The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 368
  • 160343 Comments
  • lol.first post of the day!! princess page changer strikes! !
  • Good Morning @all..Have a nice day at work @kathy ;-)
  • Good morning @everyone. Have a awesome day!
  • Well unfortunately..I have to go already..Sorry I missed you @wanda..I know you were saving me a seat but duty calls. I'll be back around lunch time.
    Have a great day @all!
  • Wow, @AA I just got here :). I'll check around lunch time! Sorry I missed you :(.
  • Hi OB, could I get an iced coffee? Thanks!
    I am going to Piglantis now; time to see how my scores fare against all of the experts ;). **fingers crossed**
  • Oh Hello @wanda!!! I really do have to go but good luck in Piglantis..by the time I get back I'm sure you will have gotten far and I'm sure you are right up there as usual ;-)
  • Hi @iammighty, thanks, I think I will need it :).
    @AA I hope you left the lucky iPad in the booth :). I just looked at the leaderboard-I seem to either be above average or woefully behind ! I still haven't 3 starred 1-12. Here goes- *where is that snorkel??* see you later!
  • ok, this is weird. I have been refreshing and still no more comments since 8:17 am. Maybe this will trigger something :). I may have been in Piglantis too long!
  • Hi, Wanda. Can you be in Piglantis too long? I pretend that I'm snorkeling by the Captain Cook monument off the coast of Hawaii while slinging. Even when the pigs are stubborn, the scenery is good!
  • Well, I got caught up in the competition and only entered 5 scores on Piglantis :). As for the scores that are below average, consider it my gift to all. By entering the lower scores, I help keep the average down a bit ;). Happy flinging to all of you! Now, off to do my errands and household chores. See you all later.
    @AA if I don't make it for lunch today, I'll catch up with you soon. I forgot that I was taking the boys to the free summer movies at the library today :).
  • Hi catsnbirds! I don't know if you can stay too long. I like to think of Hawaii too :). I can feel the breezes and taste the pineapple. Even with those stubborn pigs, it's a nice vacation. You know the best part of a luau, right? Those pigs better be careful, or they'll find out the hard way :).
  • Yawn, Good morning everyone! I'd like to start off my day with waffles and a pig muffin, please.
  • Angry bird heikii is out. :)
  • Hello @everyone! This is @rd's sister. I am on the phone with him and he wanted me to tell you some things:
    1. His ISP is currently down, and has been down since about 1am.
    2. Thank you, @mighty for poofing him home, even if he wasn't really asleep.
    3. Sorry @kathy for not using the drinks you researched.
    4. He has tried updating from his phone, but the 3G network is causing his phone to freeze.
    5. Have a wonderful day. He hopes to be back this evening.
  • Hi @rd's sister :). Thanks for the update. Tell him we miss him! Things are pretty calm here, so far, so hopefully he can rest easy- as easy as he can without the internet and especially the BP:).
  • @AA if you stop by, I am sorry I missed you again :(. I have to run out in a few minutes and just thought I'd see if you were here. I am sure I will catch up with you soon :). Take Care.
  • Whoever was just watching Looney Toons on Cartoon Network, did you find it weird that the episode they just showed was rated TV-14 when it was all G rated content?
  • I'm guessing that very few people were just watching the Cartoon Network. I think most people, at least those from the US, are at work.
  • Even if that wasn't the case, knowing the regulars here, it's unlikely that they spend much time watching the Cartoon Network. Just a hunch. . .
  • I saw it @@blaha, yea it was strange
  • @Doc, thanks for the helping hand the other day on piglantis 2-4, I tried the one in a million shot and got it! Thank!! :)
  • It worked!!!!
  • I know it has only been 12 hours without internet but I don't want this to happen ever again. My phone batttery has died calling my ISP every 5 minutes. Persistence pays!
  • a surprise is going to be posted on the BP jr. today!
  • @rd, good day, welcome back! :)
  • Hey @sunshine. Got anything good for lunch?
  • What are you in the mood for? I sent you tomorrows menu!!
  • thanks for what?
  • I got it. How about something simple? Spinach Salad w/Hard Boiled Eggs, Carrots, Blue Cheese Crumbles and Sunflower seeds.
  • Sorry that I'm popping in and out. . . I'm actually getting some real life work done today (and I haven't done that in weeks!)

@sunshine I'm very glad that it worked for you! So you got the one birder?! Was the destruction enough?
  • Thanks for telling us about the surprise.
  • @rd sorry about your tech problems.
  • It was terrible @doc.
  • My sister lives in a town 8 miles away. Same ISP but had service.
  • @Doc, yes it was, not far behind you!! ;)
  • @rd, here you go!! :)
  • Thanks @sunshine! Hey, blues? Can I get a glass of Cakebread Cab? Thanks!
  • Absolutely!
  • @sunshine I noticed something strange. We have been slowish today. You and I show up, everyone else comes back. :)
  • @all I am watching a documentary about Kings of Leon. I am not really a big fan, but I like this movie.
  • I know it's not because of me, must be your beautity and grace!! Lol
  • your popular!
  • I highly doubt that. I am not a looker. I am lucky to be married. I don't have looks, money or fame.
Post in the New Forum!