The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1796
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hmmm. My iPod is about to die GTG
  • Ooh haha look who's page changing now, @Kathy!! Lol
  • @Hunnybunny -- Actually was wondering if they changed the level, but plenty of people are getting good scores today. I just can't break into 74+ K.
  • I'm 200 up on you, but still not 74k. I've tried all the strats, none really seem better than any other. Fling time!
  • @hunnybunny--Try minimum power.
  • @Rat, hi! My iPod is charged! Yay!
  • Btw, @Rat if Space EVER has an update and they say bug fixes and improvements should I worry about the S-15 glitch being fixed? Or is it too late for that?
  • @bubbleslover--Beats me. Since they haven't fixed it by now, I wouldn't be real worried. But, you never know. If you want the Anchors Away badge, sooner is better than later. They will eventually, normally a year, close out the badge.
  • I'm really. Bored.
  • Good evening all :) hope all are having a nice and lazy Sunday! Unfortunately even the last day of my vacation doesn't have sun either, boohooo they say summer months are june, july and august, but they forget to mention Summer is on hold when ever I decide to have a 3 week vacation :(

Iekkkk the scary Rat is backkkkk oowwww boy, preparing for a new update/ battle Mister Rat?

Bubbles I would not take the riskof updating before trying. It could be they leave the glitch, but I think you would be devastated if it did dissapear and you don't have the oppurtunity anymore.
  • Thanks for the crumb @rat
    Nice to see the old rat back. Didn't like that rabbit eating cat at all ...
    @bubbleslover you never know
  • Sorry to hear that @whovian0 I can't remember the feeling, cause it has been so long ago that I felt bored... Nowadays I am running low on time everyday.
  • Something is going to happen in 77 days
  • @hb--Had a bad headache yesterday. Wasn't very social.
  • @mvnla2 good shooting, beats me, but still not the elusive 74k
    Sorry to here that @estar (the weather, and back to work) @whovian (for being bored, I'm guessing Dr Who is 50 in 77 days) and @rat (on the headache)
  • Doctor Who 50th anniversary special will be aired in 91 days
  • November 23rd
  • Thanks, everybody!
  • So what happens in 77 days?
  • Dr Who's happening
  • ... I think =^.^=
  • Nope, I think something... (Well, what a GREAT way to state the obvious) lol
  • @rat why half rat, half cat?
    One here, the other on the main site
    That darned cat frightened me to death again when I saw him lurking :-(
  • Thanks Hunnybunny and sory to hear that Mister @Rat headache can be very nasty and mean. Today a better day?

@whovian I watched all the shows and love the series, but I am not up on the news. But that is great to hear, going to google to see if we Dutchies have to wait a long time... Or check if I can get it on our mediabox thingy
  • Hunnybunny robert is a beautiful cat, sure he brings home bunny's but he is only doing that for Rat... He likes them bunnies ;)
  • * picks herself up off the ground..brushes off and enters the BP*
    Hrrmmpp.. Hi everyone i thought i said NO more bouncers!!!.
    OB I'll have a tall cool Long Island Ice Tea , please:)
  • I haven't read back yet, sorry if i missed anything. That darn bouncer wouldn't even let me in the door:(
  • @rat9 Pa you feeling better, maybe its trying to get used to the new glasses why you getting headache?
  • Max is sniffing around, tasty bouncer, eh? Yum yum
    @kathy good to see the "princess" back lol
  • OB Long Island Iced Tea for me too, please. They just don't make them right in the UK
  • Ooh yay Max git em' eat him up:)
  • What are bouncers?
  • Hope everyone is having a great day..I'm having a nice relaxing flinging day after yesterday i need it..yard sale was a success:) plus we have a set of tires in rims (low profile) no one bought yesterday but a guy on the way to buy them now 300 buckaroos:) :)
  • Bouncers are doormen, big burly types who vet people on the door of pubs and clubs. Max finds them tasty lol
  • Woooaah Kathy! Nice!
  • Oh @bubbleslover sorry..'bouncers ' are guys usually big guys that stand at the door in real bars so in case sometime someone gets out of hand they throw them out of the establishment
    Depending on how unruly they are at times they literally throw them out haha..
  • Hi Kathy! Huggsss I think the piggies keep sending the bouncers our way, glad Max thinks they are a treat. Bubbles bouncers are mostly men in front of bars and cafes that get rid of trouble making customers, bouncing them back onto the street.
  • Hmm. Gracie thinks they're too chewy lol
  • (((( hugs ))) E* i thought i missed you..was just gonna say that idid lol
  • Okay! Thanks! I have never seen one... I guess that's a good thing?
  • Yep its those darn piggies..probably cuz I'm kicking their butt today lol
  • Yes @bubbleslover its a good thing it keeps people safe..not a good thing here because they keep bouncing us out for no reason:)
  • Max chews up a piece of bouncer.....
  • Nah I was lurking, but I am going t read a couple of pages in my book. Keep kicking that bacon and sweet Gracie loves chewy big men a treat as well... Those bouncers are in for a surprise :)

See you later!
  • Wow max that's a lot of bouncers he's eaten!! How many I can't keep count?
  • * Good Boy Max..good boy **pats Max on his shoulder..good boy eat em' up*
Post in the New Forum!