The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1456
  • 160343 Comments
  • I noticed!! The more the merrier!! :) I shall have to use your trick instead of wasting hard earned bombs!! :) LOL IKR we had a real life cow in BP last night @Kathy!! And you missed if again!! ;D
  • ok lets see if my avatar looks any better...
  • WTH @Bird-addict!!! How frustrating! I wonder what the heck gravatar is doing to your avy?! :/
  • Oooh but if you've just done it well it may take time @Bird-addict I've had to wait hours before for it to kick in! :(
  • dunno...both my gravatar and my profile show my BW w/no p/u
  • @kimmiecv what did you have to do once @Estar fixed your avy to be BW w/ no p/u? Did you have to upload to your profile and upload to your gravatar? I've done both of those but still... am I missing something obvious?
  • Arghh i keep getting left behind on page change
    @brave1966 what's up with that your slacking lol;)
  • ok will give it some time... how the heck are you? how's your tooth today? any better or same? or worse...
  • @bird-addict try refreshing the page or your phone
  • Keep making typos in draw nothing about my knee lol forgot what i was trying to say..it keeps putting it there before I'm finished typing haha
  • Hmmmm I only uploaded from gravatar and I think you have to erase the one for main site when you go to profile there's a way to do it but I always forget how and it's really easy! Try what Kathy suggested @Bird-addict I think sometimes that'll kick it in gear for the main site, gravatar well that just takes time and no refresh will hurry it up :( sometimes it's on speed but most times it's sloooow!!
    Argh my tooth is killing me, seems it knows it's on it's way outta my mouth and so it's upped the ante on the pain level!! My mantra is 2 weeks I can handle 2 wks Ive been dealing with it for several what's 2 more!! :( doesn't really help the pain but makes me feel proactive! LOL ;D thanks for asking Kathy and Bird-addict :)
  • So that's what's up with the knee thing!! LOL seems our phones are trying to hard to auto correct!! If I didn't look back I'm scared to think what would end up here!! :D
  • Hi @kathy! Thanks, I have tried refreshing. Still nothing. Hopefully it will take hold in a bit, cause I did just change my profile in the nest 5 mins ago. I had assumed Estar had that covered, so last night I only updated my gravatar.
  • @bird_addict: Delete the on-site avatar, delete on Gravatar then reupload to Gravatar. Log out of Gravatar! Refresh!
  • @kathy: The emergency aisle light controls are in @kimmiecv's booth...

* EALs on full *
  • What a rip off ...i bought coins so too use for bombs, but the proportion of coins you use as to the bombs you get is way off ...Ohhhh well wont do that again..you think they'd haves a more fair balance or a package bombs and colors...fool me once shame on me fool me twice lol still shame on me....Nooo three strikes rule lol
  • @kathy: are you playing Croods? * GASP! * :-O
  • Ahhhrvghh @Kimmiecv you don't have 2 more weeks till dentist no no.no say no

I'd yank it myself!!! I thought you go y the 23rd that's this week..coming up next Friday 1, week..
  • Thanks @brave :D I did as you said. Do I just wait for gravatar to kick in now?
  • let's hope...
  • That's good to know @Kathy! I figured I'd just save up coins and alternate between colours and bombs, this last round went to bombs but like you say they don't last long and it takes Forever to get enough coins to buy more stuff! Thank goodnes e-star has unlimited and always sends pics with big coin wins or we'd never get any stuff!!
  • @brave1966 -- I think Kathy is playing "Draw", but I am trying to play Croods without paying for anything -- a very slow and painful process.
  • Thanks @mvnla2! :)

@bird_addict: Did you change e-mail addresses?
  • Yep @Bird-addict now you wait and hope it kicks in before bedtime!! ;D

@Kathy it's on the 25th so another week and a few days to go for my molar pulling extravaganza in a whole new kind of pain! I hope the Docs right and the new stuff will really numb it or I'm in hot painful water while he pulls it!!! :/
  • @bird addict -- Not sure what you're doing, but I downloaded E-Stars creation to my hard disk, and then uploaded it to Gravatar. Make sure it is the one selected in Gravatar, and be sure to mark it as "G" rated.
  • @brave: nope same email address forever...here and w/gravatar they should be connected.
    @kathy if you're talking about Draw Something; if your going to spend $ there you'd be better off buying the app. With the free app you're very limited and you're right about cost balance. But with the purchased app you get free unlimited bombs. Also you're given a wider choice of words with higher coin value. I thought it was worth the purchase.
  • Ooh my, @Kimmiecv it gets weirder as we go MY dentist appt. Is the 25th...d oooo aawwwwaoooo spooky musics lol...
  • Ok @bird addict i thought i did..but if i do do i lose all our game we already have going?
  • Brb gotta break a minute ladies room..and smoke;)
  • G'evening bird slingers. Any soup left? Could use some myself today... Non-AB stuff. On the upside, I'm making steady progress on my Jedi badge goal.
  • @bird_addict: so frustrating... have you logged out and back into ABN?
  • Hi @brave how ya doin today?
  • Whoa! We'll both be not happy campers on the 25th @Kathy!! That is weird!

@Bird-addict there is no way to buy the app if you use a phone instead of an iPad I tried to find it but it's only free for phones so no upgrade for KitKat and I :( have to either earn or buy the bombs and colours so no deal for us! Stupid IMO not to make it for everyone!!
  • Hi @abcrazy :) OB can get you soup if you'd like! And good job you'll have that badge in no time!!! :)
  • Hi @kimmiecv Thx. I'm getting tired & trying to figure out J-25 with the lasers and the pong walls & the high score &.... Um what the recommended pick me up around here?
  • Plenty of soup left over @ABCrazy :) Ob some soup here please:)
    Good luck on badge we will have it someday lol..
  • Ohhhh OB a round of Sunuppers please:) abcrazy needs a pick me up
    Me too:)
  • Yeah @abcrazy SunUppers are veeerrry pick me uppy!! LOL and if you end up on your rump (happens to me sometimes with SunUppers LOL ) well it won't matter much!! ;D
  • :-) Thx @kathy you working on Jedi too? It's like a different world in SW. Different cast of ABN than I've gotten to know elsewhere.
  • OK @mvnla2 I just tried your suggestion. My gravatar was PG instead of G rated. I deleted the PG and uploaded the G. So hopefully that will solve it!
  • *stumbles in* I am bloody exhausted. Little Eli's birthday party is tomorrow. I have been running my butt off today. At least I stand a chance of losing some weight. I just now finished breakfast, lunch and dinner about 10 minutes ago due to being busy.
  • not so good @abcrazy... :(
  • Don't know most of them either @abcrazy I keep wondering if they just poped in to play SW cause I don't remember seeing most of them elsewhere either.
  • Looks like @ABCrazy is my twin avatar! ABCrazy and IBCrazy (that's me)!!
  • hi @ripsy! Was Eli the client you were working for this week? ;)
  • Mmm... Soup is better the second day. SunUpper very good too! Thx. I'm starting to feel better.
  • LOL @Bird-addict! :D
    Hey Ripsy I hope tomorrow is fun for the kiddies!! Do you expect a large crowd?
Post in the New Forum!