The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1797
  • 160343 Comments
  • @bubbleslover you should bring Gracie in:)
  • Ahaha @bubbleslover you beat me to it..i wasn't even knowing a change was coming..
  • I missed @E* leaving :( Bye have a great evening..:)
  • Okay... She's been here for quite some time, chewing on a bone!
  • O.k I'm going back to flinging ,:)
    @bubbleslover where are you flinging, still in space ¿
  • ... Or something less majestic but more realistic pulling fuzz off a tennis ball lol
  • Yerp. I'm switching to seasons on the fall equinox just as a joke. ;)
  • Roflmao oh my haha my dog used to looobve tennis ball i think all dogs do haha:)
  • Only the two bouncers, but he's a big, hungry dog
  • What do you mean a'as as joke'?
    Kimmie and i are going to seasons next we are almost done with absw., thank goodness!!
  • Well, because you switch seasons... Oh never mind! ;)
  • Ok see ya later back to Flingin' ,;)
    OB a PigKiller to go, and have the blues keep em' coming to the bonus Droid levels:) thanks
    Bye @bubbleslover @Hunnybunny :)
  • Bye, @Kathy! Happy flinging!
  • Bye Kathy
    Bye bubbles I'm off flinging as well
  • @rat How did you get that absurdly high score on Pig Dipper 1-6? I figured out my own new strategy and I beat my old highscore with it by 10k, but I'm still 12k behind you! Did you use some special strategy?
  • @absm rat gave me that strategy, I still couldn't get anywhere near his score. It's something to do with leaving the boat in the water, letting it split, and everything explodes.
    But I just got 7th place on pig dipper 6-8 yaaayyyyy!

Just looked on the walkthrough, his strat is there
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-space-pig-dipper-level-6-6-walkthrough/
  • @Angrybirdsspace(intern)--Patience and a lot of luck. Most people, myself included, wouldn't wait for the boat to explode on PD 6-8. But it allows for better scores than watching the tower explode. Only wait for it if it is twitching a little. Otherwise you will be there a long time for nothing.
    @Kathy--That makes $500 found money. Maybe a new keyboard? The migraines are an extra benefit from the cervical issues.
    @hunnybunny--I can't decide if I want to be a "Ratty Cat" or a "Catty Rat". Congrats on the challenge score. Sorry, not good enough for a puppy, but your learnin'. Good boy Max.
    @Estar--Sorry I missed ya. Headache gone. For now...........
  • Sorry bubbles. I want to go to the kennel before ten o,clock EST.
  • Well you don't have to tell me if you don't want to
  • Oh yes!! Pa found money..one mans junk is another mans treasure..or vice versa..lol..
    Me
    Renew my license ..is what I'll do with the xtra $ that way i can actually drive my new (old) car:)
    Glad to hear your headache gone for now.so you don't think the new spectacles had a hands in it?
  • You still got an hour, though!!
  • How's it flinging? lol ha beat ya to it
  • Anybody still here?
  • Nope. :( bye!! ;D
  • * places flashlight on.@Kimmiecv favorite booth*
    Good night everyone have a great evening, :) / morning.whatever the case may be:)
  • @angrybirdsspace(apprentice)--Sorry, I had an expulsion of cerebral gases. More commonly referred to as a "brain f__t". I meant to say PD 6-6, not 6-8 when I answered your question yesterday.
    @hunnybunny--Whhiiinnnnnneeee. Failing to get a puppy last night brought my EPA (Earned Puppy Average) down to 0.571. Attempted seven times, won only four.
    @Ma--No license? How un-American. Good luck with your DMV tests. What is your new (old) car¿
  • *poofs in shines Kathy's flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * :( Back to work for us in the early am, weekends go waaaay to fast!!! Have a good Monday and Congrats on getting the cash to get up and running again @Kathy!! I'm sure it's exciting to know you'll be behind the wheel of a car again!! :D

@rat I'm happy to hear your feeling better!! I get some awful headaches due to my neck and back injuries, they Huuuurt!!! I hope you can get some sleep! I'm heading out of here in hopes I can make it an early night And fall asleep at a somewhat decent hour, lets hope we both catch a break, however I'd rather you caught the bigger break!!! :)

Everyone have a (if it's possible) great Monday!! :)

• @all good morning
    @kimmiecv it's a public holiday here, so all us Brits are having a great day.
    @rat finished above Annach, goavs4 and Mudslinger. I'm happy with that!

Edit: not a holiday in Scotland, so poor old JLZ666 is working!
  • Owwww nice @hunnybunny!! Enjoy your holiday then!! :)
    Ooopsy I'm supposed to be MIA!! LOL
  • Good job on the finals there hunnybunny!! :D
    See ya!
  • *Whistles* Come here Snort. Something for you to do.
  • Nuh uh!!! I just finished the last of my return PMs!! I'm REALLY outta here!!!! ;D
    Uhhhh gotta ruuuun!!!! Wahahahahahaahahahaahaaa.....:................
  • heyas again folks! I'm back! I've not been on for absolutely aaaaaaaaages, and I've missed you all terribly.

Kinda wish I'd had a reason other than "ivebeenhellishlybusy", too. Time to go update all my Challenge scores for the last few months!
  • afternoon @BubblesLover :D Nice to see a new face around. How's the Nest treating you so far? Why're you here? Posting awesome alternative walkthroughs, mashing high score lists or just enjoying the best Birds site on the net? :D
  • Hi @hinarei, I think we haven't met before because I just joined this site in April, so nice to see you and welcome back to BP :)
  • hi firebombbird! Not met you yet, no, but good ta see ya :D I approve of your avatar. Say no to PUs!

heyas, @hunnybunny! Looks very quiet here today so far. I put that down to trans-atlantists being asleep and us Brits having a Bank Holiday ('cept up in Scotland), so peeps are busy with their families and things and haven't found time to pop in for a drink yet :)
  • @hinarei my other half is fast asleep on the sofa! Probably because i gave him a 'chore' list this morning, which he dutifully completed. Giving me the chance to fling a bit.
  • @hunnybunny--Ya whipped up on some big names in Space last night. Must be getting the hang of this flinging.
  • @rat just following the crumbs ha ha!
  • @HB--You mean my tip helped? Go figure. I was trying to throw you off the trail.
Post in the New Forum!