The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1774
  • 160343 Comments
  • Ooopsy gotta get dinner ready but ill be back!! :)
  • @WiiWillie -- Contact the admins (AMSlimfordy might be on vacation, but maybe not until tomorrow), Sal9, BirdLeader, FujiToast, E-Star. Tell them what platform you use, and what version of ABO. They might be able to help.
    Otherwise, you need to send an e-mail to Rovio help.
  • Oooh yep I was going to say rovio as a last resort, @wiiwilly mvnla2 is right, check with the admins first for maybe a quick fix!! :)
  • Ok last thing before I leave, the notifications in the forums are for sure not right! I got wiiwillies and none others! Then I got an old one from you @Kathy from earlier on the last page! When they come in their coming in all topsy turvy in weird orders and not all of them are coming through. And I'm not on gmail. Almost as bad as no Dinger!! But more confusing!!
  • @WiiWillie Are you currently using the RovioCloudSync for your ABO progress?
  • Have a great vacation @AMslimfordy, you deserve it :)
  • Aha yes @Kimmiecv i just got your notice of wonky notification please @Birdleader so he knows its not just me..and you don't have gmail..so that goes to show..:)
  • Lol its like see you yesterday notification....@Kimmiecv I'm playing the S-1 i just noticed there is D1. Also..sorry i was confused..so we got S and then D levels..
  • This is to confusing .the mixed Up late notifications..I'm not sure what i did @Kimmiecv but yep sure hard to get in 100.. We'll do our best then skidaddle:)
  • I think all your problems are because you're leading the piggies @Ma. Don't help the pigs, come back and be a leader of Birds.
  • @all--I don't recommend the challenge tonight. I didn't leave much shine on that nickel. It's going to be next to impossible to get a puppy.
  • @kimmiecv--Did you see what I did there? I'm trying to keep anyone from taking another top score from me during the challenge.
  • @Kimmiecv i gotta turn in the flashlight..my face isn't looking to pretty after falling asleep hugging it..lol but @rat Pa you still love me right:)
    *places flashlight on Kimmie booth * sneaks in a((((hug Pa))))
    Nighty night:)
  • OK @Ma, but don't tell anyone about the hug. Nitey nite.
  • Hee hee no worries Pa thanks for the advice:) nighty night:)
  • I saw what you did there @rat!! Smart move I'm thinking!! Gotta defend your turf any way you can, that's what I say!! ;D

Night @Kathy, smart move with the flashlight, nothing worse than going into work looking like you hit something full on and that something won!! ;)

*shines Kathy's flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland *

Ok I gotta mop the kitchen floors!! BBL :)
  • @mvnla2 if you fancy a golf holiday in the Caribbean, try Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica. We don't play golf, but those who did said the course was excellent, and as its included in the price, apparently what you save on green fees nearly covers the cost of the holiday.
    @AMslimfordy enjoy. I'm jealous, my favourite holiday is cruising, my favourite location, the Caribbean
  • Hello @all! I'm back with a partial story!

You see, I have been really busy lately. There's this thing they’re doing now called school. Not sure if you’ve heard of it. I’m not quite used to it yet, having to wake up and go to bed early. I’ve been trying to find time to come though. Hopefully this ”school” thing will be done soon. It’s really boring.
    Anyway...... So watzup?
  • @TAS glad to see you back!
    I'm trying the challenge today, so only popping in and out.
    I was never too keen on school, but it has to be done, it's a long time ago, but I can just about remember it lol
  • Welcome back @anonymoussomeone, I know how you feel about school. :D
    Btw- where's your avy ?
  • Good Morning everyone:) woke Up to 30 notifications..no time to read..:(
    *sets baskets of earplugs in every booth, and on the bar*
    Welcome to WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee Tuesday;)
  • Wheres the space update?!?!? WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee!!!
  • Atta girl, @bubbleslover. Make it loud enough that Rovio can hear you!!
  • @BubblesLover -- Updates usually (but not always) occur on Thurs. No clue why.
    @all -- Off to play golf. See you this afternoon.
  • @all--I wish @rdnzlrips82 would pick a daily challenge in Space that I don't have first place in already. It makes it hard to get more puppies. Hard, not impossible. Thanks @Ripsy.
  • @Rat loved your pm, should post it here!
    Can't reply to it, as a pm, something wrong with site at the moment, keep getting an error message. Never had one before. Very annoying
    And I could see that puppy on the shelf, wagging his tail......
  • Thanks @Rat for the reply via the pm. Glad to see yours is working. Still think you should post your "advert" here, so funny :-))))))
  • Your talkin' to the guy that can't post a picture correctly. Moving a PM here sounds impossible. I'm glad you enjoyed it @hunnybunny.
  • Drinks on me @all. I got another puppy. I'm thinking about naming him Snicker. Once again I had to beat my own top score to get him though. Whoo Hoo!
  • I know why Slim went on vacation. The notification system is all messed up. @Kathy, @hunnybunny, @tas, @kimmiecv, I agree with all of you. Big delays. Get right on that won't you @E-star.
  • Rat's "Advert" on today's challenge. The original strategy for the level was a collaboration between Annach and Rat. Which we had all been following, trying to get the "puppy"

Don't use the outdated Annach/Rat Strategy. Why not use the new and improved Rat/Rat Strategy? Get scores up to 110k! Be the first to get a new puppy! Live longer! Cures cancer. (*1) Be the first in the Nest to use the Rat Squared Strategy!
    Act now!!! Quantities are limited. Only one left at the low, low price of two cents (*2) plus shipping and handling. (*3) Operators are standing by. Call 1-234-567-8910 Now! *(4)

King Rat Inc.
    A limited liability company

*1 The FDA has not evaluated these claims
    *2 Cost for overseas: 3 pence
    *3 S&H free for first caller, $199.99 thereafter
    *4 Offer expires at 10 o’clock EST

• I got the cheap three pence call, but not the puppy!
  • Hey HunnyBunny and Mister Rat! I was working on something and lurking... saw your trouble @HunnyBunny... any chance the PM is shared with more friends of Mister Rat... if yes... the reason of the trouble is the fact that one of the other recipients is not a friend of you HunnyBunny... both you and that friend can only watch but don't talk... I know right, how cruel! In order for you to be able to comment in the PM is to make friends with all the people in the PM. Hope this makes any kind of sense :/
  • Thanks Estar
  • I did not know that. @E-Star Thanks for the info.
  • Just read the advert. Without knowing what it's about it loses something @HB It needs to be titled "Daily Challenge Advert".
  • @hunnybunny--You spent almost as much time retyping it as I did sending it to you and @annach. Or did you do some sort of cut and paste?
  • Rat, edited, brain not in gear when posted
  • Cut and paste
  • @rdnzlrips82 don't know if I am using the cloud backup. At this point I think I am hitting a (button?) something on my tablet to disable the game. After poking around on settings was able to get the scores back! Could have something to do with "blocking" on settings.
    Thanks everybody for help, will try to find out what prompts the action if it happens a gain.
  • @hb--Wish I knew how to do that.
  • I think I will pass on the advert @Rat I don't think I have 199 dollars left over, but I appreciate the offer ;)
  • What are you using mister Rat... phone??
  • I'll need to remember not to put anything in a PM I would be embarrassed about. It's too easy to paste it everywhere.
  • @estar got my cheap deal right here in the BP only two cents lol
  • Not embarrassing @rat just really funny, well it made me laugh for ages, wanted to share
  • yeah HunnyBunny, not sure what S&H is, but it is only free to the first caller. So you were right to claim the first call :D
Post in the New Forum!