Level Glitches & Bugs (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 15
  • 1033 Comments
  • On ABO Surf and Turf Levels 31-45, the feather does not show on the screen when it shows your percentage after a mighty eagle attempt. Shows percentage but blank above instead of feather.
  • ...Space....Eggstroids...4.... It is completely wiped...planet is in its place but empty...so i have 30 and can't complete...and i am almost done. Help!
  • I do not understand your question. You must find Eggsteroids in-game to open the levels.
  • When i updated angry birds seasons to 3.0.0 on PC the game graphics got very bad and now the same thing happened with angry birds space. If anyone has this problem could you tell me how to fix it thanks.
  • I don't know if this is the right place for this but I'll ask anyhow in hopes someone might be able to help... Does anyone else have a problem with the AB RIO game freezing (on any level, not one in particular)? The game will freeze up on me and pop up the "force close" box. How do I fix this? Has anyone else had this happen?
  • Still Waiting for Fix!!

Okay, so I have high rankings in Poached Eggs and most Angry Birds levels--for example, 300 - 500 ranking for most levels--but realize I will never, ever be able to get any higher. Why? Because the Android version still is missing 15 scores in Surf'n Turf we just don't have available to us.

Everytime I ask, people say the glitches will be fixed "soon," but they've been saying that since I joined in mid-July. If the version I bought is never going to be like anyone else's I don't know if I want to play any Angry Birds anymore!

• I bought bad piggies , but it does not contain surf n turf.
    If I go to the site an happen to find surf n turf somewhere, will it wipe out my existing scores?
  • If Amazon is unofficial, then you can say anything you like. I downloaded from Amazon automatically as anyone does with a kindle fire from the kindle store. It is not necessary to make accusations.
  • Our update logs include Amazon.
  • I think that @WandaK means that she had BadPiggies game, not episode in ABO.
    @WandaK, depending on your device settings, game is updating automaticly when new update is available or you manually chose to update it. You have stere application preinstalled on your device and you should check for update. Android version is updated same day as for iOS and that was month before.
  • Thanks Cosmo2503. I went to updates on Amazon and found v2.2.0 for the Kindle Fire (Android). Got 15 more scores in Surf n' Turf. Just need the last 15 to finish out. Do you know if there is a still later version than 2.2.0 that includes those 31 thru 45?
  • Amazon has not yet received this update yet (v2.3.0). We are unaware of what may be causing this delay.
  • The version number was what I needed. The names of games and the latest version number are not always evident from the game title. The only thing I could actually find on Amazon was Angry Birds HD, which apparently is Version 2.3.0. I bought it as a separate program for $2.99. I bought it so I could get the last 15 levels of the original game and the new bad piggies section. I could find no way to simply update what I had.
  • In ABSW (for android as far as I know) many times when I start a level it randomly shows luke/red bird's power. I am wondering why.
  • It will show the instruction screen if you have failed a level a few times
  • So this may have been mentioned before, I apologize if it has but I don't receive points for any cakes in all of the Birdday Party levels. Had anyone else noticed this?
  • It's universal anyways, so at least scoring is consistent.
  • @amslimfordy
    No I don't think it's universal. for example, @ checked for me today and gets 3k for the cake in 18-1. I do not. I don't get points for any cakes in any level.
  • @Amslimfordy -- I'm pretty sure I'm getting 3000 points for birthday cakes (at least the pink ones). I've tried several levels now. I am running ABO 2.3.0 on iPad. Also tried 18-1 on iPhone. Also brown cake in 18-5. You may get an extra 100 pts for candles.
  • I'm using an iPhone. Tried shutting down all my running apps then restarting the devise like you (@mvnla2) suggested but it didn't work. I'm thinking of deleting the AB app and reinstalling it but I'm nervous of losing my scores.
  • @bluestar127 You definitely need to backup before deleting app. (I think there is a forum or tutorial on this. Did you check which version of ABO you have?
  • @theanonymoussomeone: I think this only happens if you don't use the saber.
    The instruction is for people who fail a level many times because they don't know that they can use the saber.
  • The quick way to get rid of those annoying instructions on how to use characters in ABSW is a quick double-tap as soon as they appear.
  • Yes. If you INTENTIONALLY don't use the saber, the instructions are really annoying.
  • So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. I have a Nook Tablet, I just updated Seasons yesterday. I have the new app icon, but when I load the app, I don't have any new levels.

Is anyone else getting this?
  • Try restarting your device. If that doesn't help, can you check which version number you are running and report back? To see this, click on the " i " logo on the front play screen. It should say v3.x.x.
  • Just tried the restart and got nothing. As for the version, it's v3.0.1
  • @dyami6687 v3.0.x is only Haunted Hogs. You should try downloading the update again from the.... Nook Store? (I'm not as familiar with Nook, sorry)
  • for the nook part, that's fine. I'll see what I can do about re-downloading.

Thanks a bunch :)
  • just tried the reinstall and works perfect. thanks
  • Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with Seasons Freezing up in the new update? It started for me yesterday, off and on, and today I cannot even get into the app, it just freezes at the "loading" page. I tried a hard reboot of my iPhone to see if it cleared things up, but same issue. Just curious if it is my device or the app.

Problem self resolved at least for the time being.
  • @burbman: I've noticed a longer than normal loading delay on both PC and iOS where the music starts up with the WW wallpaper before the "Play" screen appears, but no freeze-ups like you had.
  • I'm having the same issue. Hopefully that will be fixed soon by Rovio (server)
  • It's happening on android too, especially when i touch the notification drawer, changing volume, and touch the locked levels
  • I have ABSW and my "Path of the Jedi" is glitching out on 1 level only, j-6. It is suppose to shoot laser bullets out and it isn't, but it's making the noises like the gun is firing, anyone else having problems?
  • using ABS 3.1.1 on pc, winter wonder working fine until level 8... freezes for 45 sec when try to open, finally releases, but still no access to 8!!! anyone else>>
  • @apaulling -- same problem here, just encountered it on my iPhone. At first, I hit 8 and it said 1 minute until level was available (makes no sense since it was 9:30 am EST). So I closed out the app completely and relaunched. This time, nothing happens when I tap the 8, and when I complete 7 and hit the forward button, nothing happens. Then I restarted my phone, tried again, still no luck with hitting the 8. I checked, and my internet connection is fine, so not sure what's up.

Update: I recompleted 7 again and this time, I was able to get to 8. Weird.
  • Can not open 8 Winter Wonderham on my IPad. Ugh!! Have it completed on my droid phone with no problem!

Revision - just started working!!!
  • @Nate: See the walkthrough page for that level.
    @apaulling @sfarmer1228: Try restarting your device and re-defeating level 1-7. and Please don't duplicate-post. Once is perfectly sufficient.
  • do not see what i duplicated, i was first pc user to mention specific issue... also, the playing seven over trick did not work for me.... i ended up running demo 3.1.1 installer with repair option checked. thanks anyway for you suggested solution, AMslimfordy, hopefully my post will help someone as well.
  • Exact same problem this morning -- hit level 1-9, said I had 1 minute until level was available. I had to restart my device and re-defeat level 1-8 to be able to access the new level. That's gonna be a pain for the next 16 levels....
  • @ChaosTsar I will talk with Rovio tomorrow. It's a bit unfortunate that it happened on a weekend since they are minimally-staffed. Tomorrow they will likely be able to diagnose this full-force.
  • its not that i dont know how to beat the level, i have beaten it before, it cannot be completed now because the lasers are not shooting
  • @Nate please see the walkthrough page for that level.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!