The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1786
  • 160343 Comments
  • @rat Sorry old chap,haven't got a blasted clue what you just said ;) No I don't know you very well but I thought you had extremely poor eyesight? If I'm mistaken then I apologise,just trying to help a poor confused fellow. I know walls have ears but eyes? ;)
    I'm burning my mushrooms,gotta go
  • @JLZ666--And that was my best northern Scottish dialect. It said, Hello Jlz, Good evening. At least I think that's what I said. Points for trying? BTW, my cat doesn't just kill birds, he likes rabbits. Apologies to @hunnybunny
  • Just had a lovely day in the garden and I actually read a couple of pages in a old fashioned paper book! Dinner was great as ever and now I am looking for a desert and thise cupcakes are ally yummy.. Any left?
    I see I missed Ripsy by just a few minutes this afternoon :/ sorry my friend. Hope besides dad duties you do have a special day!
  • JLZ so happy both kitties are safe and sound! Enjoy dinner, mushrooms! Love those!
  • @rat you have a cat? Hmmm must visit Rat his album to check if he put up a picture... Brb
  • Awww he didnt... Guess we will have to imagine his cat... Hmmmwhat cat goes right along side a chubby bald rat with a short skirt and pompoms.... Ahhh of course a naked cat wearing a tutu :) hahahahah
  • Hmmm again, clearing the whole BP and talking to myself... Guess I will dive back into my old fashioned book, see you later all!
  • Hi @Estar--I'll try finding a picture of my cat, Robert. Then I'll try uploading it.
  • @Estar--You have a better chance, (read none), of getting me in a skirt, than you do getting my Bobcat in a tutu.
  • Aye I'll gie ye points @rat ;) you did sound like you needed a Kleenex though! It takes a while to control the phlem! So the rat has a cat? Ahhhhhh you've just piqued my interest! Pity as @estar says you haven't posted a pic of Bob. He's not ginger is he? We could have an issue if he is ;)
    @estar hey honey! Sorry I missed you earlier. I'm going to curl up with Miss Lily tonight and watch some TV. Finally I have a happy home! Both kitties safe,sound & healthy. Oh & hubby's doing alright as well ;)
  • Party over already..after only 3.5 pages ¿ Sorry i missed the fun sounds like a wonderful day,@Ripsy I'm so happy you enjoyed and had lots of friends keeping you company:) and i do hope the family has some plans for you as well:)
    @JLZ666 sorry to hear you couldn't relax to much today, but thank goodness the babies are home safe and sound and lily not upset with you:):)
    @rat totally over my head about the pm in the waterproof laptop? And you have a cat:)
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY @blahalb09 :) hope all your wishes come true:)
  • Sorry, Hubby has a surprised me with a movie night, so got to scoot... but Ripsy I just wanted to say I am sorry that I missed you! I do hope you have a great day. Hope you enjoyed your flight above Slingtown... I just took the short tour and it was amazing. tried to bribe the guy to take me on a longer ride, but nope, not even BP staff get the extended tour.

@rat that is a lot of trying... hope you will succeed! But ermmm okay Robert, that doesn't sound fluffy and tutu-ish... So no tutu for him. But a better chance to get you in a skirt (sorry I didn't read the message to closely, dyslexia, you know hahahah)... hmmm think I am going to the store tomorrow and get you one :D

JLZ aww missed you again, this has become nutters, I think my internal clock isn't working I keep missing everybody :/ Thank heavens Lily and Oscar are safe and purring away.. ow and hubby as well of course LOL

Got to go now! talk later my friends!
  • Have a great night @E* enjoy the movie:)
  • Happy birthday @blahalb09 !
  • Hi anybody on?
  • Hi @bubbleslover I'm here. Looking at that jar of untouched peanut butter and wondering if I should just open it up....
  • So many birthdays. Happy birthday to them all!
  • Lol @Kimmiecv i lose that bet ;)
  • Missed me again Ms Bubbles.
  • Mmm...that pp'nut butter looks yummy..
    *poofs to kitchen*..
  • Oops!! If I didn't have bad luck, @Rat9, I wouldn't have any luck at all. ;D lol anybody on?
  • Hi @Kathy ya still there?
  • @Kathy @kimmiecv All this talk about a streak of gray in your hair keeps giving me visions of Mel Brook's 1974 release of Young Frankenstein. You two really should watch it.
  • *nice toasty bread for all:) we got white, wheat, lite wheat,..:)*
  • Hello @bubbleslover fancy seeing you here:)
    Hi Pa care to explain the underwater laptop joke ¿ I'm still pondering .
  • @Kathy--Make me one with white, lightly buttered, then put it under the broiler for just a bit. Please. OB, one tall glass of cold milk please.
  • Heeheee yep @Kathy you did! LOL :D

Hello @rat, @bubbles and brother! :) @rat ill have to see about watching it, you and burpie are talking about it too much, my curiosity is starting to hit!!
  • Wooo Hoooo Happy Birthday @blahalb09 ,!!,
  • Hi, @Kathy, @Rat!! How's it flinging? Lol
  • OMG poor BirdLeader!! Seems he's gotten a few PMs about lifting the ban! LOL I sent him one too!! Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa love it!!! :D

@blahalb09 a very Big HaPpy BiRtHdAY!!! I hope the ban is indeed lifted and your popping in here real soon!! :)
  • Welcome back @blahalb or @blahalb09! Hope you stop in soon, and hope you like your BD present from BirdLeader!
  • Aww why does it always Work backwards when i want the link..the pic comes
    When i want the pic..link comes ,:( i give up
    OB a PigKiller please and one for Pa since Hunnybunny not here..
  • Nighty night @E* (((((( hugs)))) thanks for everything:)
  • Nitey nite @Estar
  • Grrrrrr I'm tired of scrolling down on my itouch! How much longer till a new page??!? Lol
  • Hahahah Kimmie mwaaaaah!! I guess BL had many PMs hee hee, I think will mean a lot to Blahalb!

@kathy I replaced your cake and made it show (sorry I could not get the code from you original cake)
  • @Kathy--You replied to a B&R post, so I thought you might, underline might, get it.
    This morning @sunshine was so busy working while on vacation I suggested that since computers are now waterproof she might try finishing her work while in the water. To my surprise, she sent me a soggy PM. Hence, the I got to get me one of those waterproof computers message. I'm starting to believe my own false rumors.
  • What are PMs?
  • I'm in the dark, A ban on someone?
  • @bubbleslover--A private message.
  • Hmmm. Okay!!
Post in the New Forum!