfect timing for @Ixan57 to demonstrate our favourite traditional Memorial Day past time :D *insert Rolly Guy*
  • Thanks @kathy for the BP's generosity. Don't mind if I do.
    I'm hoping Twiggy doesn't get that hedge hopping malarkey into her furry little head.
  • I asked the librarian if she had any good books on paranoia. She leaned forward and whispered "They're right behind you".
  • Ok, maybe not a ROFL but worth a LOL surely?
  • Lol @DesperateDan yeah I must admit that was a good one! Good enough for a Heehee :D
    Btw you know how you upload pics for your puppy proof¿Well do the same thing with Twiigys picture , just copy and paste the link here, we can click on the link and open the picture. I want to see just how big Twiggy is, and if she Even qualifies for Hedge Hopping lol!
    So far I think @Ixan57 has the record!
  • I have been trying just that @kathy but I can't get it to work. I will give it another go.
Post in the New Forum!