The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1776
  • 160343 Comments
  • *E runs in her jammies into the BP, does a resize for mister Rat (for his video, not himself)*
    I wan't here, really I wasn't
  • Memories light the corners of my mind..lol..that works to get Kimmiecv to go to sleep lol? Haha..
  • That's the trick snort uses to TRY to get @kimmie to bed.
  • Hee hee @E*
    Ooops who what? I musta been seeing things..lol
  • @Estar--I thought I edited that away. I was trying to put snort's video up. But my album is messed up.
  • Oohh see !! Key word'Try' ;)
  • @Kathy--It was worth a shot.
  • @Estar is quicker than Slim. That video couldn't have been there more than ten seconds before I killed it.

Edit: Thought I killed it. @Estar brought it back to life.
  • @Ma--As kimmie said, I wasn't talking about your blonde hair.
  • *Pops head in the door* sorry mister Rat, guess you were editting while I was. And nahhh only in the BP can I out run Slim ;)
  • Hee hee so'k Pa i gotcha;)
    I'm back to flinging like i said early bedtime tonight;) OB a strong PigKiller please..I'll be a lurkin' :)
  • Ow and Rat, if you master the copy and paste thing... Just copy the code inside the white box underneath you picture in your album that says "embed" (remember tap-hold-select all-copy)
  • @Estar--While I got you here. Why do my videos and pictures change from what I've selected to paste. This is getting embarrassing.
  • @Estar--That's what I'm doing. But something else shows up.
  • That happens yo me to Pa E* gotta get to bed its `4: 30 a.m.
    Git E* love ya but gitt..Scoot...go...quickly:)
  • Hellooooo Everyone who might still be here!!!! :)

@rat you got a new puppy!!! Whoo Hooo and you named him/her? Snicker!! Yeay :D I was really hoping you'd get a Snicker super soon and you came through! Good work!! :D
  • I'm beginning to think it's not my problem. I've got ah ah ah a glitch, that's it, a glitch. That's the ticket.
  • *grabs E* flashlight quickly runs and locks it Up tight in the new safe that she has no key to*
    Hee hee sweet dreams (((((( hugs)))) *lights candles to see her safely to dreamland..locks front and back door to bp....sorry...byyyeeeee only cuz i love ya;)
  • Hey @Kathy :)
    Good night @e-star, ahem, flashlight if you please?!! ;)
  • ((((( Kimmiecv))))) *tosses new safe key to Kimmie*
  • LOL fast work @Kathy!! *Snicker*
  • Hee hee ...*outta breath*
  • *catches it and hides it in a DEEEEP pocket* :D. ((((((Hugs))))) All done with work!! Yeay
  • Thanks @kimmie. Snort needed a brother. Gotta go for now. BBL
  • @rat I'd stick with that!! It's my fav mantra!! LOL
  • Bye @rat! Maybe catch ya later!! :)
  • Bye Pa..see you in a bit:) wow Kimmie long day at work:( OB a PigKiller for Kimmie please , me too..we need it for the bonus levels;) really tough to get into top 100 huh?
  • Crazy hard @Kathy!! :/ I gotta say I like the S levels so far even though they're tough I'm not so into the droid ones though, maybe they get better after the first few? I hope so anyways!! Thanks for the Pigkiller :) me needs it!! I've put 20 hours in between yesterday and today with a grand total of 6 hours sleep!! I'm now the living dead!!
  • Oh crap that's a lot of hours..my phone just died and I've found a running program called'surface Flinger' must have came with one of the updates..i gotta go check it out as is using Up my battery like crazy..I'll be back..
  • See ya, do tell WTH a surface flinger is when you get back!
  • Well i looked everywhere can't find anything in applications called'surfaceflinger..or surfer Flinger..but when i hit what using my battery it was there? Not sure but I'm gonna take it to sprint store this weekend and have them clean Up stuff i don't know what is..I'm afraid to uninstall anything when i don't know what it is..my luck I'll disable my phone lol..
    O.k going flinging for a bit..really want to get to bed early lol ya right its 11:00 already time flies haha;)
  • Six hours of sleep in two days? Wow, I'd love to get that kinda sleep. You must be on cloud nine after napping that long. How do you find the time to do anything with your head on the pillow three hours every day?
  • Oh Oh not the snort video lol;) I'll check in before bed;)
  • All kidding aside, I'm up to around three hours a day now. Not all at once, but I'm not complaining. That's a lot better than it use to be.
  • @rat I wouldn't call it cloud nine, I wish I could function on 3 hours sleep a day, then I'd be on cloud nine!!

@Kathy good luck! LOL going to bed early.......hahahaa
  • Ok everybody, FLING
  • @rat I feel for you, it's not fun being tired all the time! :/
  • Aww Pa why no sleePing ¿ Do you take anything to help..@Kimmiecv whet was it about those all natural sleep minerals i think @bird-addict mentioned?
    Oh and S-3 not to hard look for xebic88 video..i swear there a one Birdie there..but not tonight lol..one more and I'm going to bed early lol i swear..;)
  • @Kathy @kimmie--I thought you knew. Cervical spine problems.
  • Now don't you feel sorry for me. My left thumb works just fine. I'll put it and my mind up against any of these young whipper snappers.
  • Ohh no Im sorry Pa:( that's sux..
    My Sincere Thanks for your Service and Sacrifice f for our freedom ...i truly mean that from my heart.
  • And you kick butt with that thumb:) knowledge and wisdom will overcome young cockiness and false pride every time,:)
  • @Kathy You're welcome and thank you.
  • I don't feel pity but i am sorry that happened..i do feel proud to call you my friend:)
  • And if I can't beat em with my thumb, I'll fall on em. That'll take out one or two. I shop at the big and tall store.
  • @Kathy.............Don't make me call Snort.
  • Ok..lol I'm gOing I'm going....hee hee..just one more..i swear:)
  • You're as bad as kimmie, just on a different schedule.
  • O.k really going..
    *reluctantly places flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth.............',.o.k...yep , puts it down..shuts of O'Reilly even...shutting...going......*
    Crap on toast...its midnight ...
    * hangs head.., shuffles out the door...night Pa..night @Kimmiecv
    (((((( hugs)))))
  • Night for real..:) (((hug)))
Post in the New Forum!