The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1731
  • 160343 Comments
  • Happy Birthday CCJolly. We haven't met before, but liking the look of all that Austrian food!
    Nice to see Rusty the lizard is partying again :-)
  • Did the walnuts scare you guys off? I... I have ice cream too you know
  • @tas I'm flinging, but thanks for the walnut, perhaps it'll help me get a puppy
  • Ask @amslimfordy about the matter via Personal Message, @firebombbird, he's always a great help!
  • Happy birthday CC Jolly
  • @kimmiecv Yes I consulted walkthroughs and advice . . . but those excellent results aren't happening for me. And Ham 'em High is just so untempting: all those unyielding structures, what a pain. And, as you say, boring scenery. Flowers would be nice - the desert sometimes blooms. . .
  • Happy birthday @ccjolly! Hope you have a spectacular day!
  • Grrrrrrrr
    One little green so and so left, otherwise I would have got the puppy :-(((((
  • Happy Birthday @cc-jolly, have an awesome day! :)
  • Summer Vacation started over here, so Hubby is home for the next 5 weeks. He needs to go in for a few days, but sighhh wish I had 5 weeks off as well. Love this sunny and blooming time, so spending more of my time outside. Hope everybody is enjoying themselves!

@lisko how are you holding up? ready for your 3 weeks badge?
  • @CC-Jolly -- Happy BirdDay! Hope your real life day is marvelous as well. Not sure those delicious concoctions brought by AM count as coffee-cakes, at least not in American.
  • Happy Birthday @CCJolly :)
    Ohh what a Beautiful Banner and So Many delicious looking cakes!!!
  • Hello and Happy Birthday Mr. Jolly. We can't get enough testosterone in here. But watch out for some of the more mature ladies, a few of then are cheek pinchers. They just can't resist young, smooth, hairless cheeks.
    @hunnybunny--As @kimmiecv would say, I left bread crumbs to the kennel where their keeping the puppies. Good luck on your journey. My latest puppy loves to snuff Pig Dipper pigs, so I'm going to name him "Snort". Somewhat an homage to Pig Dipper snuffin' and Kimmie.
  • Hahaha @rat9 :)
    OB i need a Really strong PigKiller..
    I've finished bringing mine and dined l And Mighty hoax up to average..didn't have 2 many below
    And i went to double check Danger Above :( Alas i think I've found the one level where i left off redoing after my 3rd progress loss!! Not only do i have to bring up my scores.i have to 3 star ALL levels
    @Kimmiecv i see your almost done:) :) nice scores!!!
    Give me a shout and I'll be ready:)
  • @rat I followed your crumbs, 72k+ scored, one piggie left, two birdies, nearly puppy time. My only excuse, I had to complete, rather hurriedly, the first 17 levels just to get to challenge.
    Back to flinging......
  • What's all this about puppies?
  • @ABSM Under Community on the yellow bar at the top you'll see challenge. Click on that to see the daily challenge, set by Ripsy, I think. If you beat the existing high score, post your strategy, and provide the screenshot, you get the Underdog badge: the puppy!
  • @ABSM Where are you in the world?
  • Happy Birthday @CCJolly!
  • Glad you had a good Birthday @cc-jolly :) Yummy cakes @sunshine and @am!! :)
    @e-star the banner looks great!! :)

@Kathy I'm DONE!!! We can start the new CC levels!! Can't take anymore of the old stuff!! Onward we go Pahtna!!! :D
  • *snort!* good one @rat!!! :D hahahahaahahaahahaa
  • @hunnybunny in the Boston area. I should be on the map.
  • @Kathy the scenery is wicked!! Hey can you tell me what the new dude is saying? It sounds like either damn or jam? (He's cool!!) :D
  • Uhmm what @Kimmiecv where are you? Oh lol *read Up dummy* i says to myself..
    Wooo Hoooo !!!! Ok Pahtna I'm going in:)
    OB a couple pigkillers please for me and my Pahtna:)
  • I swear it sounds like damn @Kathy!!! LOL :D Yeehaaaa were off Pahtna and a pigkiller to start it off!! :)
  • Yep i like it!!! I like it a lot..sound to me like he's saying Yeaaa! I'll put on my headphones in a bit when bf goes to work..I'm stuck downstairs For a while..he's sleeping
  • Huh well I'm hearing nothing like yeaaaa @Kathy!! LOL I turned it way up and still sounds like he's cursing!!! Hahahahaahahaahahaa too funny!! :D Can't wait to find out what he's really saying!!
  • Hahaha..we'll figure it out:) its really cool:) good luck
    *breaks out a bottle of Cristal* Clink!!
  • It is cool!! Of course it's the first level!! LOL :D *Clink* here we go!! Good luck Pahtna!! :)
  • @kimmiecv--Quit calling my puppy. He doesn't know who is owner is yet.
  • :O ooopsy!! LOL sorry about that @rat *Snicker* ;D
  • I looked up, sideways and down. What are @kimmie and @Kathy referring to?
  • snickers are OK
  • Second half of CC
  • *sno.....erm snicker* ok @rat ill work on it!!
  • Here snort *whistles* come here snort. Atta boy, Snort
  • @kimmiecv--I'm still lost on the music reference.
  • Heehee Snort likes me!! LOL
  • What music reference @rat?
  • Oooh got it now, @rat were trying to figure out what the new guy is yelling, sounds like damn to me, KitKat says yeaaa, so later she's going to listen to it up close and personal with headphones so we know what he's really saying. :)
  • I told him he could visit. Are you referring to the music in CC?
    Whhaaat? I got my first ever error box. Now I know what it looks like.
  • My pages won't refresh xxx
  • Not the music @rat but the new dude I think it's lando?! He's yelling something but I can't make it out like the other birds.
  • Hahahaaa @rat that error box is evil!!
Post in the New Forum!