The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1455
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hey, E-Star -- You are quite sane. I, on the other hand, have sunk to a new level of addiction. I'm playing the Croods. On the bright side, it probably won't be for long, since I don't think you can get very far without paying BIG BUCKS.
  • Both, have the no pu avatar, but after the large gin OB so kindly provided, just accidentally did the wrong avatar on gravatar!
    Signing off now, after my brief introduction to BP, and enjoyed it very much, off on holiday for ten days with 'he who does not fling birds' who will be moaning if I even think about killing piggies on holiday.
    Although, it must be said, whilst I was cleaning, washing, ironing, packing, he finished work early, to help, so I thought. How wrong can one bunny be, he went out and bought yet another new car. Men!!!
  • Lol E* (((( hugs ))) I'm flirking...:)
    I'm happy the word it's out and i hope Rovio gets it and actually cares..
  • Oohh i again was on wrong page:( hey mvnla2, angryboy
  • Hey HunnyBunny enjoy your holiday hope to see you again

And you can sneak away from " he who does not fling" to peek in and say hello:) thanks for popping in:)
  • OB a Sunupper to go please I'm of to fight the dark side:)
  • I think I just found evidence of Rovio Accounts coming to Angry Birds...

If you watch the beginning of the Angry Birds Toons press release, you see a little button on the bottom middle of the ABo HD home screen that appears to have a sign-up form.
  • I had the same thought @ABSM!
  • What do you mean Rovio accounts on the nest
  • The new sign-up thing on the Croods.
  • I still don't know what you mean the sign up thing where and evidence of what..remember I'm old and blond say it clearly with all the details where do i find it, what am i looking for and what's it look like?
  • Step 1) Go to the AB Toons press release video
    2) It should start out depicting the home screen of Angry Birds HD
    3) Look at the bottom middle of the screen next to the power-up store symbol
    4) There should be a little button that appears to have a sign-up form on it. I think this is the Rovio Account thing introduced in the Croods.
  • O.k i went to the ad on the pause screen watched video ab toons, kinda cute:), but i saw no sign Up thingie..no biggie..i thought you meant signs of Rovio in abn..
    Going flingin:) I'll be flirking :)
  • Hey, @kathy, how you doing on SW, I'm currently on a vacation to Rio:)
  • Hey @angermanagement I'm doing pretty good..just going for averages for now till we ( me and Kimmie get the super powah:) then we'll go back for score improvement;)
  • How's rio treating ya?
  • Hi @hunnybunny & welcome to BP - we are enormously loveable, slightly (or in some cases not so slightly) mad and sadly in need of our good doctors medication for our addiction! OB a G&T for me please I am going to take it to bed with me! Well hubby is in France with our sons so I am free to fling on my iPad til the wee small hours and I can fall asleep with the light on!
    @Hunnybunny have you added yourself to the Members map yet? Helps to work out the time zones!
    Having just got back from holiday in Florida I'm not surprised you were asked for proof of age at 30! (I blended in really really well with the average age!)

My best time for being thought young was when asked what year I was in at school when I was pregnant with my 3rd child, full of cold and aged 25! Though thinking about it maybe she just needed glasses! On the other hand it could have been that my conversation was so intellectually inferior she was giving me the benefit of the doubt and thought I would get better with age! If only she could see me now!!
    Sorry - I'm wittering again! (No change there then)
    OB - I seem to have finished that one whilst I was wittering could I have another to go please. Thanks
  • Good grief in the time t took me to type all that @hunnybunny has packed, cleaned and probably left to go on hols in her hubby's new car!
  • Ps I also play Bubble Witch and boy do they want a load of money for their 'extras' !! they asked for feedback and I told them I never pay for extras (before I bought a couple of eagles from Rovio!) and said I thought their extras were exorbitantly priced!
  • Flirking now!
  • Ohhhh @Mumsie lol:) enjoy your,G&T and your quiet flinging time..settle in with your Jammieson and fling and draw away to your hearts content the blues do deliver:)
    Hunny bunny is long gone..just us flirkers here:)
  • That was meant to be jammies on:) but Jammieson not bad either;)
  • Got the Score Addict for Smugglers Plane, going quite well (above average) so far on alot of Jungle Escape, I just go for the Score Addicts on each episode, finished all of Space and SW with Score Addict + 3 stars, I found SW pretty easy to be honest, took me 5 minutes to become accustomed to all of the new birds, same with you??? What level you on???
  • Lol @kathy - did wonder why you mentioned so much alcohol in one post!! Oh by the way how's the new room - feel like home yet?
  • Hi@angermanagement - am on today's Challenge!
  • I'm doing pretty well..some of the Obi levels need the stronger force..I'm on death star 2,24 right now having a tough time..I'm just a few points under its a hard one..but with the extra force I'm sure it'll be fine
    Great job on rio i wish Android could get score addict..but Nooo..lol
  • @Mumsie yep its feeling so much like home i haven't got my butt Up to gather the rest of the odds and end still in the old room..bf not happy about rusty r..do my project for tomorrow..no flingin till its done haha ya right..i may have a terrible " bellyache" tomorrow..;)
  • My typing is terrible..lol was supposed to say bf not happy about that

Not rusty;)
  • Hi, @kathy, I still hypothetically get the Score Addict, and people here can see that I got it, so it is still a moral victory, Obi-Wan gets the upgrade on Hoth 3-20 doesn't he??? Hey, @mumsie, good luck with the challenge, I'm going through Rio and then Seasons, and getting 3 stars and Score Addicts (where applicable) for all episodes, starting today, and I have 2 weeks and 2 days off of school for the Easter Holidays, so once my latest mission has finished, I am going to start to try and get the Underdog:) May the force be with you, @mumsie and @kathy:D
  • Was wondering whether you had to get the wire wool out and loads of elbow grease to get the rust off him!
  • *poof* just poofing in to say Hi to @all! Hope to get off work early enough to chat with some of the out-of-my-time-zone nesters. Also, if my avatar is still messed up could someone have @Estar take a look at it? I updated it in my gravatar last night and it disappeared. It's showing in my gravatar as BW w/ the p/u protest sign that @Estar put on for me. Laters *poof*
  • My typing is terrible..lol was supposed to say bf not happy about that

Not rusty;)
  • Ohhhh boy double post lol sorrry..
  • Oh @mumsie I'm so jealous! Love my hubby and family but uninterrupted time to fling is so much fun! Enjoy enjoy - you seem to be doing just that lol! Ok I gotta get back to it...html fixing on a website, very tedious...
  • good morning. Is AB Toons day.
  • Morning (or whatever) @birdaddict, from my end your avatar is shown as a red link (basically it has an error that prevents it from being shown). How's your flinging going, I've nearly gotten the Score Addict + all 3 stars for Jugle Escape in Rio:)
  • Hey @angermanagement what do you mean" hypothetically" i see at the bottom of my board it says i got it but i don't get the badge here cause I'm on Android.so you mean that?
  • Morning, you just waking up now then, @pjng???
  • Hey @bird-addict i may still be Up a little while..back to flirking:)
  • @kathy, I'm saying that I don't get the achievement on my phone, but I get it 'hypothetically' here on the nest. Just my way of saying it;)
  • @bird_addict, what happened to your avatar?
  • quiet Friday night/Saturday morning in the BP...
  • Hi @Kimmiecv you don't have to use bombs to get rid of letters , just remember the ones they give or write them, then quit game go back and you get new letters..process of elimination:))
  • Hi @brave1966 lol quiet night indeed..
  • Ahhh @Kathy much better than using my bombs!! Wasted a few having to do that! :( it's hard to save up enough coins to get them and if you get the bombs you can't get colours! Wish they did the same thing they do for iPads! I'd buy the app just won't pay for bombs and colours! Hahaa indeed your dreaming of cows! LOL :D

I see @Bird-addict is still having gravatar issues.....
  • Yep indeed imagine Cows in BP...hah...lol
    And yes bird addict still having troubles BUT we got quite few new rebels for the cause :)!
Post in the New Forum!