The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1751
  • 160343 Comments
  • Now @theanonymoussomeone why are you yelling and what is hollio
  • Hoillo?
  • @theanonymoussomeone -- Lots of people want to know how your visit with the doctor went re. your nose.
    Also, we've forgotten where you were, but did miss you.
  • Were you at camp? And yes how are the nosebleeds..e want a story we miss you..:(
  • Hoillo...
  • @TheWingman181's post have been deleted. Sorry for the trouble.
  • Thanks @Amslimfordy E* will be happy..:)
  • @sunshine i saw your post on the other page..:)
    I remember those days well...when we first met lol
    You used to call us 'the three musketeers'..me, Kartflyer and Laurence,
    They were ones of my very first friend when i joined :)
  • *rummaging around in @Kimmiecv booth..* AHA!! here it is:)
    * takes Kimmie flashy gives it a good polish and shine, tucks it carefully in the beautiful duster Mumsie made and places it carefully in the safe *
  • @hunnybunny @tas

Diego is back !!! :-) he was hungry and waiting at my bed rooms door :-)
  • 'ahemmm' cough 'ahem' Ripsy ¿ Explain why you've just moved all the furniture ¿
    @ccjolly whois Diego?
  • @kathy Diego is @ccjolly's hamster.

I moved all the furniture to replicate my new avatar. *points up*
  • @kathy

yesterday i lost my hamster "Diego". suddenly he was gone. I have not found it all the night. This morning he was standing outside my bedroom door. Thank goodness :-)

I looked for a Walkthrough here finding him but nothing hahahahaha :-)
  • Ahaha saw it nominated it..sOrry my page wouldn't refresh..had to go quickly:)
    Diego is back from being lost? Yay!!! @CCJolly i gotta go bedtime
    Nighty night all
  • @rd

Cool New Avatar. Like it!!!
  • Aww haha !! You thought maybe he was hiding in the Abn .hee hee
    So Happy he came back @CCJolly.:)
    Sorry i gotta go..:(
  • Night night @kathy i only can say Good Morning. Have to go to work soon :-)
  • Thanks @guys. I don't really think I need to say who made it for me. But I will give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count. Here's a hint:
    Her name starts with an "E" and ends with a "-Star".
  • And I don't know if you guys clicked on the thumbnail, but there is one really cool feature of the avatar I am really, really, really excited about. You can't really see it unless you look at the full version in my album.
  • @mvnla2

It seems to be that we see no Update this week :-(
  • @ripsy @estar Like the finger on the avatar.
  • Good morning everyone..have a great day
    @Kimmiecv get some rest...=(((((( hug))))))
  • @Kathy thank you for taking such good care of my flashlight, it looks mighty shiny if I do say so myself!! :)

@Ripsy the main thing that makes e-stars creations so very wonderful is the personal touches she adds!! Yours is sooooo you!! Love the Mountain Dew AND how funny is it that she gave you a cyborg finger!!! LOL Yep it's definantly YOU!!! :D
  • Doh!!! Erm hey @Kathy :D Have a great day!! (((((Hugs))))
  • Your welcome @Kimmiecv...I'm off to work..really get some rest..I've no time to check room
    I'll check in at lunch..love ya ((((((( hug)))))
  • I'm off for my pillow walk now!! Promise @Kathy!! ;) See you later ((((Hugs)))
  • Hi @rat!! Bye @rat!! :D
  • *lights candles to brighten Kimmiecv pillow walk into dreamland*
    Sweet dreams @Kimmiecv
  • @kathy

Also have a nice day ;-)
  • Hello everyone.

@ccjolly - I'm so glad Diego returned from his little excursion!

@TAS - come back here young man and explain yourself...we want to know if you're OK...

@ripsy - love the new avatar. Amazing work @E-Star, as always. The special flinging finger is cool, but I particularly like the eyeglasses, and the writing on the can of Mountain Dew. Incredible detail -- a really amazing avatar!

And hello to all the usual suspects - @Kathy, @Kimmiecv, @Mumsie, @mvnla2, @Rat...sorry if I missed anyone.

I am very proud to shamelessly boast that -- at the moment -- in this weeks ABF tourney -- I am actually ahead of @grammyK for a change. Although I'm sure that's not going to last for long once she decides she's had enough of my upstart nonsense.

And Happy Birdday to Angry Birds Nest! Thanks to all the great folks who work so hard behind the scenes so that we have such a wonderful place to call home, meet new friends, and generally enjoy ourselves far more than should be legal. Can't tell you how much I appreciate having found this wonderful little corner of paradise on the internet!
  • Hi @all! Enjoying the return summersun :D Just spend a day over at my friends house with her 4 year old and 1,5 year old daughters. It was the birthday of the now 4 year old daughter.

@Ripsy you put your new face on and it suits you! Just like I see you :) I know you secretly pull out the cyborg finger every once in a while... even if the cyborg is in hibernation, so I could not leave it out could I. Thanks for the cheers @all, love making them personal and add the little details. makes it that much more fun to make them and look at them a second, third and umptheen time :D

@Junkenmetel congratz and enjoy the position in ABF tourney even if it will be short lived :D And you are so right, the Nest is the only website that feels so comfy that one almost forgets it is a virtual place. We all stumbled in here at one point and the vibe from all the Nesters and the hard work of the guys really shines thru within minutes, making it hard to not return the next day... and the next and the next... and oops... hooked LOL
  • What have I done? I dipped my finger in, it was cold, very cold. Flashbacks to horror, despair, and more cold. And snow! Loads of snow! Glitches, that have been removed. No level playing field here. Just icy nightmares for me.
    Oh no, I'm back in Seasons Greedings
    Help!!!
  • @junkenmetel

Thanks very much. Today i get a second chance :-)
  • @hunnybunny I hear you. I spent some time out in the cold last week trying to raise some of my pitiful scores. A good excuse to come back to the BP for a warming drink.
    @Estar love the the avatar you made for @Ripsy, the cyborg finger is priceless!
  • @karen68 you have the top score in my most favourite level ever TorT 2-15
    So when I get too cold I'll be back trying to de-throne you lol
  • @hunnybunny I'd wish you luck but.. I think that's my favourite top score as I find TorT one of the toughest episodes. It was a Challenge level, & I think there were a couple of Underdogs that day so I'm sure it's beatable.
    Oh what the heck, Good Luck! I love a little friendly competition! :D
  • @karen68 what nice to see you in here! You could use some sunlight hahaha! Thanks for the cheers on the Ripsy avy, always so rewarding to see not only the receiver but the other Nesters loving it. Even with all the cheers, I still feel so honored to be able to do these things and people loving it and always await the peoples verdict with a toddler like peeing dance :D
  • Haha @Estar you doing a toddler pee-pee dance! What an image :)
    Seriously, your work is always awesome & creative, it really brightens up the Nest!
  • @karen68 hahah Yup, from the time the image pops in my head and I know exactly what I want to make, all the way during the process if it all works out how I pictured it, then multiply that by 10 when I send it off and waiting for the reaction of the receiver foremost but certainly when it comes online and seeing what everybody else thinks. And when it all works out I feel as light as a feather and have a smile on my face for the next few days. The best gift ever :D
  • @Estar I thought you were on vacation from us. As I said earlier, like the avatar, love the finger. Keep em' coming.
  • Hahaha yeah I am on vacation... Well actually have vacation, not going far away, just daytrips with my hubby... Therefor no idea when I will be home or not so also do not know when I have the time to pop in... But surely I will grasp any chance I get, cause the Nest has become my second home. Almost time for me and hubby to find our Pillows, with these nightowl times planning stuff isn't easy... So we just set the alarm for 10 and if we manage to get our bums out of the bed before 12 than we decide what the day will bring us :)
    And lets face it I am a hardcore junkie for all you amazing loving people, so. Don't think I can go without my fix longer than 24 hrs. I don't know if @birdleader sees how longeach member is online in the Nest, but I think if I knew how many hours I have been in here, I will voluntarily check myself in a mental hospital... Or sign up for a studie of the weird human behaviors LOL and thanks for the compliment, never know when my minds eye is triggered again, but I will sure keep em coming, cause I love the love :D
  • *checks herself into mental hospital..share room with E* Roflmao
    Sweet dreams E* (((((( hugs))))
  • Hahahah LOL Kathy I think if BL ever gives out that information we need one big gigantic mental hospital... Almost, just one more nicotine lift ;)
    Have a fab evening @kathy [[[hugggss]]]
  • @Estar Go vacation something. Rest assured, you will be missed, but rest, none the less. It's good for the mind. Get new ideas. You know, real world stuff.
  • Haha E* smoke your butt then get your butt outta here!! No offense lol;) love ya..nighty night.
    Hi pa;)
  • Hi ma Where's my update?
  • @Kathy I had a good laugh today. Noticed I was nominated for Certified Nester. lol I'm definitely certifiable. @Estar Save me a room at that mental hospital. Make it a room with WiFi. I'd need to visit the nest.
Post in the New Forum!