The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1627
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hello to @ABcrazy and @kathy too. Hope you're fine.
  • @ABcrazy I have some nice destruction of property stories that are pretty close. Let's just say my children like to throw things when they are mad. (i.e. My wife's iPhone.)
  • Hmm, will keep an eye out.

*Eagle's eye in the sky*
  • I am going to put some clothes in the dryer, grab a snack and then I will set out to ABF to take my cup back.
  • Hey @iamMighty ty i am well..:) hope all its well for you.
    Heehee you and Ripsy have quite the competing going on;) , good luck!!:)
  • @rd Hope the iPhone stays safe and sound. And working too.
  • @kathy I think you got a Kindle? Congrats on that!
  • I am out for the night..gonna fling a little then sleep its raining good sleeping weather
    Good night all..
    *places flashlight on Kimmie booth..grabs the emergency flinging lantern..*
    Night all;)
  • Hi @mighty I'm doing pretty good. It's nice to be at the start of the weekend.
  • Good to know. How's the Challenge going?
  • @ripsy throw things when mad? You mean sorta like flinging birds at pigs??? Hahhahahahahhhaaaa!
    Oh, um, sorry about that.
  • @mighty I'm not playing the challenge. That was a level I did well on several weeks ago, and while I liked it & intend to get back to it eventually, I also remember it as being rather tedious because it takes many many tries to get it to work right, and then the agonizing wait to see if it clears the way you hope. Not gonna do that to myself tonight..
  • @mighty & @ABcrazy. The front iPhone screen has a nice spiderweb crack in it. The touch still works. But you can barely see certain points on the screen.
  • But we should both be getting our S3's soon.
  • @rd The spiderweb crack is the nicest modification I have seen on some iPhone screens here too.

Wow! If you both get S3s then that would be awesome. You can transfer any (very large) file by just touching your phones.
  • @ripsy ahhhh.... The boys really know how to get at mom & dad! Smash THEIR toys. From what I hear they make 'life proof' cases... Protect your S3s in small rubber bouncy cages...
  • @mighty You think Apple makes some $$$ off of cracked screen replacements? Yeah.... That's why the 5 has glass on the back too!
  • @ABcrazy I called our nearest Verizon store and they quoted $99 to repair it.
  • That's why we both decided to pay the $40 a piece and take the S3.
  • Sure, Verizon charges a $30 "Upgrade Fee." But we both get new phones for $140 instead of $169 for me a new phone and her a new screen.
  • @ripsy Yup, these days it usually is cheaper to replace than repair. Maybe you can sell the iPhone & break even on the S3s.
  • We are going to sit on it for a bit, wait for some extra money to come in and fix the screen. Then the boys get it to play with. Along with an extra tough case.
  • Otoh, I'm a bit of a phone Luddite. I still use a dumb flip phone. Ive never been willing to pay the crazy data rates, especially now that they require a data plan with a smart phone. My iPod touch does everything I need as long as I have wifi, which can be found most anywhere..... For free.
  • Time for me to go to sleep. Good luck with the kids @ripsy. Happy flinging @mighty.
  • Night @ABcrazy. I believe it is time for me to fling before going to sleep. @mighty I will see you in the #2 spot shortly, friend. :D
  • Hello everyone
  • *shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to Dreamland, poofs to her bedside and puts out the lantern and tucks her in*

Hi @fbb, sorry I'm a popper tonight so see you later maybe, bye :)
  • Hello everyone :)
  • Heeeeeyyyyyy @all! My summer has been LIKE SO BUSY. You know why?
    I have another story! Again! :DDDDD
    At my church, we have a summer camp called Camp Great Commission, and it's at the same time as VBS, so from 9 AM-12 PM the youth group helps with that. Then when they leave, we get to eat lunch, then free time, then a bible study, then free time, then a (veryveryeverygood) sermon, then some sort of crazy gameshow, dance off, inflatable war, etc., then we usually go to bed.
    Each of the people in the youth group who went was assigned to sleep somewhere. I slept at the church, so I didn't leave for almost 5 days! That also meant extra work. Each morning those who stayed at the church were the ones who had to take out the trash and put up the bedding (I slept in a cot cause cots are awesome) since the room we slept in got used for VBS. And the people who slept in another person's home just HAPPENED to get here right after we were done.
    And one more thing: DONKEY. Our good friend Tyler would wear a donkey head and "assassinate" people by slashing their necks..... with a sharpie.
    Wow @ripsy and @ABcrazy. I never thought Apple could be that insane. It's no wonder; I heard Steve Jobs died.
  • Hi @tas, welcome back. So is it a great camping ?
  • @rdnzlrips82 You can really buy Galaxy S4 for $170?? Here it costs nearly $1000, iPhone 5's even more expensive :( In fact my mother rather bought a 23" touchscreen PC instead because it was cheaper.
  • So you can buy a Galaxy S3 for 19827Kč over in the Czech Republic, annifrid?
    That equates to £656.25 over in my country...wow!!!
  • In Finland Samsung S4 costs something like 650€, and I bought my PC couple of years ago with 350€ :D
  • It doesn't really make sense, 1/50 the size and double the price:/
  • In India Galaxy S4 costs ₹40000. I think it means nearly $700 :D
  • @annifrid Yeah. Those prices are if you are a new customer or are renewing/upgrading.
  • Which we are. I used my upgrade to get her an iPhone for an Anniversary present. Her parents are on our plan and their lines came up for upgrade in december. Her line came up in february.
  • But I am kind of worried about my .lua transfers because the backups don't work on the OS. But it's a good thing that Android tutorial came out.
  • Thanks again to @cmdrbond:)
  • Yeah @angermanagement. I had a good idea, about 95% correct, about how to do it. But it was confirmed by that tutorial.
  • @Ripsy - I read that and I was just about to comment, but you seem to be quicker than I :D

That sounds...mmm, stressfull :/ We only have one kid, but I'm already losing my nerves and mind with him, 'cause everything is NO or just simple rage attack. He takes all his toy cars to our kitchen table and then he pushes them off to the floor. He already broke one car, but he seemed to think that it was my fault (mostly 'cause of the shouting and screaming). I told him NOT to play on the table, but on the floor so nothing will be destroyed and he already accepted that. Yep, it took max. five minutes until he pushed another car off the table and there we go again. I already told my hubby that I'll be soon in a closed institution wearing a very nice white shirt :D So yep, I know the feeling when it feels like your head is exploding.
  • @lisko as soon as I can I.will provide more stories that could possibly make you wonder why I.am not in a white shirt yet. Just getting hectic at night with my computer business getting some virus fixes in.
  • Minor variations on the FBI virus that are flooding torrent sites lately.
  • Little buggers shut off access to Safe Mode. Make it a little troublesome to get around.
Post in the New Forum!