New Group! ABN Members' Map has Moved to Groups Page 8
  • 554 Comments
  • Oh, oh! Thanks. Will try again, but AB Japan hasn't been very enthusiastic so far. Manybe they didn't like the Chinese!
  • bluestar_127
    Canada
    Alberta
    Edmonton

:) Thanks!
  • Had some problems with Google Docs this morning, but should be OK now.
    Please let me know if there are any mistakes, or if I forgot someone (hey, I never make user errors ; ) ).
  • It would be really nice if more people joined. Don't know if I can suggest that you ask your friends to join. If you do, please do not send PM to more than one person at a time.
  • @Tammy91k
    Dickinson
    ND
    USA
    Mountain Time Zone
  • ph
    Dania Beach
    FL
    USA
    Eastern
  • Maybe I should have said this a long time ago. I use Eastern time zone. :/
  • @BBinMiami -- You are already on the map, and your time is listed as UTC-5:00, which is the Eastern Time zone. If people do not list their time zone, I can easily figure it out.
  • @BBinMiami -- If you aren't familiar with UTC notation of relative time, look it up in the wikipedia. So if you want to know the relative time difference between you and someone else on the map (best done using the table), just add together the times. For example you are UTC-5:00 and E-Star is UTC+1:00 so the time difference is 6 hours. At 1 pm in EST, it is 7 pm in the Netherlands.
    Of course, then there are the really strange times, like India, which is UTC+5:30!!!
  • @Tammy91k @ph I think I've update map; please let me know if there are any mistakes.
  • @kimmiecv
    Monterey
    Ca
    USA
    Hope I did this right @mnla2 :) See you at the BP! You can let me know how savvy I was or was not eh!
  • Oops! I thought I updated map; will check tomorrow.
  • @kimmiecv -- Sorry, didn't get you on the map yet, and I'm going on vacation. May not be able to update map until I get back (8/27).
  • Utrecht
    The Netherlands
  • I just noticed that you listed me as in Diana Beach, florida. It should be Dania Beach, Florida.
  • Finally thought I would try updating the map. Just realized that I can't do it without MY computer, which I didn't bring on vacation, because I need the master file! So updates will have to wait till 8/28. Keep posting locations and I will catch up next week.
  • Will update when I get back from vacation. Please continue to join.
  • Kelvarda

York
    North Yorkshire
    United Kingdom
  • @Sasho95
    Bulgaria
    Pleven
  • blue_cougar54494
    Wisconsin Rapids
    Wisconsin
    USA
    Central time zone
  • @all -- I think I've caught up. If I missed you, or made a mistake, please let me know. Thanks for joining the map!
  • @mvnla2 you add one "e" to my nickname but it isnt a big mistake so when you have time you could fix it.
  • @sasho95 Thanks; fixed in master file; will be in next update.
  • @austyn
    Giratina
    Indonesia
    Banten
    T*******g (secret archive)

@AMslimfordy can you teah me how to make a forum, i want to make one the title is "indonesian angry bird fan site" if you let it
  • @giratina -- To start a new forum, click on start a new discussion at top right of a forum page, like this one.
    Fill in title (Indonesian Angry Birds Fans)
    Pick category from drop-down menu (probably General for yours)
    Fill in section for your first post
    Click Post Discussion
    Note however, you probably will not be allowed to have a forum in a foreign language, because it creates too much work for the admins, who monitor everything that is posted on this site.
  • Thanks for your tireless work @mvnla2 :)
  • Still lots of countries with no ABN members listed. Please join and fill in the blanks. Of course, more than happy to have multiple members in same location.
  • There must be members from NE Asia (China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc.), not to mention most of Africa, the near east, Central and South America? Please join.
  • @Sasho95 -- Map updated -- Your name should be fixed.
    all -- Please let me know if there are any mistakes.
  • @bird addict
    Cannon Beach
    Oregon
    USA
    PST
    Big thanks to @mvnla2 for all your hard work on this. I had a great time looking at the map tonight.
  • @Mumsie42
    Mumsie
    UK
    Liverpool
  • @swellD
    Lexington
    Kentucky
    USA
    EST
  • Btw @mvnla2 how would we know a celebrity's @ nick on here? Kind of cool to know but I don't know how we find them
  • @swellD -- Try the table (see p 1); it's easier to search through the list of names. Celebrities are AB or bird related. That may not be the kind of celebrity you're thinking about. Thanks for joining. Will try to update today.
  • @all -- Please note that your user name is the @username listed in parens next to your nickname on your profile page, or on the main site. I sometimes catch these, but am sure I've missed a few. Please check and let me know if I didn't get yours correct.
  • @swellD -- Would you believe Google Docs Fusion Tables doesn't know where Lexington Kentucky is? This happened once before when the geocode function couldn't find a location that was identified on the map, but that was a much smaller place.
    Anyway, I had to assign you a zip code to get you on the map (it doesn't appear on map or in table). So this is your chance to live in the swankiest part of Lexington or its suburbs. Just send me a zip code of your choice, preferably not the real one.
  • @cheetaa
    Austria
    Linz

;-) Thanks
  • @mvnla2 really? Lexington is not on google docs? the capital of the thoroughbred horse industry? color me surprised. We have many zip codes but you can use 40511.
    I must confess that I may not be up to date with current AB celebrity. I got Opu and Rovio maybe but I'm afraid others may remain a mystery for me. NIce job BTW and thanks for all that work
  • Bikkit
    UK
    Milton Keynes
  • @all -- OK, the 3 "celebrities" are Rovio, Opus (who has 2 locations, and my avatar, the Juan Fernandez Firecrown, who lives on Robinson Cruiso Island. Yes, there is such a place, and Google maps knows where it is, even if Google Docs doesn't know where Lexington, Kentucky is.
  • @mvnla2 -- I wonder if the problem with Lexington is that it is a merged government (it merged with the County decades ago). I think it's official name is actually Lexington-Fayette Urban County. Louisville did the same thing back in 2003 (officially Louisville-Jefferson County Metro Government).

That, or Google maps is just bent.
  • @cheetaa @bikkit @swellD Map is updated. Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
  • Time for some new members! Anyone want to join?
  • WereWolf69

U.S.A.
    Florida
    Miami
  • Accidentally deleted, unable to recall content.
  • @WereWolf69 I think you have to load your avatar differently for the forum. See forum on how to create avatar.
    Will update map later today.
  • @werewolf69 -- Deleted by user
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!