The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 366
  • 160343 Comments
  • AngryAdvisor, we had a couple warnings in SC as well
  • cause we're under servailence
  • @AA It hes been a rough past few days, but tomorrow should be calmer. I have a couple more to 3 star, but I have waited long enough:). I am getting up early and bringing my large coffee mug to the BP. I might need your lucky iPad nearby!
  • @Bill. oh I'm so.happy your.here!! did you get a drink?
  • I'm a little late, sorry. What's this email thing about?
  • I've just had rain and clouds
  • I'd love one Kathy. surprise me.
  • @Bill We've gotten punished for yesterday's incident.
  • @blahalb09
    @angryboy
    it would be in your best interest. to read, pay attention and save that email ;/
  • I really wish there was a way that comments would automatically show up without refreshing the page. Maybe in the future?
  • oh no, what happened blahalb09?
  • I'm kinda scared
  • *looks around*
  • hhmm .. how about a sweet danger * hands drink to bill*
  • are you talking about the BPJ?
  • thanks Kathy
  • a little fruity. peach schnapps. Oh Bill you don't. know how good it is to see you ..I was heartbroken when I heard you quit ;(
  • Well, I suppose we are all bound to have our moments, aren't we?
  • I'm really going now, bye
  • ya the refresh kinda stinks. miss a lot..@Bill
  • @Kathy, thanks. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be for everyone if I just walked away and never come back. I just decided that maybe I'd switch my focus, and take a break from the competition. I really don't play much other Angry Birds games.
  • I was in the air at an airplane to VA from FL when I heard about the tropical storm in Florida and other states. That explains why it was so rainy this morning at Florida. Gosh I'm lucky to be back at Virginia.
  • @wanda..I will definately have my lucky iPad on hand for you! I've done pretty well in Piglantis and I really like it! I have become obsessed with a few of the levels, lol ;-)
  • @Bill. I literally stopped playing for 3 days because I realized I was taking it too seriously. Now, I just try to have fun playing without the help of a wlkthrough. I think I do well now.
  • Yes , you are lucky to be out of the weather here right now..It's getting really, really windy!!!
  • I may have to start playing it. I have yet to play a single level from that game.
  • rdnzlrips82 I think it has taken me far too long to realize I needed to lay off a little.
  • I personally play a little for the competition but I know I will never make. it too far up the board what with different platforms and such..so I just challenge myself:) don't care about hackers or. false scores ..its only for my own entertainment and to make freinds to interact and have fun with;) like we met ;) I'm reaallly happy your here;)
  • Great perspective, Kathy, I think I should adopt it.
  • plus its sooo much fun. stalking @lesleyg ;)
  • @AA I will save you a seat :). I like piglantis a lot, too. It is very relaxing. I am trying to catch up with things here, so I am going to go for now. See you tomorrow.
    Oh, @bill, just wanted you to know that I would miss seeing you here! Nice people are hard to find. Hope you can take a break from the stressful stuff and just visit us here :).
    Have a good night everyone. Happy flinging.
  • - passes.@Bill another drink..cheers buddy welcome home;)*
  • Of course. I'll down them as long as you are giving them to me.
  • oooh!!! I am so happy right now! !!! hi @Wanda
  • don't get me too liquored up tonight though. I have a fitness test in about 7 hours
  • *runs to jukebox ..Plays * I'm so excited by the pointer sisters*
  • Tomorrow will be my night.
  • that song always reminds me of the movie "Hot Shots Part Deux" don't know why...
  • what do u mean "Tomorrow will be my night." @bill
  • o.k. @Bill.I promise..
    want you to pass test) I'm. just so happy to see you;) srry I'm over the top;/
  • for drinking more cyber alcoholic beverages.
  • oh! tomorrow's your fitness test!
  • it's ok Kathy, for you, I'd drink a lot more.
  • I neer saw that movie..
    now its 2 movies on my list for tonight's :)
  • ill be right back.last time I said that I missed 2 pages...sooo no talking till I return LOL...joking;)
  • @wanda..good night and see you tomorrow!
    @kathy..LOL..I love it when you stalk me..it makes me feel useful, lol... ;-)
  • It's 11:00 pm here and I have to be up early. Have a good night everyone. Sorry to drink and run, don't mean to be rude.
Post in the New Forum!