The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1809
  • 160343 Comments
  • @rat I laugh when I see it too, as to *Snort and Snicker* meh what can I say! I've been *snorting and snickering* longer than the pups have been alive, therefore it's unlikely I'll stop anytime soon, guess were going to have to try to get along! LOL

Don't know what issue is going on with trolls @rat? I can't find any sniffing around?!
  • As to your teaching example....:.............WAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA yeah that worked Really well! If that's your example I'm thinking your pups are FAAAAR from ready to be released!!! :D
    Awww and Kathy tends to not look up very often @rat, don't take it personal, don't Know how many times I've had a conversation that was meant for her and ended up being with myself!! LMAO As to where Joey hales your likely better off asking @mvnla2 cause if anyone would know it's out map leader!! Or their profile. :)
  • What are those spammers doing in the forum ?!?!??! @BirdLeader, @Sal9, @EStar any admin ?
  • What forum @fbb? I'm not seeing anything amiss.....
  • Never mind I found em!! :/
  • I don't think any admins are available ATM @fbb but they'll erase them when they pop back in.
  • Sorry I was out, but I deleted the threads, so if there are any left, please let me know. We will have to wait for @birdleader to give them the boot out of the nest. Thanks @rat for the note, came flying in when I read it. Sorry for the trouble everyone!

ow and ermm Good morning hahahah
  • Good morning sweet @e-star!! Aren't you working?! Fast work their Mrs. Admin!!! :D
  • Nah Kimmie it is friday, but I must dash again, lots to get for tomorrows BBQ... And I dozed off after Hubby left, so yeahhhh 2 hours extra on top of the 5 I got last night... a normal 7 hours, but now I need to get my gear up, not feeling much refreshed and still out of sorts. Hope to have everything done in a jiffy so I can do the lazy afternoon :D Sorry I pop in and out Kimmie, I didn't even have time to read all my PMs, but I will! kisses to you and have a wonderful Pillow walk in a few! :-* mwaaaaah!!
  • Shoot!! I keep thinking its Thursday not Friday!! :/ Yeay I'm glad you got sleep! Boooo I'm sorry it's still not enough :( Have Ahh fun shopping!! No worries! I'm off to try to finish ABSW so we can move on to seasons! I hope you get your relaxing afternoon, especially after the fiasco of the cleaning day!! Bye @e-star Mwaaaah :•
  • Good Morning everyone:) Happy Flingin' Friday:) :)
    Sorry.Pa didn't mean to run out so Quick last night:(
    No idea where Joey is from.
    Yay @Kimmiecv congratulations !!! See ya tonight:)
  • It's troll city central here today!
    Not only all those weird discussions in the forum, now two more putting fake scores on the Space leader boards. My flinging finger is worn out from flagging :-(
  • Well done @admins as soon as I flag, you delete :-)
  • @hunnybunny--I had flagged em' earlier. But @Estar is very fast and busy this morning. Afternoon for people across the pond.
  • @rat I, uh, don't recall you saying that about PB and CC before. But, um, if my "stipends* involve any, uh, "presents" from you and your family. I'm afraid I can't oblige. Not a big fan of "pellets". Sorry.
  • And if you want the truth, I do absolutely no research on the levels I choose. I just pick from the list of levels randomly. Except when I chose ACB 2-12 and SG 1-16. Those were completely intentional. And if S&T levels were allowed, you're darn tootin' I would pick 35.
  • How about Mine & Dine 17-7 >:D
  • May I suggest any darned level where I can actually get the top score. By rat's method my EPA is 0.000% :-(
  • I created the darn Challenge and it took me forever to get a puppy.
  • Have I picked M&D 17-7 before @fbb?
  • @Rat -- @Joeyba is not on the map, and his profile doesn't say where he lives. I am assuming that someone named Joey is a he, but might not be true.
  • Right then, girl, get a grip on yourself. This is really the MOST boring challenge level ever. Your chances of getting the puppy, going on past experience, is nil. Give it up. Get your life back.
    OB something strong please.....
  • Here's something interesting. We have had a prisoner escape our local Medium-Security Prison. There are airplanes circling the sky. Helicopter. Schools are on lock down. Local Junior College closed for the rest of the day. What a start to a Labor Day weekend.
  • I might add, the local Junior College is about a thousand yards away from the prison.
  • The funny part: He was in for burglary and bad checks.
  • They are delaying school dismissal now. No worries, #1 child got home before all of this happened.
  • I'm back, and there has been 1750 comments D: What have I missed? I went to London yesterday:D
  • Hi @angermanagement glad to see you back. What's happened since you went away? Birdday parties, Kathy and Kimmie conquering ABSW and about to move on to Seasons. Estar being, well Estar, and loving everyone up, Rat leading his pack of small rodents, ABSM has introduced us to his adorable sis @bubbleslover
    Hinarei and blahalb are also back in the BP
    Forgive me all those I forgot
    What you do in London?
  • @am and meet Max, my dog
  • Welll Helloooo everyone Happy Friday!! I've caught up with pm's and ready for a Sunupper and some flinging:)
  • Welcome back @angermanagement Really London how exciting:)
  • Did someone mention free food and sweet pie? I'll take some Key Lime and salute any US flingers for the pleasure. Cheers to all in the BP this payday Friday night; good health to you all! :-)
  • Hi @lindajh Welcome to the BP:) and sure enough OB ( the bartender ) will serve up anything u you like;)
    Have you read page 1? It explains what we are all about here:)
    First drink and food are on the house, you must be age 21 to order alcohol:)
  • Oops and thank you * Cheers* and good health to you as well:)
  • Hi @lindajh we nearly met yesterday
    Hi @Kathy
    Where's @AngerManagement gone?
    @all disturbing news! He-Who-Does-Not-Fling has my ipad, is flinging, sound off, and making his own flinging, exploding and killing piggy noises. Could be war
  • Got the rules, thanks @Kathy, I clear the age limit twofold, but choccy is my poison rather than alcohol, so it's diet coke in the glass I raise, from a mild evening in That London.
  • @lindajh here in not so sunny Wales, its mild but drizzling. The bane of the Welsh!
  • Sorry @Hunnybunny, I did post and skedaddle quite quickly yesterday. If HWDNF is now flinging are you now forever free of the "at that game again, tsk" sideways glare?
  • I'm not so great a geography lol is Wales near London ¿
  • @Hunnybunny What??? 'He who does not fling..is Flingin??¿
  • Guess Wales is near London if you're in Australia!?! Probs 90 mins down the M4 motorway from Heathrow would get you close.
  • @lindajh he accepts its harmless. He's not too sure about this 'social network' site and 'virtual' friends
    @Kathy London is about 190 miles from where I live, which is just outside Cardiff, the capital of Wales.
  • Just stopped 'flingin' "Its Boring" LOL
  • Ohh thank you @Hunnybunny so in the same region country :)
  • @Hunnybunny did i tell you? Kimmie and i are done with ABSW ;) ;)
    Onto seasons:)
  • @Kathy not so many castles on the way to London though!!!! Go north from here, and you'd be in heaven!
  • Ohh now confused what's Australia got to do with it ¿ Never mind ..i really am bad at geography especially overseas lol..
  • NO, NO, NO! Not Seasons, the average scores will go up, my placings will fall. The deadly duo will conquer all!!!
  • Someday in my life i would love to see a real life castle with my own eyes.of course we have what they call 'castle in the clouds' up in NH it's merely a mansion not AA grand as a castle..
Post in the New Forum!