The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 386
  • 160343 Comments
  • good call, rdn
  • whoops, good call iamMighty
  • I hope we get 20k before we move.
  • Whose moving?
  • I will need to go fairly soon. It's getting very late. I tried to come in earlier, and the BP was dead. like 30 or 40 minutes between each comment. I said sorry I got better things to do. lol!
  • with that said, this place is nothing without you, rdn. I have a gross feeling that if you ever leave, the BP may die with it.
  • I am not planning on going anywhere. The @team would hunt me down and kill me for wasting all of their time.
  • oh yeah, that's what I was going to ask. What's this CRT site you were talking about? Sorry my mind is dead, and I am unable to decipher acronyms right now
  • Yup. Hope @rd and the team never leave.
  • Cut the Rope
  • We aren't leaving, we are just moving to Groups.
  • @Bill LOL. It's CTR, meaning Cut the Rope. BL has a site created up on that game just a few days ago.
  • @rd Why Groups? I think this place works well too.
  • oh that. what's it about? never mind, probably shouldn't ask. just check it out for myself.
  • rdn are you looking forward to that transition? Will it be a better, or more highly visible place, or anything like that?
  • @mighty & @bill Groups will allow the discussions to be more structured, I think. Plus, it means we are worthy enough to make it to main site. Which, IMO is kind of a big deal. We will be the greeting place for newcomers.
  • oh geez. if this is the first place newcomers see, then we're really gonna get flooded. This place is already so addicting. I can't possibly imagine the potential impact that will have.
  • And I got yet another winner as far as ideas today. It's more of a recognition section in the BP.
  • like recognizing what, rdn?
  • Oh well. I just have one request. Can you move this forum discussion after we've reached 20k.
  • I know @bill. That's why I am excited. I know it's like we are selling out, but I think it will still keep our roots.
  • @mighty. I haven't received word from BL when we are moving. It will be soon, just no exact date. I told him what I wanted to happen here before it moved and he hasn't let me down with any of my requests.
  • why 20k? if we get to 20k we might as well go for 100k. and if we go for 100k, we might as well go for 1 mil.
  • That information is classified at this time @bill. :)
  • I can't imagine how you guys can be so active without sleeping. Well I am going off now and take a small break.
  • ok iamMighty. rdn I think I'm going to as well. I have to be up in 5 hrs. you see what your BP does to me?
  • Since I like you guys, I will let you in on a little secret. Everyone does all of their research the smart way, during daylight hours. @sunshine usually has her menus to me by 5pm. @kathy is usually around 8pm. I don't research anything until I get on this laptop. It is just a pain to research on my phone.
  • @bill I am still running on an hour of sleep from trying to update last night. :) See what this place is doing to me?! :) Wouldn't trade it for the world.
  • I think once I get used to this new system of updating I have created, it will be much more efficient for updating.
  • thumbs up rdn. I have nothing on you. It's been a pleasure as always. I'll see you tomorrow.
  • same to you @bill. sleep well, friend.
  • *Switches to iPad* Much more comfortable now. @rd Updating dosen't seem easy as it looks right?
  • It should be easy @mighty. But, now with the clickable menu items, I have to find pictures of all of the food and drinks. I took what used to be a 30 minute job, to almost 1 hour and 30 minutes. Depending on distractions (kids) or if I am having problems finding the right picture.
  • Plus there is tweeting and facebooking. And I am leaning towards a google+ page.
  • Hmm. I will fling some birds now and then sleep. So goodbye @Bill and @rd.
  • Night @mighty. Good luck flinging. I will be here. OB and I haven't talked in a while.
  • WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Finally, a successful update!!!!
  • Apparently I can't get a good long nap due to thundering here. @rd Good job!
  • Good evening @everyone had a busy day at school today
  • Good evening @Harry. You've been busy at BP Jr. too right?
  • Yep for some reason I feel tired a little bit
  • Hey guys. Glad to see the midnight crew is all here. I just blew @blahalb09's mind. Well...I will when he reads what I wrote.
  • Hey @rd had a great day today
  • in the BPJR, he asked me a whole bunch of riddles earlier because I kept answering the ones they were posting.
  • I am glad you had a great day today @harrystar. I am having a better day now. Finally, my internet lasted past midnight. :)
  • Nice. Did you finish updating @rd?
  • That's good @rd
  • updates complete
  • @harrystar, we were talking earlier about how we found Angry Birds Nest. Do you care to share how you found the website?
Post in the New Forum!