The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1705
  • 160343 Comments
  • @rdnzlrips82 -- I know you posted some links to your blog while I was gone, but there are way too many pages, and I haven't found them. Could you post them again? Thanks.
  • @AM -- Have you read both Blogs? Pretty good, IMHO.
    @FFB & AM -- Thanks for the link to the travel forum, I guess I missed it. Not ready to post yet, so don't hold your breath.
    Hint -- The title will be Road Trip! That Quintessential American Summer Pastime.
  • :) (I think you accidentally missed out a quotation mark though;)
  • I can't wait to read your post, @mvnla2, I haven't had the time to read them yet, so I bookmarked the link;D
  • It's night here and I'm off to bed, see y'all later. And I also want to see your post @mvnla2. Bye
  • Thanks! to the people who gave me the advice on iPads and androids etc.
  • I'm baaaaaaaaaack....
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster -- Hi! Where have you been? I've been internet-less for several days, so not really aware of who's been here or where people have been. (Would really help if I remembered to hit "post comment." instead of just carriage return.)
  • Hey everybody:)
    @theanonymousesomeone i see you don't need me to send you the lessons lol you got the teacher himself nice job:)
  • I was going to give you the honour, @kathy, but then it got a bit out of control;D
  • Not out of control. Fun learning for youngsters and oldies! Surely that's what's sites like these do best
  • Anyway, to change the subject: The Proms. For those not in the know, a wonderful British Tradition. Classical music, sometimes with a twist. Tonight, the Dr. Who prom. We are promised good music, obviously Whovian, with daleks, cyber men, aliens, and Dr Who himself. And what do the BBC do, put it on BBC radio. Well that will be visual treat
  • Talking to myself again. OB doesn't say much, and has no idea what the Proms are. I'll have to track down some Proms bird music. There must be some...
  • @Hunnybunny -- It may have been the Proms, but in any case the London Phil performed the Angry Birds Theme Song a couple of years ago. It's on YouTube, I believe.
  • Camp was fun. I saw a friend that we moved away from 4 years ago!!
  • @mvlna2 -- you need to come visit us out here back East; plenty of two-laners for passing practice. In the midwest, there's no challenge, because you can see ahead of you for about a hundred miles.

Also:

1) If your handiman has started telling you ghost stories to excuse his lack of electrical expertise, it's time for a new handiman.

2) When you have an electrical problem, hire an electrician. If you've got a plumbing problem, hire a plumber. Or hire a handiman if you want to pay twice for the same work...(voice of experience)

3) Two words: Angie's List.

• @JunkenMetel -- The rental company hired the handiman. I agree with you totally. I am a member of Angie's List.
    I've had plenty of passing practice; just wondered if it was still taught to kids as part of their driving lessons. Was thinking about this since we drove on many two lane and one lane roads during vacation. BTW, I think roads in the hills / mountains of the West are much more twisty than those in the East.
  • Welcome back @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster happy you enjoyed your camping trip;:)
    @junkenmetal to funny..hahaa

@mvnla2 i don't think they teach kids these days to drive the way we were taught!!
  • OB a Sunupper please gotta shake away these cloud city blues..send one to Kimmiecv please also:)
  • Welcome back @tas and @absm :)

@Kathy thanks I'm Never. Getting. Out. Of. 14!!! :( Can't tell you how many times I've actually hit just like crazy riders vid and the WT vid and still can't get to 100! And just got the verdict I've been watching the trial of and another murder is now walking free! Seems if you want to get away with murder you need to do it in Florida as they love their criminals!! Nope not a great day!! Need that SunUpper and OB another SunUpper too please! Need some oblivion!! :/
  • Oh @mvnla2 Yeay at least some good news today! You deserve your money back! To bad you didn't get to meet the ghost! Your right she may be trying to keep folks out of her house!! ;)
  • Actually been following that trial closely i think the verdict was correct..sorry..:(
    I've skipped over a couple 18 is brutal I'm in 19 now all these levels seems like you get more damage = less points make no sense.Rghh
  • Back to the evil trenches of CC 14! Maybe before I keep over from old age I'll finally get the blasted thing done so I can Finally have some peace!!!!
  • Good luck@Kimmiecv lol I'm going back for more torture myself..
    On 2 pigkillers to go please and blues keep em' coming:)
  • We shall have to agree to disagree there @kathy as I believe the child had a right to walk home and a right to defend Himself against a stalker with a gun.
    Yes I've noticed less damage means more points a lot in CC can't grasp the consept?! Blues have pitty and keep em coming!! ;)
  • Yep agree to disagree:) no worries but the'child jumped the neighborhood watch man as he was getting back to his truck as the police advised him to do. He only had 100 yards to get to where he was going but chose to confront the neighborhood watchman..my 2 cents..
    Still love ya Pahtna:)
  • Arghh @Kimmiecv i just looked back on 14 that took forever i also followed crazy rider video
    Good luck..:)
  • Never any eye witnesses that the child jumped him (just his word because he killed the boy and dead boys can't talk) and he was curiously Far from his truck to get back in it, he was following the kid and when told to stop following he proceeded to follow anyway to "get an address" which was in plain sight not to mention it was his friends house which he'd called on many times not to mention if he's playing neighbourhood watchman he isn't allowed to have a gun while doing it. Bad all round and a dead boy on top of it and now a wannabe cop who thinks it's ok to shoot kids.
    Still love ya too Pahtna and yep 14 is 100% evil! Tried his video for 2 days got the hit perfectly don't know how many times and as he says it still doesn't guarantee you'll get the right outcome! I'm proof of that! :( sigh........back to it I go.....
  • Think we should stick to the agree to disagree:) k?
  • One thing i want to say is sadly this stuff this unneccesary violence happens everyday all over the country..the Media blew this case Up and caused an uproaring which will undoubtedly leadtomore violence:(:(
    No matter the verdict his life is ruined either way, and another man is dead its tragic all the way around:(
  • Welcome back @Angrybirdsspacemaster, having fun ?
  • Hey everyone :)
  • Hey @fbb, how are you? :)
  • Good night all..
    *places flashlight on@Kimmiecv booth.with a bouquet of wildflowers and a note
    "night night pahtna..nice flinging:) see ya tomorrow"
    ((((( hugs))))
  • Oooooh pretty flowers! Thanks @KitKat! Sleep well Pahtna! ;)
    *shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely through Dreamland *
  • @E-Star - Haha, yep still doing fine! :D

@all - Sorry if I've missed some mentions, but I've been coming and going and haven't had much time to be online. Now I should be going again. :/

Hopefully @everyone's fine :D
  • Hi @lisko by that do you mean you're leaving?
Post in the New Forum!