lowest score challenge (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 4
  • 255 Comments
  • @Kathy -- So far, I think I have always blown both TNTs. Would love to know how to avoid.
  • @mvnla2 every time I go through the flags I blow both tnt the boulders fall in and I end up with over 120 k:/
    how are you getting so low.
  • I keep forgetting ti waste the other birds lol
    Ok really gonna read my new new book I know once I start I'll keep going
    Just gotta PUT the Tablet DOWN!!!......
  • WoooHooo I'm getting there 112690
  • Both TNTs had to be blown unfortunately. The TNT at the glass structure is totally unavoidable, while the TNT beside the Moustache pig may be avoidable, but if so the pig won't be killed.

EDIT: the TNT beside the pig is avoidable!!! The vertical structure with the pig on top fell to the right and amazingly killed the Moustache pig and left the TNT unharmed. I got 114080 for that.
  • Nice score @SeasonsKing ! Thanks for the tip;)
    I keep getting 122 with the exception of that one time 117 the boulders are a downfall; (
  • I tried something totally different this time.

I launched the bird towards the hollow glass block, it might tilt, but won't break, launched the second bird at the same place, only slightly lower. And the top structure should fall onto the glass structure killing all the pigs in the level except the Moustache pig, the TNT and the boulders beside it should be untouched too. Launch the last bird in a high arc to kill the last pig, make sure not to touch the TNT, nor the boulders.

Result: 111,590

http://angrybir.de/16J5qWK
  • Down to 110700.
  • We have a winner! SeasonsKing made it this time - congratulations. @SeasonsKing would you be so kind and pick the next level?
  • Congratulations @seasonsking nice flinging :)
  • My choice is Trick or Treat 1-3.
  • I'll start with 41290.

(PPPA over 10000... Lol)
  • 32,350. ;)

http://angrybir.de/1bR7ERa

1st bird: use power and hit wooden plank to destroy it.

2nd bird: shoot backwards.

3rd bird: also shoot backwards.

4th bird: use power to go through bottom opening, killing all pigs and saving pumpkin.
  • @all I have to say good bye to this thread because I will be mostly without reliable internet access in the next 6 months. If this competition shall go on either one of the admins or another regular mortal has to take over this thread. Good luck to everyone.
  • @HappyShake, If you want - and if it's possible - I can mind this thread until you're back.

Have a great time!
  • 1st shot 43750:(
  • Oohh take care @HappyShake have a safe trip?
  • @burpie maybe @E-star can figure something out for you to take over?
  • We are inn trick or treat 1-3 right @SeasonsKing ?
    I don't understand your strat. By power you mean split?
  • @Burpie -- WTG! I'm sure you can make it work with a little help from an admin.
    @Kathy -- Too bad you didn't record your lowest score on your last revisit of ToT. : D
  • @HappyShake -- Can you tell us where you are going? As I recall it was Africa, but don't know how dark and deep. Have a marvelous trip, as I'm sure you will.
  • Sorry the forum is not equiped to alter the owner of the thread, so only with admin powers can the page 1 be changed. But if Burpie PMs me the changes when it needs to be changed, I am happy to help out. :)
  • @@burpie did ya catch that maybe you and @HappyShake can configure the changes and let E*know via pm:)
  • @burpie -- All you need to do is PM @E-Star when you need to add a new challenge to the main post on p.1.
    @Kathy -- I think the double @@ meant that Burpie did not get your message.
  • @burpie countdown clock not showing, so will need to take a closer look at it tonight on my computer, on my way to work now. Did update the current leader ;)
  • Estar, if the clock isn't showing for anyone else either, I'll do as HappyShake did and link to an external site. It works fine for me... seems to be a simple . Ah. Your iPad doesn't support flash.
  • @burpie thanks for taking over. I will try to take a look now and then and see how this is going on.
  • So far gotten down to 35680 using SeasonsKing's strategy.
  • @burpie thanks, I have updated the page 1, so all should be there right now ;)
  • 33660 so far going down. .I didn't capture the screenshot:(thought i did but snapped to early lol
    Read 7k somethin g
  • Woo hoo 32360 :) so close using @SeasonsKing strat:)
  • @Kathy, impressive - just 20 points shy! @SeasonsKing, maybe you should have kept your strategy secret :-)
  • That was phone. .gonna try my tablet; )
  • Just wondering out loud here, but what happens in the event of a tie?
    * First to post the score wins?
    * Split the prize?
    * A play-off?
    * ...?
  • I have the shot of screen cleared a also if needed @burpie
    This was third try on tablet:) :)
  • Oops 31880 in case it's nit clear:) psyched I didn't think I could do it:):)
  • Great job @kathy, That makes you current leader!! I have added your score and name to page 1 :)

cc @burpie
  • Thanks @E-star :) :)
  • Congrats @Kathy!
    Nice graphics @E-Star!
    Think I'll try, since I'm pretty pooped and not much good for anything else.
  • Thanks @mvnla2 :) good luck I did just like @SeasonsKing said above; )the trick is not to get that darn pumpkin to smash!!
  • Lol, just found this forum, I've been doing this lowest score thing for a while with the weekly levels in Facebook friends and star wars, just for myself to add an extra level to the puzzle. I will join this here as soon as I read enough to find out the start date and start un the next challenge ;-)
  • Way to go, @Kathy!

Thank you for the fantastic image and the update @Estar!
    BTW, I've bookmaked this thread, so there's no need for a cc :-)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!