The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1785
  • 160343 Comments
  • Well it aint a party yet... by the looks of it his kids, who usually wake him up at the crack of dawn, decided to let him sleep in... go figure :D
  • Hugggs back JLZ and *feels wind passing her by* ow bye JLZ... Ripsy will love these when he pops in! I am off too, want to enjoy as much summer while I still can!
  • Kinda got a theme here don't you think? Lol!!! Now I hope you appreciate that I had to sit through this entire song even though my hubby assured me it was an instumental,I just couldn't take any chances ;) This is just a wee preview of what to expect in October :-D
    http://youtu.be/uCeHJRYPssw
    Have a wonderful day!
    I've really got to scoot but I'll try to pop in later.
    Bye bye estar,Kathy & sunshine!
    ..............*she's like the wind*............LOL!!!
  • good morning Sunshine! [[hugggs]]] I didn't see you in the kitchen, but the cupcakes smell yummie. I guess we should wait until the Birthday boy is here.
  • Well, whatever you say estar, I'm on vacation and thing have been planned so I'm off. :)
    Have a great birthday Ripsy!!! Cheers!!!! :)
  • I was only being polite @sunshine, didn't want to dive right in to the scrumptious looking pile of cupcakes ;) *grabs a delicous cupcake without OB seeing it and walks away whistling (one of the amazing things of the virtual world, I can whistle even though I really can't hee hee)*
    Sunshine Enjoy your holiday and your plans! (((hugss))))
  • I'm here. The princess and first prince have been very naughty this morning.
    Thanks for the party!! I will take a ride in the balloon shortly so everyone else can. The song choices were wonderfully made. Two of my favorites. The banner looks fabulous. The cupcakes look delicious. The card looks wonderful. I wasn't expecting all of this wonderful stuff. I am not sure how much I will be in today. Considering I am still on dad duty for the morning.
    Thank you to everyone for the wishes thus far.
  • Crapolla! I forgot your wine!
    http://angrybir.de/14oRP3Q (The pic is to big & don't have time to sort)
    FYI girls,just home & Oscar is in one piece but now I have to tackle Lily!! Wish me luck!
    FYI @Ripsy I now have a crush on Dweezil ;)
  • @jlz He is quite fetching. Is it the nose or his amazing guitar playing that does it for you?
  • Oh @JLZ666 what a relief!!!
    Hey @Ripsy:)
    *grabs a cupcake, and poofs back to work*
    can be heard yrlling rmmmm...yummy....
  • Guitar playing hands do it for me all the time @ripsy lol!!!
    @kathy thanks!!!! IKR?! Whew! 1 down 1 to go........she's under the bed :(
    Bbl
  • @jlz The interesting thing about Dweezil is that he learmed to play Shred guitar like Eddie Van Halen and Steve Vai as a child. He learned in 3 months and played on stage with Frank in '84. Played like he had been playing his whole life in 3 months. Then for the ZPZ stuff, he completely unlearned his methods and relearned how to play like Frank.
  • Happy Birthday @rd! I hope you have the most awesome day ever on your birthday :D
  • For your birthday gift, I will let you have the Silver trophy in ABF ;)
  • What do you have planned? Except battling it out for the Gold trophy.
  • @rdnzrips82 Many happies! Have a great birdday! Let the wine flow and the cakes never end!
  • @mighty nothing special planned. Just Another day chasing kids.
    Thanks @tompuss.
    Also thanks to@ kimmie, @mumsie, @harrystar, @firebombbird, @annifrid. I probably missed someone. Thanks for the gifts@ estar, @kathy, @sunshine & @jlz.
  • Happy Birthday @Ripsy!! I hope you have a wonderful day my friend. Thank you for all the conversation & Scotch :) I don't suppose the kids will give you a break because it's your birthday, but I hope you enjoy the day!
    Great party as always everyone. Love all the gifts & goodies!
  • Thanks @bubbleslover.
    @karen the kids give me a break?! You must have me confused with someone else. :D
  • Thanks for the wishes @karen.
    Thanks to @rat. I missed him earlier.
  • Just back from the vet and all ok :) although I forgot my insurance claim form so I'll have to go back in but at least Lily doesnt.
    Well for as much as Frank fried my young brain @ripsy I can't deny he produced a wonderfully talented son. He would be so proud to see what he was doing :) How many weeks till you go now? *whisper* I'm kinda jealous and a bit annoyed that I walked out & went to the pub when we saw them play a few years ago! Silly silly girl. NTS "always check out the eye candy" To be fair though I still don't know if I could handle the music ;)
    Hi @karen! Sorry I've been MIA ,real life's been mad. How's everyone?
    OB could I have a large black coffee and a @sunshine cupcake please? I'm going to sit in the back garden seeing as I'm not going back to work today :)
  • @rdnzlrips82 -- Happy BirdDay! I'lm sure your family will have something special for you later today, even if the kids act more like it is a treat for them. : D
    So what does it take for you to describe your kids behavior as "very naughty"? I'm sure everyone enjoys your stories, if for no other reason than that their kids weren't nearly as rambunctious, at least not in memory.
  • @ripsy I guess you can always hope the kids behave... Are the family planning anything special for you later?
    @jlz no worries, real life does that! I'll PM you when I get a chance, but we're all doing ok. Hope it was just a routine vet appt, not because the kitties are sick!
  • @jlz I have about a month and a half. Can't wait
    @mvnla Thank you. The children are extra grumpy. Isaiah threw tantrums from the time Mommy came home from work this morning until he went to school. Maddy has been a sour puss all day. Crying for reasons I don't understand. Climbing on the kitchen table repeatedly. Its just a rough day for them I guess. And for once, Eli is being an angel.
    Hopefully naptime will do them some good. Because normally, their bad moods are amplified after naptime.
  • @karen I dont know of any plans. Just a normal day in RipsyLand for me, thus far.
  • @rd -- Been enjoying all your BDay presents! It's not everyone who has such a great song named after them! : D Especially like the second version.
  • @mvnla The second version is a very early version. Judging by the sound, I would say '67-'69.
  • @rd -- Had to do some googling to find out who Dweezil is. Couldn't find out what RDNZL means -- too many theories, no proof -- What do you think it means?
    Edit -- Also couldn't understand the lyrics, and couldn't find them.
  • And there went my peace and quiet in the garden as my Sis in law,niece & nephew arrived! All is calm again now ;)
    @karen I wouldn't know where to start lol! Everything is ok now but Lily had 4 teeth removed 10 days ago. There was slight complications and she didn't recover as quick as I'd hoped. Add to that,Oscar did a runner on Wednesday and a neighbour found him this morning. He's ok as well but my nerves are shattered! Heyho,what can you do?! Glad all is ok with you & yours. We'll catch up soon :)
    @ripsy I found that one when I was looking for ZPZ. It is easier on the ears but not as easy on the eyes as the other one lol!! Oooooooo I'm now wondering just who I picked that for? ;)
  • @Ripsy--I've been in the walls pouting. Wasn't sure I was coming out after the 10:05 Thank You's. I had been the first to wish you a Happy Birthday after your visit early this morning. But not even a Hi?
    Awww, who am I kidding? I'm not mad. Happy (insert word of your choice) Birthday!!
  • Since there is a lull in the festivities, I'm just going to make a lunch of these delicious cupcakes. OB, can I have a Mountain Dew please?
  • Hi, @Rat are you still on? I always seem to miss the big conversations! Lol
  • Aaaaaaaad there goes my evening as hubby just arrived home early ;) Can't I get any peace?
    @rat hi! Ripsy thanked you above....look up :) A pouting rodent? LOL! Great image!
    Have to go and make a start on dinner. Hope the ankle biters don't give you too hard a time @ripsy. Just look forward to your twosome this evening.......but remember what I said ;)
  • @Kathy-- @sunshine sent me a PM yesterday while in the water. I suppose her laptop really is waterproof. I gotta get me one of those. Jokes on me.
  • @JLZ666--I saw where I got a belated afterthought thank you. I came outta the wall didn't I?

Edit: You do know I'm just giving you a hard time @Ripsy. All in fun!!!!! @JLZ666 doesn't know me very well, does she?
  • My sincere and most humble apologies @rat. I knew I missed someone. Having troubles keeping up with a teething princess and phone calls.
  • I would like to wish my Nest Birdday Buddy @blahalb09 a Happy Birdday! He can't be here, but I like to think he's still watching.
  • No apologies required @rdnz. I don't know @blahalb09. But a buddy of yours deserves more than one. Happy Birthday @Blah.
  • And for JLZ.

Awrite @JLZ666, Guid forenicht.
  • Now I missed someone coming into the BP. Belated Hi @bubbleslover.

Edit: Please direct most comments to @rdnzlrips82. This is his day.
  • @Blahalb09 -- Happy BirdDay! Wish I could make you a cake, but I'm neither a baker or an artist! Have some of the cupcakes @Sunshine made for ripsy! They're pretty good! Also food and drinks on the house today, just whisper in OB's ear. He can hear you even if the rest of us can't.
Post in the New Forum!