The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1457
  • 160343 Comments
  • 72800 & counting!

@bravepagechanger turns the emergency aisle lights on full :)
  • @brave Eli was one of the clients I was working for. Mostly all day Monday, last night and tonight. Still having problems getting his V-Reader books to load on his device. I had to send an error report to V-Tech.

@kimmie I honestly don't know how many are coming. The wife was in charge of the invitations. Since I have taken to my birdie friends, started my own business and become Mr. Mom, I don't have many friends. So I just talk to whoever comes over. :D
  • Hmm i could swear i had draw then bought the app and lost progress but now when i re installed its back to the old way...that's how i got all my colors then there was an update..Ohhhh i don't know..getting tired..:( now stupid error box i see it there in the corner..just lurking waiting for me to hit post comment...then it will strike and wipe out half my comment...aha it moved..here goes...
  • @brave There, there. Not so great for me either. That's why I'm here. Just a few minutes in & the PB crowd is bringing me back up. Well, the SunUpper helps too.
  • Aha i just got kicked all around the nest!!! Anyone else having issues?
  • @kathy I am having no issues. But if you have issues, I have tissues. :D
    lol.
  • I crack myself up sometimes.
  • Nope @Kathy just slow wifi for me! Are you playing draw on your phone? I'm pretty sure you can't buy the app if your using a phone only iPads and stuff like that. But if there is a way to buy it for the phone let me know!! :)
    Ripsy good luck tomorrow sounds like it'll be crazy!! :)
  • @bird_addict, but her problem is with Gravatar... lol
  • Ohhhh and again I missed page change
    Hi Ripsy sorrry to hear your having trouble getting your new client Mr. Eli what he needs:(
    But I'm sure he'll be understanding and be a faithful client for a long time to come..you may have to give him some freebies;)
  • Hi @bird addict ha ha! But my avi is grey-blank due to my own negligence not going to gravatar yet. I suppose I'll blossom there when I come up with my own avi that I deem worthy enough.
  • LOL @Ripsy cute!! :D
  • @bird_addict: you're good to go! :D
  • @brave1966 she's good to go where???
  • Yiiiiiiiiiipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm back!!! Thanks @mvnla2 that did it!
  • @kimmiecv: did that answer your question? lol ;D
  • @kathy I have no problems giving him what he needs. His new toy is having problems giving him what he needs. You buy the product and get free credits to download books from them. Then when you try to load them on the device, you get an error. What's the point in giving someone something free, when they can't use it. And from what I have read about the whole thing, I am not the only one. They usually come back saying it is my computer having the problem, not the device. If they try to stick me with that answer, I will stick them with a freshly purchased V-Reader in their pie holes.
  • Oooh duh!! Cool @Bird-addict :D can't wait for gravatar to kick in!!! Finally Yeay
  • @Kimmiecv I'm sure there's a way but we'll lose all our games , before when i had it, it was an advisement tthat said upgrade get new colors so i did and paid..got the new colors which i still have but then i uninstalled, reinstalled still new colors but no unlimited stuff like bird addict said..confused I'll check it out tomorrow
    Where are you at in sw if you get stuck shout out also search on you tube for @yuriyigolkin videos they help me every time I'm stuck..
  • This is an example of how often I actually talk to adults face to face:
    My friend Shelby and her boyfriend came over the other night at 10:30pm. They left at 2:00am. I am pretty sure that over the 3 and a half hours they were here, they talked for 20 minutes. The rest was the Ripsy Show.
  • WAHAHAHAAAHA @Ripsy you go!! Stupid greedy blood sucking money grubbing companies!!! Yeah!! Give em a whole new experience!! LOL
  • thanks @Brave, everyone else says, "I can't take you anywhere" now I'm "good to go" Watch out world she's on the loose...
  • @kathy Yuriygolkin and E* are the only two YouTube channels I subscribe to. Although, I haven't used them in a while. Since I have started my revisits, I have been doing them on my own. Unless I am absolutely, positively stuck.
  • lololol @ripsy quite the entertainer are you! :)
  • @kimmie They will experience The Mighty Gavel if necessary. Let's hope it doesn't go that far, for their sake.
  • just watch where you poof @ba... lol ;D
  • Ok @Kathy I'd rather lose all my draws and have unlimited stuff and start over! Much more fun that way IMO! I know that's what Bird-addict did cause I have her old name still waiting to play like a million days ago! ;D
  • @brave It's horrible. But they get a good laugh. I have a knack for taking a story and puffing it up just enough to where it's still believable. And my delivery is usually a mix between Bill Cosby and Chris Farley. Sometimes, a little Carlin or Pryor sneaks in. But only on the foul language parts.
  • @kathy one issue I haven't resolved is that when I downloaded the purchased game, the free one was still there and the game gets confused if you try using both. I uninstalled the free one and that screwed up the other. So I reinstalled and just don't open it. According to the app description that shouldn't happen...
  • Ahhh Ripsy I'm sorrry was just trying to make light of the situation i know its frustrating z as hell but I'm also sure they haven't seen the Wrath of Ripsy ;) you'll get it sorrry i missed a page change I'm sure Mr. Eli knows your doing the best you can,;)
  • A million days ago @kimmie. That makes you pretty old. Was Abraham Lincoln really a nice guy?
  • Course I'm wondering what you do with the coins if you have everything you need to play? Hmmm who cares I'd rather be able to use more words and cooler colours!! Don't forget to let me know if it's possible on a phone ok @Kathy! :)

Heh heh the gavel could really do some damage there @Ripsy!! Hahahaaa
  • @kathy Eli gets whatever he wants from dad. All the kids do.
  • @kathy and @kimmie do you know how to end a game? it's easy but not obvious. let me know if you need instructions on that.
  • Oh boy I'm to slow by the time i finish typing one sentence you all are on a different conversation lol
  • Did you guys see the recent pic of Maddy I posted earlier? She's getting so cute. She was such a snuggler today. But, she's also getting over another cold. And of course, I had to hold her down 4 times a day to suck her little nose out.
  • Like you mostly read about @Ripsy in fact before he got married we dated for a wee bit! ;D
  • @kathy I am going fast because I am on the laptop.
  • End what game @Bird-addict?
  • Oh really @kimmie? I don't really need to know about his bits though. :D
  • @ripsy: Cos, Carlin and Pryor: 3 of my faves! :)
  • @mnvla2 suggested I post here to show my revised avatar
  • Oh nooo @Ripsy things like bit using didn't go on then!! Simply holding hands could get you in trouble! LOL
  • Unfortunately the old one was posted - better get to gravatar
  • I saw the pic @Ripsy and she's a beauty!! :)

Hey @abeggertoo nice work!!! Glad you joined the cause!! :)
  • Hey @abeggartoo :) ty for joining the rebellion..ob a Sunupper please for our comrade in arms:)
  • If you'd like a no pu symbol @E-star will gladly help:)
  • Hopefully it's updated now
  • Mmmmm.... Too much action for me here to keep up with as a newb tonight. Thx for the pick-me-up. I needed it! Happy flinging.
Post in the New Forum!