The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 405
  • 160343 Comments
  • Look..I even got the page change for you! tee hee ;-)
  • @lesleyg AA yes I'm happy @blah is o.k ;)
    @karen68 ty for coming srry I am sleepy
  • hee hee ty you..you trying to steal my crown. lol
  • No worries @kathy. Glad you're open all night, though don't think I can stay, got a busy Canada Day tomorrow so I need some sleep. I will drop by again though.
  • I.can't help it eyes are not cooperating nighty night :(
  • o
    l
    @karen68. hope to.see you soon ;)
  • Good night guys !!!
  • Night everyone!
  • Hello everyone. I weak up and wait for a breakfast. Who d like to enjoy with me??
  • Hey everyone
  • Just had mine, and had a lucky fling on Space 2-27.
    By the way, does anyone know a quick and easy way to post a pic on I-pad. Feeling a bit dumb mailing it to the pc and uploading it there to imageshack or the albom.
    The link is greyed out on sites...
  • I have 89 stars in DZ! My score is now 3024050! I am only 105950 points away from DZ Score Addict! Can someone help me to get over average on DZ level 21?
  • What is average on DZ 21??
    My Score DZ21 is 78050. First shot Red Bird to the Big Circle (under Side) so you have to activate the TNT on the right side. Than shot Lazer Bird in the small Circle (over Side) toward the mushroom. You have to try many times so that the blocks fall for higher Score :-)
  • @CC Jolly, the average on DZ level 21 is 71608! You have over average! :)
  • @MUFC Ok. You need many times to try but i am looking forward getting it. Let me know. Thanks
  • Good night everyone
  • @harrystar Good Night to you
    I just say Good Midday to everyone :-)
  • hello people's
  • *TV above bar flickers to reveal webcam image of rdnzlrips82*
    @z0z0 There are a couple of people here that play on iPad. Hopefully they can help.
  • @rd, good morning! Here is your latte! How is the flu today!! :)
  • Thanks @sunshine. Maybe this will help. I feel as though my condition is declining the longer I am awake.
  • @rd, that is normal!!! Hang in there!! :)
  • I am trying. I don't know why I do these things to myself.
  • We all do!!! :)
  • I think I would feel better if I knew I wouldn't continue to do it.
  • I know Rd, there should be an easy solution, but I just don't see it.
    Can't think of a reason why it's greyed out to post a picture on sites on I-pad.
  • @sunshine are you able to help @z0z0?
  • @z0z0 are you talking about your avatar?
  • @z0z0 I am sure Apple has a reason. :)
  • @sunshine Uploading pics from iPad directly insteasmd of having to email to self and upload from PC.
  • I just post my pics here through the album, I can't get photobucket to work for me, sorry! :)
  • I think Sal9 told me that apple has a photobucket app, I didn't look into it.
  • Well...we have other iPad users. Maybe @e-star can help if she ever gets back from her holiday.
  • @sunshine I am not sure how much longer I can hang out. I feel like jello.
  • Maybe one of the teens could stop by and help!! :D
    Rd, go and rest!!! :)
  • I want to finish the update but I can't focus.
  • Good Morning to all my fine feathered friends ;-)
  • @z0z0 because us iPad users can not upload directly from album. You have to email it to yourself, then from PC you save it to your desktop or my documents then you go to your album from your PC and click on "upload a photo" click on the "browse" and find the photo you just saved and once the link is in the browse box click upload, then it will be in your album of photos and you can copy and paste the link on the walkthrough pages or anywhere you want. I hope that all made since. Please let me know if you still need help ;-)
  • @rd...no worries on the update..everyone will understand you aren't well. please get some rest and I hope you feel better real soon.
    @sunshine, Good Morning, did you see my apology a few pages back?
  • @rd.. see we both got bumped from the top 50 on todays Challenge!
    @ccjolly has top score with 165K+!!! If you are around @ccjolly. do you mind sharing how you got the score. Did you use the walkthrough strat?
  • @AA, here is your iced coffee! I saw your post from late last night, thanks for thinking of me!! I ended up around 141k! :)
  • @sunshine, Thank you ;-) Great job!!! Itr was basically the same as the others anyway, except I used three birds when I got my score of 143440.
  • @rd I agree -- You need lots of rest. Staying in bed with you eyes closed is almost as good as sleeping; not to mention you will probably doze or fall asleep if you keep at it. No counting sheep, but its OK to let random thoughts about real life or virtual life filter through your brain; clears out short-term memory and makes your brain more restful. Keep a pad and pencil (that archaic implement) near your bed, and write down anything that just won't clear (e.g., I really need to do xxx today).
  • @AA, thanks!!! :-)
    @mvnla2, good moring!! :)
  • Alright. Page 1 updated. Tweets tweeted. Menus & drinks posted to Facebook. Good night. It is time for rest. I will be back later. *TV above bar flickers back to regular programming*
  • 38 hours without power...
  • how are u here then?
  • I'm on a very low battery right now.
  • i would charge it
  • Yup, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Actually, chargeing your device in the car isn't so bad. At least you get cool air.
Post in the New Forum!