lowest score challenge (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 5
  • 255 Comments
  • Hey @grammyk nice to see you; ) join right in this one just started yesterday; )
  • Argghh !! The Princess follows me heee hee;)
  • @kathy you are welcome!
    @mvnla2 thanks and good luck!
    @grammyk if I didn't have tons of other stuff to do I sure would be joining this party, it intrigues me to try. You will find the info needed on the first page. There is a countdown clock display, but this does not work on mobile devices that don't support flash, so if you don't see the clock, click the link. The current contest ends in 2 days. Good luck!

And burpie you are welcome, glad I can be of help and thanks for letting me know, was not sure there were more loony people that bookmark threads like me LOL

I am off for the night, so all on the other side of the pond, enjoy your evening and to those on this side, sleep tight!
  • Bleck -- Don't have the patience for this. Best I've done is
    @Kathy -- Care to share more details about exactly where you aim and when you split birds?
  • ((((( hugs))))) E* Sweet Dreams :)
  • @mvnla2 I aimed low just clearing the pyramid of glass into the vertical wood plank, which brakes but without collapsing structure. Then threw 2 birdies backwards and aimed into the same spot and split at the last minute so as not to break to much glass but get that last remaining piggie.. good luck:)
  • Oh split right before hitting plank so as not to hit lanern or any glass above the plank; )
  • Thanks @Kathy! But you didn't mention the pixie dust you sprinkle on the screen, or maybe your Hoo-Do, Voo-Do electronics actually help you out sometimes?
  • Ooops sorry @mvnla2 *sprinkles pixie dust for all*
    Honestly it happened so slowly I was gritting my teeth hoping pumpkin wouldn't smash:/
  • Usualyy the hoo doo voo doo doesn't work in my favor lol;)
  • Just for record I haven't come close to matching score have got a couple 32-33k .
    @mvnla2 @all one more thing when you break the board break it low and very close do the rest of the structure doesn't fall. Then the the 4th bird the same so when the structure fall it falls slowly ,more of a tumble Than a fall so the pumpkin doesn't smash it just bounces lightly down. .
  • @burpie today's Challenge level is Poached Eggs 3-3. As I was playing it I thought it might make an interesting level for your Lowest Score Challenge. Hard to get at the pigs without knocking stuff around.
  • Hi @Karen68, the winner gets to pick the next challenge. At the moment (with just 7 hours left) that's @Kathy.
  • Ooops I didn't know that! No problem, I can always whisper in her ear. :)
  • Okay @Karen68. And I'll spam Rat with PM's so he won't have time to make an effort to steal this week's competition ;-)
  • Congratulations @Kathy, you've won round 5!

Would you care to pick the next challenge?
  • Well thank you @Burpie lol I thought for sure someone was gonna pull a last minute score. .
    Im going to go with @karen68 suggestion for Poached Eggs 3-3 ;)
    Good luck flingers :) May the poorest\best flinger win; )
  • I did get a score of 43k but didn't screenshot out. .soo guess that's a starting point?
  • Thanks Kathy, Poached Eggs 3-3 it is!
  • Okey dokey @burpie :)
  • Well, I guess I have 2 people to blame for this low-score challenge. Grrr! I hated PE 3-3 when I was playing it for 3-stars, even more when trying to get above average, and it isn't any easier for low score.
    OK, got 35530, and have a screenshot, although I don't imagine I'll really need it.
  • Page 1 updated ;)
  • That's a great score @mvnla2:) Sorry about the pick:( maybe since you had a hard time with it you'll do good at low score:)
    Thanks @E* :)
  • I shot red straight up, he came down andbounced around till killing far left t pig and the second from the left I think only one boulder fell.
    Then I shot blue at the far right wall and split just before hitting same with blue #2 :)
    I wasn't expecting a low score so i didn't really pay close attention.:/
  • Crap I almost had 34k but forgot to toss bid#3 ...:(
  • Down to 36970 same method rb straight up, this time landed right on far left pig no boulders touched. blue still far right wall split just before hitting.
  • Sorry I've edited previous comments I had my left and right mixed:/
  • It took me a ton of times to just win this level and when I finally did my score was 55k (good for 2 stars). And then the very next time I got 31500. I wasn't expecting to even win so I don't have any idea what happened. All I know is I took out the right two pigs with the first bird then the left two with the second.

http://angrybir.de/17TmZBT
  • Wow @ SnTrooper that's a pretty low score. Nice going:) looks like we have quite the challenge ahead of us:) :)
  • Yeah, nice job. I couldnt get anywhere with the last one, not getting anywhere with this either :-)
  • Hi @grammyk long time no see how been
  • 29,200 ;)

Red bird: flew all the way over the top right boulder and bounced to the left, dodging boulders but hitting one, then hit the left-most pig. Boulder destroyed only 1 glass block and landed on others without destroying them.

Blue bird 1: like red bird, flew all the way to the back, split early. Hit 1 or 2 boulders and killed 2 pigs, leaving right-most pig alone.

Blue bird 2: again, flew all the way to the back, split late. One of the birds when straight down and killed final pig.

I have a screenshot, but I'll try to post it later.
  • That took longer for someone to beat my score than I expected. Good job @SeasonsKing.
  • How goes the flinging everyone?
  • Blanking terrible. Can't even get close to my score never mind SeasonsKing's.
  • @SeasonsKing, there's still one day left but I wouldn't bet against you at this point. Have you given any thought to the next challenge?
  • I agree with @burpie @SeasonsKing doesn't 't look like anyone ha s gotten any lower..
  • Congratulations @SeasonsKing, you've won round 6!

What's your choice for the next challenge?
  • Hey guys, we're still waiting for the level to be announced for this week's challenge.

I'll give SeasonsKing a full 24 hours to respond - just under 5 hours remaining - after which time I'll take the first response from any of the other contenders from last week!

29,200 @SeasonsKing
    31,500 @SnTrooper
    35,530 @mvnla2
    36,970 @Kathy
  • @SnTrooper
    @mvnla2 has declined
    If none else wants to pick then I will choose pig bang 1-16
    @burpie :)
    If anyone wants to change speak soon;)
  • Thanks @Kathy. So we gave everybody a 12 minute window of opportunity there, Pig Bang 1-16 it is!
  • OK, Pig Bang 1-16 it is. Opening bid by me is 56730. This one could be diabolical. That's almost 10K per piggie.
  • Ok then it is:)
    Good luck all shooters may the worst score prevail!! :-)
  • Oh darn. Missed my chance to pick.

Okay, after playing a bunch of times I have started to hate those two small pigs. The way they always survive planet fall irks me to no end. I got 34420 very early and haven't come close since.
  • I aimed fir the bottom side of planet at the cement plank sticking out, then he hits that and floats forward a little bit, explodes on his own takes out 2 right pigs.
    Then I repeated on the left but it didn't work, so I sent second bird in the same as the first just skimming the bottom edge of the planet hee again floats toward remaining pigs
    Luckily I remembered to toss third bird in the Nick of time.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!