The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1783
  • 160343 Comments
  • Barge away @burpie! :)
  • Shame on you @estar. I take it back.
  • OMG... I got a page change?!

Woo-hoo!!!!!1111eleventy!!

Do I win something?
  • LOL hello @burpie! Careful this may become a habit!! :D

Awww e-star your setting him up!! Baaaad e-star naughty!!!!
  • Good Morning All!! Running late..no time to read up..but
    Uhmm I'll look at the 'Grand' comment later Pa..¿¿?¿
  • You win the erm any drink you want on me @burpie!! HAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAA :D enjoy!!
  • awwww welll boo... one little mishap and he does a takesy backsy well, it was sweet while it lasted mister rat
  • @burpie--Both the Space Addicts are here. Where's our update!!
  • Well Not On Me but free!! :D

Hello @Kathy :D
  • WHahahahahahahahahahahahhaha ROFLMAO!! Good morning @kathy have a fast day at work!
  • :D uhhhh Oopsy @Kathy!!! Erm have a great day!! I was uhh just heading out?!! LOL
  • @estar--Takesy backsy? LOL OK you can keep it. Rotflmao!!!!
  • See Mister rat I knew Kathy would never miss your ermmmmm GRAND mistake, didn't even need my setup :D
  • Ow and how rude of me, Hi @burpie nice to see you in here!
  • Now I really gotta go. Thanks @Estar
  • @rat *in a very young voice* nah uh, now I don't want it anymorrrrrr...
  • My how time flys when the gangs all here?! Didn't realize it was so late @Kathy!! ;) See you after work sometime!! Hope it's a great day?!! ((((Hugs))))
  • Why??? mister Rat... it is so fun to play in here :( and for what?? what did I do?? I am innocent?!! :D
  • Naughty e-star!! Between you and hunnybunny you set poor rat up but good!! :O
  • Hi @e-star... At least I know that we're in the same time zone. If there are people here from the USA, what are you doing online so early? And why is this particular corner of ABN a regular forum thread and not a scrolling discussion board... I can't hit F5 fast enough to keep up :-/

Oh, the mysteries of the nest... The more I learn about it, the crazier and better it gets!
  • Ok it's getting awful late/early! I'm for my pillow walk, and hoping I actually get a walk!!

@rat I hope you've still got your life when I pop in later!! ;D Hope you get some rest!!

@burpie I'm glad you popped in again! Do get a drink from OB! :)

@e-star try some yummies so I can get some feed back from you and hubby!! Enjoy your day!!! Hope it's nice and sunny!! :) Mwaaaah :•

Everyone have a great day!!
  • I pop in to see what's happening, and get blamed for setting up @Rat
    Not fair, Rat dug his own hole, good and deep!
  • @burpie because this particular gal is a serious night owl and rat doesn't sleep!! And really when e-star and I aren't here it doesn't usually move this fast! Or maybe I should say if either of us is in here, it just takes one of us to set the pages rolling like crazy! ;)
  • @Hunnybunny, your avatar went 1950s on me!
  • @Burpie hi, you don't have to be mad to come in here, but it helps!
    These people never sleep
    Gotta fly again, bye
  • Good point hunnybunny! Although you and e-star did help dig his hole a bit deeper!! LOL Hope the showa was nice!! :)

Ok I'm outta here...................
  • @Burpie I didn't like the last one, a bit too cute. I change them all the time
  • And I need to go, too. Must get some work done... It's been fun! Byeeeee!
  • Bye Kimmie, bye Burpie, I'm gone too
  • hahahah @kimmie you are right... I thought it was the others that made the pages move so fast, but lately when it is so quiet and you or me pop in, the notifications just keep coming LOL... Now off to bed missy! almost 5 AM, just in time to catch that 6AM bus to sleepytown. Thank you again for your SWEETs!!! A big fat kiss to you!
  • @burpie this is probably the only forum thread in the world that runs this fast :D
    Have a great day and don't work to hard!
  • Bye @Hunnybunny glad to see you didn't slip in the showa

• Awww, cleared the whole bar :( ow well, OB can I have some crispy ears and a large fresh squeezed orange juice. I will be in my favorite booth editing my videos of the dreaded, but in the past now, snow levels of wreck the halls.
  • You are Most welcome @e-star!! :) Enjoy every bite!! Yep it's us that cause the trouble with page turns, at least mostly!! ;) It's a natural talent what can we say!! :D OK dinger off and I'm off too!! As you say 6am is a comin and I want to be ready just in case it will claim me tonight!! Mwaaaah :•
  • *checks* yes enough time has passed for Kimmie to actually turned of the dinger... night night my sweet chatterbox friend! Mwaaaah :-*
  • Hullo everybody!!! @ABSM wasn't happy this morning when I gave him the news...just as you predicted @Kathy
  • Am I the only one on? I guess so. Oh well!!
  • @Kimmiecv -- Hope you're asleep by now. But am I really the only one who catches up on everything posted since I was last here? I think not, but??? Incidentally, I start where I left off and read forward, so right now, I still have a page to go.
  • Hi @BubblesLover -- Looks like Kimmie and Rat talked themselves out, and hopefully both of them are now asleep. Neither pays attention to the time zone they live in, but I think Kimmie set a new record for staying up late. The time on the comment is her real time, I think. In case not, her last post was at 4:57 am her time (also my time).
    There were so many new comments since last night, I thought for sure it must be someone's birthday. And no new update even.
    @Burpie -- Forgot you were one of our many Dutchies! (Hope you're not insulted by that term.) Good to see you here.
  • @BubblesLover -- Almost forgot -- Congrats on beating your brother. It must be sweet. He may rue the day he introduced you to AB and ABN, assuming he did. : D
  • @Kathy you home from work yet? Is @Rat still alive?
  • squeek
  • @Kathy not here then
  • Helllo ....Everyone I'm finally home..
    And have read all 5 pages hahaha..you all forget i get notifications here..hee hee even when I'm not mentioned:) so after the Grand comment i decided to read all of then
    Roflmao!!!
    I forgive ya Pa for the grand comment seeing as you so sweetly tried to cover it up..lol the edit button would have worked better...
    @Kimmiecv really 5 a.m tsk tsk hey and I've got s gray streak also right in the front on the right..but I'm 'er' blonde so it blends in hee her
    Haven't noticed any strange behavior from tas..he did say school started hmm posting on a school night so late is s little odd..i still find angryboy sudden disappearance disturbing though..
    @E* thanks for fixing my video mistake;)
    All the rest I'm lost, wish i could answer each one as i read it..but id be popping like a Jack on the box lol
    OB a PigKiller please:)
    Did y you all get the space update you've been waiting on?
  • No update @Ma. And I was up bright and early waiting for it. @hunnybunny does all my drinking for me. I might have her try one of those PigKillers for me. You seem to enjoy them. She takes good notes and I live vicariously through them. I got virtually stinkin' drunk on Tequila shots a few weeks ago. Poor Bunny was the one with the hangover.
  • Aww Pa sorry no update:( i can picture you with your new glasses waiting for @Hunnybunny to join you..breaks my heart:( any word why its so late?
  • Hey, @Rat, you know nothing of my drinking habits, but they're probably worse than you can ever imagine. And I never get hungover. Too many years of practice.
    @Kathy you forgave the wicked Rat, I expected him to die lol
  • Lol @Hunnybunny naw..of course i forgive hi..sorry to disappoint anyone looking for fireworks picturing me with fire and brimstone .lol I'm a pretty laid back girl:)
Post in the New Forum!