The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1733
  • 160343 Comments
  • Aren't you supposed to be sleeping @Bird-addict??? LOL ;D
  • Hmmmm aren't I???? Wahahahaahahaa yeahhh right!!!! LOL
  • Someone needs to put me on the "Darwin's Award for AB Players" list or send me a copy of AB for Dummies. I just hit reset before looking at my score and lost my best score on that level! It was 2k higher than I currently show. :(((((( I got so used to hitting reset that I finally did it out of habit, only to see a great score disappear. Yep, guess its time for my pillow walk. Night night.
  • Hi Kimmie! Yes, we both should be sleeping. (I said "should"). Did you ever get the best of level 23?
  • OMG I've done that a few times @Bird-addict!! Pisses you off no end doesn't it!! And after you know you can get that kind of score you can't let it go until you reach it again!!! :/ ARGH that's the Worst!!! 2nd that one stupid bacon bit still left that if he'd have popped like he was supposed to you'd have had a wicked score!!!!!
    Yes I kicked its butt and now I'm stuck on 24!!! The scoring system bites though! I swear I've gotten higher scores with less damage and horrid scores when I've cleared loads of stuff!!!! :/
    And yes we should both be asleep except here I am with one more fling going on!! And early work day tomorrow!! If you ever get to sleep, enjoy it!! LOL ;D
  • That's one of the great things about the nest, being able to share our frustrations with someone who understands. And yes, its really annoying when one bacon bit doesn't die when she's supposed to. Had that happen a few times tonight. The kind that's makes you ask, "how did he live through that?" Orrrrrrrrr...when a TNT doesn't explode even though a boulder just landed on it. That always makes me crazy. So true that the scoring seems wonky at times.
    Saw you sent a draw. Will catch up to it tomorrow. Must sleeeeeep. It's even time for YOU to hit the hay! I am up late, lol. The girls across the pond must have melted, except for Mumsie. Night night
  • Yep I think they have melted!! IKR! Makes you want to kill the stupid green monsters even more!!!! Ok I'll look for your nightly draw tomorrow! I'm off to bed myself!! Crap I'm going to be Tired again!! Sigh........good night @Bird-addict hope you sleep well!! :)
  • Good morning everyone!! Happy Flinging:)
  • Ohhh @Kimmiecv you need to SLEEP........
  • ACK!!! I've seen you to bed and now to work @Kathy!! That's just Wrong!!! LOL :O I'm off! Just wanted a couple more flings!! Bah what a waste of time!!! ;/ Have a great day!! See ya after my work day!! :)
  • Sweet dreams:)
    *shines Up Kimmiecv flashlight..places it in beautiful duster, locks in the safe for later*
    Lighting candles for Kimmie dream walk..*
    Sleep tight:)(((((( hug)))))
  • Arghhh !!! I just had One of those moments!!! Fling third bird...no need!!! Lose 10k !!!!
  • Ha ha ha @rat
    Don't show He-Who-Does-Not-Fling or he'll be getting me a well trained dog!
  • LOL @rat Nice find! My kitties chew my phone & iPad when they've had enough of being ignored but my hubby's been close to pulling that stunt before ;)
    Has anyone heard about a baby possibly being born today? LOL! Poor girl is under no pressure is she?! Hope all goes well and that both Mummy and Prince/Princess are happy and healthy :D
  • @hunnybunny Do I need to train wolfie for your significant other-who-does-not-fling? I don't think so. Kimmie on the other hand, has had way to many late night/early morning AB sessions. Thought this might help in conjunction with her ABA meetings.
  • Hello across the pond @JLZ666. I haven't been monitoring her progress...poor child.
  • Hi @rat Sorry,I'm flinging in poached eggs. Haven't been there in a while and I'm shocked at some of my scores but pleasantly surprised that I'm managing to improve on quite a few! Well if you were over here you wouldn't be able to get away from it ;) A new baby is always lovely news but yikes.....poor girl is not only giving birth to her first child but a future King or Queen! No pressure at all ;)
  • Flinging an unneeded bird or resetting before your record high score registers is call doing a "Bad Piggie." And none of us like bad piggies. : D
  • @mvnla2 Not all "Bad Piggies" are bad. I had one on a top score, but since it didn't register, I kept flinging and shortly had an even higher top score. If I hadn't lost the first score, I would have stopped with a lower score.
    @JLZ 666 The only reason I'm not hearing about the royal birthing is I have no radio or TV on. You can't get away from it here either.
  • @estar @junkenmetel @firebombbird Thanks for welcoming me to the nest on page 1729! II wish you all good luck!
  • May I please order Fresh Pork-Os with three slices of Hawaiian Pizza and a small order of Utopia Mix? I have a BP 30% off Breakfast Coupon.
  • OB drinks on me tonight, topped scored 1-16 on Hogs and Kisses, beating one of the great Moonsabre's scores for the first, and I expect last, time :-)))))))
  • Hello Wingman
  • Three starred all but three levels on the new Bad Piggies update... Finished the new Sandbox and got a time of 16.43 on the new Road Hogs.
  • @ABSM never played Bad Piggies, Sandbox, Road Hogs, so have no idea how hard they are, but it sounds impressive. Well done!
  • OB cheapest round of drinks I ever bought lol
    Goodnight, have to be up early for the decorators. Grrrr I hate early mornings
  • Mumsie just pops in just to raise a glass of Cristal to the new Prince - may your life be filled with love and laughter ( and photoshoots!) Congrats to the proud parents. Back to bed - 4 hr round trip tomorrow to see grandchilder! Thunderstorms predicted! Yes the garden does need rain but I'd prefer sunshine - especially on the motorways! Good night all - Mumsie checks there's loads of wool next to her rocking chair - must do some duster knitting soon!
  • Lol @Mumsie OB has been keeping it full for you:)
    Have Nice rest and a wonderful day with grands tomorrow;)
  • OB I'll have a PigKiller please and some crispy bacon bits:) ty
  • @Kathy Hi Ma. Did you see the "Go to bed, Kimmie" trick I taught my new puppy, Snort. Hope it works. She stays up too late for just one more fling. LOL
  • Hi @rat;:) Yes!! Good boy *Snort* hahaha i know right..i say good night to her
    AND Good Morning!!! Roflmao..
  • @Ma Does she hold down a full time job with the hours she keeps? Yikes!!!
  • Yikes @Pa i know!! She does work from home..but still..lol that's why she not here yet.probably gotta play catch Up;:)
    Wonder if her ears are burning..
    Great i got an error box playing hide n'seek again!!!
    Time for the little miss:)
  • @Ma I've only had the box once. How do you get so lucky? BTW, I did not like the BOX!!
  • Lol @Pa i don't know..it likes me i guess:)
  • Hey @kimmiecv. Are your ears warm? They should be.
  • Hee hee!!
  • Oh well, I promised myself I would fling at least five minutes a day to get my thumb limber for the new Space update. Off to fling. Bye Ma.
  • By @Pa see you later good luck..lol like you need it haha!!
    Well good luck with the thumb anyhow:)
  • It's good for me. How about you?
  • Hmm..guess things are well @theanonymousesomeone..
    I see your choosing to remain anonymouse tonight..lol
    I see you there hiding in the shadows feeding heyyou getouttamyway leftover cheesecake !!!
    Hahaha!!
  • Hee hee things are good took you to long to answer figured you were Up to something lol
    Brb.
  • @angrybirdsspacemaster -- I got 16.31 on RH-8! Posted my device on walkthrough. Not really trying for 3* on the rest of the new levels.
  • @Kimmiecv @all..I've just nominated traneric for helping hand..he/she is always leaving helpful tips and sometimes full strats please second, or third or whatever:) thanks i think he really deserves it:)
  • Any lurkers this leads..into..arghh error box driving me nuts!!
    It's anyone getting it our just me ¿
  • Ok @Kathy ill head over there and add my vote :)
Post in the New Forum!