lowest score challenge (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 3
  • 255 Comments
  • All clear! So continue this quest to do exactly the opposite of what the rest of the nest is doing, getting the lowest score possible :D

• @hunnybunny--It's 8am. Where's your screenshot?
  • OK, time is out. @Rat is the winner...again. Congratulations for another outstanding achievement.

Would you please be so kind and tell us the next level for the challenge? If nobody objects this time I will set the time for 5 days.
  • In exchange for some air-mailed cheesecake, I am hereby turning over the honor of the next selection to @Hunnybunny. May her selection be twice as challenging, half as easy, and more educational.
  • @Hunnybunny the floor is yours, delight us with your choice :-)
  • ? What are we going to play @HunnyBunny? Pa maybe you should pick?
  • Hello @Rat and @Hunnybuny? Can one of the two of you please pick the next level? Without that the lowscore challenge can not go on :-(
  • @HappyShake -- In the absence of a response from @Rat or @HunnyBunny, I suggest that you choose a level.
  • @all--The flingers are massing with torches and pitchforks in the Lowest Score Challenge. And I look too much like Frankenstein's monster. Due to @hunnybunny's unexplained absence, I am rescinding my offer to let her select the next challenge. I'd send back the cheesecake bribe but I've already eaten it. Sorry, but it will be another Space level challenge. It's what I know. The opportunity for variety disappeared with @hunnybunny

@happyshake--My selection is Space, Pig Bang 1-29

Start the countdown.
  • @Rat9, that's a great level for the lowest score challenge. I'll give it a look!

---
    added:

One smoke break later: 48,700
  • and I thought my 49.520 were great :-O
    2nd try 48.830 getting closer :-)
  • @HappyShake, I have a screenshot if needed, but I doubt this score will end up wining ;-)
  • This just in: @Rat9 is considering not entering the competition this week
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/136873#Comment_136873
    Film at 11.
  • OK, now I have 48550 - seems to be the lowest for now
  • OK, the high low-score for now 50250. As usual, much harder than it seems.
  • That was a secret @burpie. lol You're going to force me to compete if you keep that up. You won't like me if I compete. I'm a madman.
  • @mvnla2 it is still 3 days on the clock, enough time for anybody who wants to join the competition.

The goal-line pig is the problem. Quite difficult to get him without setting off the TNT.

47790 is the theoretical low score
  • I can get the goal-line pig without setting off TNT, but still racks up a bit of collateral damage. Will try again later.
  • not even sure I can get there @rat9 I'll try;)
  • I got 140930. Anybody higher yet? Wait a minute...Where am I? Never mind.
  • Ok I made it just flung my way through 28 levels to get here;)
    And now I see is Impossible!!!
  • Sorry @Kathy. Can't make it too easy.
  • S'ok Pa I'll do my best ;)
  • Finally got below 50k - 49050. Would have been in the low 48s but a drifting bird hit some wood blocks half a second before it ended.
  • 48500--I only see the one solution. It's all a matter of bubble skimming skill. Has anyone got below 5790 on the TNT bird?
  • @Rat9, I guess there are a few ways to do it... I shoot the TNT bird on the follow through after the near-low pig. Then on bird 2, the three pigs in the lower right corner with a cushion shot. Birds 3 and 4 to clean up the rest.

I see that today is the last day for this level. I'll give it a few more tries.
  • @Rat I had 16330 with my first shot. That killed 3 pigs incl. the goalie. Skimming the bubbles of the 2 first pigs and doing the math that makes 5710 for the goalie.
    The remaining 6 pigs I skimmed 5 and went through 1 directly.

@SnTrooper it is amazing how damage adds when you touch anything. In the "normal" game this never seems to happen.
  • That's odd. I cushion my last shot, but never thought of doing it on any others. Duh. That would open up the possibilities.
  • errm..looks like I am the winner this time. According to many requests this time it is a Seasons level. Totally different from what we had on Space. Everyone who trys it will see.
  • @HappyShake are you trying to kill me?!???????!?!!!
    This news Seasons challenge is like trying to defuse a bomb, except you're hanging upside down off a cliff blindfolded with no idea where the wire is. Right now I'm trying to get the lowest score currently logged on the leaderboards.
  • Lowest so far: 119,990.

http://angrybir.de/HcFzdS

I accidentally got a new highscore at this level.

• @absm @sk you guys really crack me up :-)
  • @SeasonsKing that is good for now but that is a PPPA (points per pig average) well over 8000 !!! In former challenges that value was never above 6000. So I think there will be someone who can do less collateral damage.
  • 111510 here, Hint: waste your birds early! I had fantastic 107k but the game didn't let me waste the remaining birds.
    Still my PPPA is over 8500 - that won't win 4 sure
  • 110140! The small structure in the middle must not fall.
  • 113330 so far. I have a feeling the trick to getting the winning score in this will be getting the top clown without setting off the TNT.

Good thing this is a really low numbered level. Seasons is the only game I don't have so I got the PC demo and luckily they let you play the first three levels of all episodes.
  • @SnTrooper that is exactly the reason I picked that level. After reading that @Kathy had to play through 28 level of Space to reach the challenge level I thought I make it easy for those who usually play other AB worlds
  • Thanks @HappyShake :)
    Good luck everyone:)
  • Hhhumph! 115820 - how stupid can one be ! Fired the last bird over and through the portal and it ambled back and forth for ages! Wasn't going to beat @SnTrooper but was at least respectably low!
  • 112840 - failed again! May come back next challenge!
  • Your doing great @Mumsie I can't get lower than 120k ''!!
  • @SeasonsKing -- Weren't we supposed to be sharing strategies? So far my lowest is 115190, which isn't close.
    Oh, yeah, I did improve my best score. : )
  • 111070 -- Almost didn't get the last 2 wasted. For the record, I've been trying going through the left string of flags and hitting the central wood pole. Not sure why this one had a lower score than the previous attempt, which was probably high enough for 3*.
  • Wow @mvnla2 your getting it!! I can't come close keep blowing the tnt:(
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!