The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1446
  • 160343 Comments
  • Another Russian please?

@brave I'm buying. Want a drink?
  • @Ripsy: Sure! OB a SunUpper please.
  • @kathy: are you still here?
  • @brave I believe @kathy mentioned something about trying to go to bed. But I might be wrong. Either that, or she is flirking under the covers.
  • Just checking in to say I'm joining the cause (just as soon as Gravatar refreshes).
  • @brave No problem on the drink. I am just trying to lighten the mood a bit. And what lightens a mood better than drinks?
  • Awesome @AMslimfordy!! I am buying drinks. Have a Sam on me. Or any other drink for that matter.
  • Hi @AMslimfordy! Cool beans! :)
  • I also know what else would lighten my mood. And that would be 120k on EE 1-6. This level is bugging me.
  • Still here @brave1966 getting ready to dreamwalk
  • Awesome @Amslimfordy:) ty ty:)
  • @kathy: good... you got to see my work actually work. ;)

* hands cones back to @kathy and sets up lightsabers for her dreamwalk *
  • Lol @brave1966 i got you hooked on the cool beans hee hee:)
    Really gotta go to sleep though wanna see slims avatar..
  • D'oh. I meant SP 1-6 Not EE. I am done with EE. Need SP.
  • @brave1966 did mvnla2 get the Nooo pu symbol,?
    Maybe you could help her tomorrow..
  • I have an ancient version of PS and it's a bear to use. lol
  • Ok really going now...night..
  • I did my own up @kathy. :)
  • @AMslimfordy: your new grayscale Gravatar is showing up on the main site, but not the forums
  • Condolences to @all... Often times when something like this occurs, someone sees it as an opportunity. So if some enterprising soul gives the AB fans (like those of us in protest) a great game WITHOUT #%€£## p/u's...please will some one send me a PM about it? I seem to be the last one to hear news around here. Rovio better be listening or risk losing their fan base. Question is, do most AB players like p/u's?
    @kathy, you voiced a thought I had, a petition. Or perhaps a facebook-like vote using thumbs up or down icons.
    I just ignore p/u's but they're annoying when Rovio makes them so big on screen. To bad there's not just one button that opens all p/u's if you want them - otherwise there is only one button in the way. But because that's not suggestive marketing, I doubt that'll happen.
    Why not mark a players score with a p/u icon so that when high scores are questioned, it's obvious? Big sigh
  • Hey!!! I chaned my avatar to BW! Hmmm...didn't do something right, maybe try refreshing...
  • @E-star when you wake (and find time in the next day or so) please remove the color from my avatar too. It's BW in my profile so I don't understand why it's not BW here as well. Many thanks.
  • Hi @bird_addict!: You have to update Gravatar for it to show up in the forums.
  • WTH!!! :/ I hit send and everything erased!!! Arrrgh

*shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out fresh candles to see her safely to dreamland * have a good sleep and a fast day at work tomorrow!

Nice @brave1966, @mvnla2 and slim! Glad your all joking the boycott of pus with us!!! :)

Yes @brave1966 it's the Jodi Arias trial I'm talking about. :)

And yes @Kathy it's still going on! She's only just finished her 18 DAYS ON THE FLIPPIN STAND today!! Now we still have to go through the rest of her defense ie excuses for why she butchered the poor sap! :/

I swear my phones going to die an awful death if I lose this post again!!!!!!!

@Bird-addict also if you've updated it in gravatar it can take hours to upload to the forum so don't panic if its not done right away.
  • Morning @all!! Can't stop,just about to jump into the shower but wanted to show you I've also gone over to the dark side! Cheers @estar! Wow this takes me back to my goth teen years LOL!! That face mask performed a miracle!
  • Hi @people! Is the whole community of ABN in mourning?
  • @cosmo2503: Just about everybody...

@kimmiecv: HLN sickens me. It's all been Jodi Arias since they don't have Casey Anthony (or as Nancy Graceless derogatorily calls her, 'Tot Mom') to kick around anymore.

(and the no PU icon on my avatar was custom PS'd by moi. ;) )
  • Hi @jlz_666! :) Wish the mood was happier, but there is no joy in Slingtown; Mighty Eagle has struck out.
  • IKR @JLZ-666!! I kinda miss those days!! LOL ;D

@brave1966 since I'm totally into this case and watch it live on cnnlive everyday it's not dark, then turn the volume up on HLN I couldn't disagree with you more! I'm loving all the coverage and praying that the jurors have the balls to put her to death for the butchery she did to that poor guy!! But then I was ready and waiting and sick unto death when Casey was found innocent of killing her baby! Sorry but I'm a trial junky!! ;D
  • Good "morning" everybody lol. What a wonderful surprise to see loads of my birdie friends joining the going black protest. Never would have thought everybody joining! *whipes tears of joy away*. On my way to work, but anyone in need of the red 'no PU' sign and/or a black and white version of their avatar. Shoot me a message in here or in my album at my avatar picturere. When I come home (or have time to sneak in during work) I am happy to help out those who stand beside me. And @AMSlimfordy cheers for joining, means a lot an admin joining little me :)
  • JLZ666 morning to you as well. Hope the day flies by and you took the precious morning time to join in, thank!!! Kisses!
  • Kimmie!!! Goodnightmy sweet friend. How are the painlevels?
  • Morning @e_star! I'd appreciate the no PU sign. My version is a poor imitation of yours. lol
  • Thanks @Estar! I've changed my profile in ABN and just updated my Gravatar a minute ago (thanks @kimmiecv! ) but still I'm in color in the forums. BW in other parts if the nest. Thanks for any help, and yes I would like a red "no p/u" sign :D
  • Brave you managed to add the no pu sign yourself I see. Nice!! [hugs]
  • Brave you managed to add the no pu sign yourself I see. Nice!! [hugs]
  • Ahhhh :) brave will do! Haven't check your profile page so didn't see the crudeness tee hee. Is the regular one in your album for me to snatch?
  • Good morning, good afternoon and good night ((((( HUGS ) ))))) to all! *poof*
  • Hello my sweet Dutchie friend!!! :) we meet again so soon!! LOL strange time zones! Eh it hurts but I just numbed it for a bit of relief! :) Have a great day hope it goes fast!! Mwaaah
  • @e_star: Yep! Took me about an hour to get my ancient PS whipped into submission. lol
  • Oops seeing doubles all over the place. OB what did you put in my morning tea?
  • Hey!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in B&W!!!!! All I need now is the red "no p/u" sign!
  • Doh already @Bird-addict? Well have a great pillow walk and see ya tomorrow I hope! Your gray here now by the way so gravatar kicked in! Kiss kiss
  • I'll upload it for you...

Here you go @e_star: http://angrybir.de/Wp29nX
  • Night night bird addict. Will add the sign somewhere today :)
  • Heehee everyone looks basically the same now!! It's like those old movies!! :D
  • Thanks Kimmie hope work flies by too. Hope the relief if you get it will stay a wee bit longer.
  • Thanks estar :) I hope so too!! Getting tired of being tired! LOL have a good day!!
  • Thank brave and LOL on the ancient program still able to run. Whatcha use photoshop 1.0? Tee hee, but cheers to you for being able to use such a professional program :)
Post in the New Forum!