The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1709
  • 160343 Comments
  • @Whovian0 can't do the link for some reason. Google Dr Who Prom 2008 you may have seen it before, if not, enjoy
  • @iamMightypagechanger how you doing, what you flinging at?
  • Hope you're not learning English grammar from me, that last post was awful lol
  • Oh I am returning to Star Wars again maybe. I want to come in the Top 100 or maybe even 50.
  • @iamMighty I've tried nine levels of Star Wars , got the first sabre, but go back to seasons all the time, just love it.
    Well done to India for their win the other day. Australia gave us a run for the money didn't they?
  • Hard to get into the top 50 / 100. I play seasons a lot, and am only in the top 50 in three episodes. But I keep trying
  • That's nice @hunnybunny. Reaching Top 50 in three episodes together is no less of an achievement I guess. Yup, loved the way Dhoni finishes it off.
  • I'm a bit confused now, by which AB I should play. Stick with Seasons, explore stars wars more, or try space. Don't like Rio very much, only play against my niece, and only tried the free version of original.
  • Mighty gone, OB asleep, blues tidying around somewhere, bunny hops out, flinging time.....
  • Hello all -- sorry to leave you everyone hanging today while I was "working."

I'm expecting a client call, so I'll post mini responses, one topic at a time, in case I get interrupted and have to disappear for a bit rather abruptly.
  • Sorry not to be interested in the turbo encabulator, but just paid £1.99 for AB Space. Yippee! Love it! Three starred ten levels, love the gravity, the look of horror on the piggy's faces when they're about to die. So from now on, Seasons as my main dish, space on the side.

OK I'll google the turbo encabulator :-))
  • Hee, hee, hee
    Spaghetti trees, Heath Robinson, et al, in a scientific paper
    Google those two if you don't know
    What I've learnt, here, in the last two days, love it :-))))
    Edit, this referred to the turbo encabulator not HTML, Junkenmetel too quick for me lol
    But the two below to HTML
    You have to be quick here ;-)
  • But I did learn italics
  • @Junkenmetel it seems I have inherited your ability to clear the room, albeit you only found it this morning, Must be very infectious. Goodnight, thanks for the turbo encabulator just love it
  • We just finished painting the walls in the guest bedroom.
  • Yay @tas! Congrats!

Sorry to have left you talking to yourself in an empty room, @Hunnybunny, but of course that's just when my new client call finally did come in.

• OB another quiet night..my goodness:(
    Well I'm still stuck in cc 18 no luck that Boba dude not to cooperative..
    Hmm what's that you say..he's a spy¿ That explains it.hmm shall we create a new drink?
    Uhmm how about some tequila with..uhmm yes lime but another kicker
    You pick:)
    *OB turns his back..does a lot of mixing..nodding..mumbling..*
    Hands over a tall.mysterious looking drink *
    Looks like it's ermm smoking OB? I'll try it..
    * takes a big gulp, falls off stool, picks herself up quickly poofs to cc18*
  • Well OB it almost works..can you add a dash of something that Boba dude is a tough character..?* OB turns back to the bar..mixing stirring..clanging..banging*

*presents a drink that is bubbling and smoking*
    'gulp..gulp.gulp..poof*
  • [did i not see people, sorry didn't mean to be rude]
  • @angermanagement i just had THeBEST idea..how about you start a forum if its o.k with admins that we can all come in and learn how to do this fun stuff..that way we can all practice together and help each other as we are learning:) watcha think?:) :)
    I think it would be fun..you could give us basic lessons and we would have a space to practice:)
  • OB forget the concoctions there not working I'll just have a double PigKiller please:)
  • Watcha mean @firebombbird?
    I was just coming to say goodnight..i have trouble with html also
    Did you see my idea above? AM could start a forum to teach us :)
  • ? Confused your gonna do it?
  • @fbb that's actually a great idea. How did @ping cross out the words?
  • *looks around confused*
  • Hi @theanonymousesomeone did you see my idea? Or is fbb gonna give k instruction? But i think we should do a new forum not enough room for practice here..
  • Strange. That was supposed to do font size 64, for some reason it doesn't show the HTML text or font size 64.
  • @Kathy--I don't think subtle is working.
  • *places flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth*..i gotta go to bed missed ya tonight pahtna woo hoo your on vacation kinda right..no work rest of the week? I'll see ya sometime lol o gotta work tomorrow its already to late..nighty night..don't stay up ALL night..just cuz you don't have work.n you still need rest:) (((((( hugs))))
  • Well, anyway, ABSW 2 comes out 5 days after my birthday.
    Meesa just finished watching Star Warsa episode one for the first time in years.
    And I'm learning to play your favorite song..... on my piano.
  • O.k subtle not working!! I gotta go to sleep!!
    Someone Make a Forum for html practice and lessons it can't be done here!!!
  • haha hehehe heeehee
  • @fbb just tell me one thing and I promise I'll stop after trying it.
    How do you do different font size?
  • @firebombbird @theanonymousesomeone @angermanagement
    HELLO that means all of us!! No more practice here!! Sorry;)
  • Stop Now!! Take it to pm if needed..
  • Caps on and caps off
  • Good night @kathy
Post in the New Forum!